Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where is ash heading after unova?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I wonder why its always the misty fans who bring up this argument

I hope the 6th gen water starter is ugly as sin so if Ash gets it is has to evolve.

of course thats what I thought about oshawott at first.....
    One could only hope he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Not that it makes much difference. He was already ex-staff by the time of Diamond & Pearl and look, they still changed the girl twice after AG.
    I honestly expect Iris to leave too. There has been as much emphasis on her in BW2 as there was emphasis on Misty in Master Quest (maybe even more). Cilan and Burgundy have been getting no development or change at all so I think they are both heading to Generation 6.

Not that it makes much difference. He was already ex-staff by the time of Diamond & Pearl and look, they still changed the girl twice after AG.
    hmm...I don't think its directly because of that, but I do feel like they'll change her anyway, whether that idea was in their heads or not.

To give it a slightly new look if ya know what I mean. Since ash don't do that. lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Who considers Iris eye candy anyways?

inb4HGH
    People have different preferences
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Well since it seems likely they are announcing a new generation of games next week, I would say Ash will be making a quick stop back in Pallet for our standard reunion with the old Pokes episode and then heading to the new region.

For a spin in the story I am going to say Ash will be joined on this new journey by Iris and the new generation's female character. Iris will be on a quest to become more in-tune with Dragons and find materials and inspiration to create her gym badge. Her quest will be completed about half way through the region and she will go back to take over Oplucid gym. She will be replaced by one of Ash's former male companions (preferably Tracy) for the rest of the saga.

The new girl will be one of three things:
    1. a Coordinator - if they decide to bring contests back
    2. something new they introduce in the next set of games
    3. an aspiring Pokemon researcher who idolizes the regional professors

Please a reunion with Ash's first two traveling companions or put them in openings so the fans could know that they havent forgotten like High Touch.

Lol I made the question and didn't even post my thoughts xD

Uhm I think if there's r/s remakes ash will return to hoenn, and if not he will go back to Kano before heading to a gen 6 land, feauturing both new and old pokemon, giving some a chance at redemption for the spotlight they never got.
    Also I expect him to stick with one character he's already travelled with and make one new friend. ( hoping for a return/continual of Brock, misty, may and/or cilan)

The new girl will be one of three things:
    1. a Coordinator - if they decide to bring contests back
    2. something new they introduce in the next set of games
    3. an aspiring Pokemon researcher who idolizes the regional professors
    Edited to comment on this, I really hope they go with #1, I wanna see a companion who loves contests but really sucks at them, and Jessie can make a return and dominate, finally winning herself a grand festival
    Last edited by Pokememes; 5th January 2013 at 6:16 AM.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Dat bikini really early on...
    XD;
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Please a reunion with Ash's first two traveling companions or put them in openings so the fans could know that they havent forgotten like High Touch.
    I wonder if Ash will visit Kanto again for a while before heading off to another region.

Exactly. Sereb Devil though Iris was a "hot babe."

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Dat bikini really early on...
    XD;
    haha i see the topic about ash then i come on here and see all the talk about how people think or not think iris is eye candy >.< wat happened

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha i see the topic about ash then i come on here and see all the talk about how people think or not think iris is eye candy >.< wat happened
    I don't exactly know, but I'm frightened.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Vermont mentioned the comment made by a staff member that they change the girls to give boys "a new girl to look at it." (IE, eye candy.) every gen.

I was pionting out that he was ex, and then they said it didn't matter

Then someone said that they couldn't see how iris was eye candy...and you know the rest. xD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by iAm_Michael View Post
    I wonder if Ash will visit Kanto again for a while before heading off to another region.
    I wouldn't mind it if it's a very short visit, I had enough of Kanto for a lifetime.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I wouldn't mind it if it's a very short visit, I had enough of Kanto for a lifetime.
    Well a few episodes would be a 'while' in my opinion. It's been years. Of course I wouldn't want them to stay there for too long as well, take a little time to have a 'reuniting' episode I guess, then off to the new region to continue the storyline.

I know right? A picture of Kasumi in Brock's room isn't going to cut it. xDDD

Well a few episodes would be a 'while' in my opinion. It's been years. Of course I wouldn't want them to stay there for too long as well, take a little time to have a 'reuniting' episode I guess, then off to the new region to continue the storyline.
    Believe it or not, I've seen people who want yet another journey through Kanto. Third time.

A couple of episodes would be okay, I guess.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think it'd be a good idea, add a little bit more of a background story on how the other characters are moving on with their lives and goals.

Also, responding to who stated that people would like another journey through Kanto. That's too much haha, a few episodes are fine, but another journey is overdoing it.
    Last edited by iAm_Michael; 5th January 2013 at 6:25 AM.

Believe it or not, I've seen people who want yet another journey through Kanto. Third time.

Yeah, they saw Ash should re-challenge Kanto and then win the Kanto League. I know! If they want to see Kanto Pokémon and Kanto Gym Battles, then watch Kanto!

Ash spent literally 5-6 minutes in Kanto between the end of Sinnoh and the start of Unova. lol.

I think it'd be a good idea, add a little bit more of a background story on how the other characters are moving on with their lives and goals.
    If that happens people will riot for the same thing to happen to may and dawn.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

If that happens people will riot for the same thing to happen to may and dawn.
    That's what I was thinking as well. If Kanto fans gets what they want and the final season of Pokémon is Ash, Misty and Brock going through Kanto again while Ash uses his classic team (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, etc.), that would be a huge slap in the face to the AG, DP and BW fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's what I was thinking as well. If Kanto fans gets what they want and the final season of Pokémon is Ash, Misty and Brock going through Kanto again while Ash uses his classic team (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, etc.), that would be a huge slap in the face to the AG, DP and BW fans.
    The last season will likely be so far apart from the start of the show that most of the characters will be unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    TBH that's not enough to satisfy me.

TBH that's not enough to satisfy me.
    Most older characters probably aren't going to get any real speaking roles ever again.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 5th January 2013 at 6:45 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast