Thread: Hello Everybody!

Default Hello Everybody!

Hi, my name is CAMO, but you don't have to use all caps. I'm a little new here so if anyone wants to know me a bit better, then PM me or post on this thread. By the way, my favorite type is fighting, and my favorite pokemon is Gallade. I just started this about New Years so happy 2013 everyone! I hope I'll like it here!

Oh, and could somebody tell me how to change your profile picture? If anyone can, thanks!

you can edit your whole profile and picture in settings. its next to your user na e and such. have a good time here!

you change your profile pick in settings at the top of the site, should be various options on your left when you click it
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

Welcome to Serebii.~ And, like the others said, you have to settings...on the side it should say 'edit profile picture'.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Thanks, how does it look?
    If you want to battle or trade with me or just want to know me better, my friend codes are:

Black 2
    0347 8024 5673

And one more thing, t0pcAt or Brooke, how did you get a pic for a signature? I tried once but it didn't work as you can see a tiny question marked box at the bottom of my signature.
    If you want to battle or trade with me or just want to know me better, my friend codes are:

Black 2
    0347 8024 5673

Hello and welcome CAMO! It appears your favorite Pokémon is my favorite Pokémon as well. If you want to add an image, first go to your signature editing options. Once there, hover the mouse cursor above the little icons that are located in the section above where you are supposed to type stuff. There should be an icon that sort of looks like a picture. Click it. Then a small window will pop up asking for the location of the picture that you want to put. Type in the URL, or if it is in your computer, select the tab that says Computer (forgot what it actually says). After that, click Done and you will have your desired picture in your signature. If you need any more assistance or have any more questions, feel free to send me a PM/VM, I will be more than glad to help out! See ya around!
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655

Ok thanks and cool that we both like Gallade!

Black 2
    0347 8024 5673