Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where is ash heading after unova?

Hybrid View

Default Where is ash heading after unova?

Where do you guys think ash will go after the whole episode N arc? Will he return to kanto and then another region he's already visited, or will he go to a whole new region with gen 6 pokemon?

Also who will he travel with? Return of Brock/misty/may or stick with iris and cilan? Thoughts anyone?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Gen VI region, two new companions.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Gen VI region, two new companions.
    or Gen V1 region, one new companion (a girl).

I don't think he'll travel around a region he's been to like Hoenn, unless they're doing something like the Battle Frontier, which he's around done. But, if Generation 6 is revealed, then he'll head for it and travel with a new girl and possibly Dento still.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Where do you guys think ash will go after the whole episode N arc? Will he return to kanto and then another region he's already visited, or will he go to a whole new region with gen 6 pokemon?

Also who will he travel with? Return of Brock/misty/may or stick with iris and cilan? Thoughts anyone?
    He heads to kanto then hears about the gen 6 region from gary and goes there hopefully he meets up with cilan.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

After Ghetsis almost froze him into an Ashcicle he decides to go to a warmer and sunnier place far from the cold. Ash chose to go to Orre.

Ash will go to the gen. 6 region and travel with a new female companion for sure with Cilan either coming with or leaving to be replaced by a new male companion.
    I'd wish that they would rotate the older characters for once though instead of making more new characters. I would like to see the trio of Ash, Dawn, and Cilan traveling in the 6th gen region
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Ash will go to the gen. 6 region and travel with a new female companion for sure with Cilan either coming with or leaving to be replaced by a new male companion.
    I'd wish that they would rotate the older characters for once though instead of making more new characters. I would like to see the trio of Ash, Dawn, and Cilan traveling in the 6th gen region
    I doubt though that they will ever re-use a female character again in a series to travel alongside Ash. They've already said that Misty won't be brought back as a main character, and I wouldn't expect them to bring another female companion back either judging from that particular statement. Though, I honestly think they should re-use some of the older characters again, possibly having each character get another season, because I think there will come a point where there are too many different characters, and it will be hard to really remember them all.

Quote Originally Posted by iAm_Michael View Post
    I doubt though that they will ever re-use a female character again in a series to travel alongside Ash. They've already said that Misty won't be brought back as a main character, and I wouldn't expect them to bring another female companion back either judging from that particular statement. Though, I honestly think they should re-use some of the older characters again, possibly having each character get another season, because I think there will come a point where there are too many different characters, and it will be hard to really remember them all.
    Considering Ash has now had 8 travel companions, I don't think the writers care that there's too many main characters now. As you said, we rarely see old characters as is so it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Considering Ash has now had 8 travel companions, I don't think the writers care that there's too many main characters now. As you said, we rarely see old characters as is so it doesn't really matter.
    True, I could only hope they stop making so many characters. Before the series ends there will be like 40 different female companions that he's traveled with the way it's going now.

Which I also wonder, how many different regions can they make? They have to run out of ideas for new, and still creative, Pokemon at sometime.

Depends on if the company can think of over 100 new Pokemon(good designed Pokemon anyways).

I think though he'll just explore a new place with new Pokemon. Same old story.

I wouldn't be surprised though if sometime in the future, Ash travels again in a region he's already been in. Possibly the Kanto in hopes of winning the annual Indigo League, considering that's where it all started. Yet again, who can ever predict what these writers are thinking nowadays.

I think the question should be "where is Pikachu heading after unova"...he's the star of the show after all, that's why they drag it out, because they couldn't possibly have a pokemon anime without the mouse. And it looks like we'll find out in 3 more days anyway.

They won't use the same girl.

That guy from the staff interviewed by Pokébeach outright stated they change the girl every series in order to give the boys who watch the show a brand new eye candy.

That guy from the staff interviewed by Pokébeach outright stated they change the girl every series in order to give the boys who watch the show a brand new eye candy.
    Isn't he ex-staff now? lol

but in all seriousness, Unless gen 6 is that big...I don't think ash isn't going anywhere. lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Isn't he ex-staff now? lol

but in all seriousness, Unless gen 6 is that big...I don't think ash isn't going anywhere. lol
    Technically, but the idea still stands. I don't think Iris will stay unless the next region is still covered by the Best Wishes series (like Kanto and Johto were covered by the same series).

Eye candy huh? Well, they were obviously trying something different with Iris then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Eye candy huh? Well, they were obviously trying something different with Iris then.
    As I said, ex-staff...

besides, it honestly was just an off-hand comment. He just said we want to give a new female for guys to look at everytime or something like that.

...I think theres a reason he's ex. lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    As I said, ex-staff...
    I didn't see your post until after I made this obviously...............

Just making sure, no harm meant in it :P
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Not that it makes much difference. He was already ex-staff by the time of Diamond & Pearl and look, they still changed the girl twice after AG.

He didn't say "in my time", he said that's how it happens. Even now.

Who considers Iris eye candy anyways?

inb4HGH

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Who considers Iris eye candy anyways?

inb4HGH
    People have different preferences
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Dat bikini really early on...
    XD;
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Exactly. Sereb Devil though Iris was a "hot babe."

Well since it seems likely they are announcing a new generation of games next week, I would say Ash will be making a quick stop back in Pallet for our standard reunion with the old Pokes episode and then heading to the new region.

For a spin in the story I am going to say Ash will be joined on this new journey by Iris and the new generation's female character. Iris will be on a quest to become more in-tune with Dragons and find materials and inspiration to create her gym badge. Her quest will be completed about half way through the region and she will go back to take over Oplucid gym. She will be replaced by one of Ash's former male companions (preferably Tracy) for the rest of the saga.

The new girl will be one of three things:
    1. a Coordinator - if they decide to bring contests back
    2. something new they introduce in the next set of games
    3. an aspiring Pokemon researcher who idolizes the regional professors

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast