Thread: [G/S] RMT - Before the Silver Grindfest

Lightbulb [G/S] RMT - Before the Silver Grindfest

Alright, I posted a previous topic with an incomplete team and it got locked, now I know what RMT means and where to post this, but I have got all 16 badges and here is what I have now that I grinded and grinded to get to this level (Including going out of my way to get a Larvitar and grind that up).

Also, don't whinge about Kadabra, because, well, let's just say my cartridge has no working save battery and as a result, I had to find an alternative way to play this.

I have no hold items for the team (Sold them all at the Pokemart) and Thunderstones are hard to come by, this involves breeding and all this other stuff that takes a while, but I will eventually find a way to get Alakazam and I will get a Thunderstone.

TYRANITAR/BESERKER
    Lv.61
    -Thrash
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch

PIKACHU/SPARKY JR.
    Lv.61
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash
    -Thunder
    -Agility

*Shiny* GYARADOS/SHINER
    Lv.61
    -Surf
    -Strength
    -Whirlpool
    -Waterfall
    (Note that all these HM moves are pretty decent and I only use Gyarados when there is LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE to use, or I just use a revive on a decent pokemon.)

HO-OH/FAWKES
    Lv.61
    -Sacred Fire
    -Fly
    -Fire Blast
    -Sunny Day

TYPHLOSION/BURNER
    Lv.61
    -Flame Wheel
    -Flamethrower
    -Dynamicpunch
    -Cut
    (Cut is there for Field move purposes only.)

KADABRA/PESCI
    Lv.61
    -Psychic
    -Shadow Ball
    -Recover
    -Zap Cannon

Kadabra will become Alakazam
    Pikachu will become Raichu
    Typhlosion will be REPLACED with Umbreon (I have developed a method on how to get this to work.)

So, another 20 levels to go.... bugger....

Your freindly neighborhood Pokemon....

~RedRaichu

So you know, you can delete your own posts. Just hit the Edit button on the bottom right-hand corner of a post and select the Delete option. It's much mroe efficient than posting again to say you double-posted. :P Please keep this in mind for the future.

~Psychic
    Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!

Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

Nice, I NEED TO REPLACE GYARADOS!

uuummm I'm assuming you mean Red and not Silver. Red is the strongest person in the game, but anyway onto the rate. T-tar looks good, Pikachu as you have said needs to evolve, just get rid of Gyarados, I'd suggest Kingdra. Ho-oh looks pretty good, get rid of Cut on Typh add Strength or something else. and evolve Kadabra, other then that everything else looks pretty good (srry for the horrible rate but I can't remember everything about Gen 2.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716