Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 145

Thread: Where is ash heading after unova?

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I doubt we'll even get that imo. I really don't see the anime having a proper ending, it'll probably get canceled.
    In Japan most anime isn't canceled, they're usually given heads up ahead of time to end a series if its being removed from a timeslot.

    Its not like American produced cartoons that get randomly canceled out of nowhere.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    In Japan most anime isn't canceled, they're usually given heads up ahead of time to end a series if its being removed from a timeslot.

    Its not like American produced cartoons that get randomly canceled out of nowhere.
    And if the anime gets a heads up that it has to end soon, it would most likely be because the games sales are going way down (which I don't see ever happening any time soon).

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That would be awful XD But yeah, I can actually see that. People waiting years and years for Ash to win a League then the show ends before that ever happens!
    Then it is,a mad dash to fanfiction.net to see who can write the best ending to the pokemon anime.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

    Pokemon Black Version 2

    I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And if the anime gets a heads up that it has to end soon, it would most likely be because the games sales are going way down (which I don't see ever happening any time soon).
    Yea, or if they can't sell their merchandise either.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Yea, or if they can't sell their merchandise either.
    Which also won't happen.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

    Pokemon Black Version 2

    I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Forest
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I doubt we'll even get that imo. I really don't see the anime having a proper ending, it'll probably get canceled.
    Some main characters haven't met before also so that needs to be done all in the reunion.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Some main characters haven't met before also so that needs to be done all in the reunion.
    Yea. It would be nice if there was some sort of final issue that has them all work alongside each other to take out Giovanni or some sort of evil organization once and for all.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Umm...W/e the Gen VI region is?

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAm_Michael View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised though if sometime in the future, Ash travels again in a region he's already been in. Possibly the Kanto in hopes of winning the annual Indigo League, considering that's where it all started. Yet again, who can ever predict what these writers are thinking nowadays.
    I wouldn't be either. But I don't see him going back to Kanto. He's already traveled it twice, I highly the writers would actually have him travel Kanto again.

    But then again, that's just me.

    Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    This thread is one of the best I've ever seen. Johto is where all the Pokegirls go to die *dies of laughter*

    Anyways, he's probably going to Gen IV Region or if that isn't long enough, possibly the Sinnoh-migrated-to-whatever-region-battle frontier.

    If he's going Gen 6, I see
    a) Ash + Cilan + Some random girl
    b) Ash + Female co-star + male sidekick who is Ash's personal cook
    c) Ash + Cilan + Iris (Impossible, unless the next saga is gonna be called Best Wishes Season 3...)

    ...

    I'm thinking htat they might have the Ash + two sidekicks thing and have the female be a professor. She might get oak'd after this, or juniper'd, or rowan'd, or birch'd, or elm'd or some random tree'd.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Anyways, he's probably going to Gen IV Region or if that isn't long enough, possibly the Sinnoh-migrated-to-whatever-region-battle frontier.
    After 4 years in Sinnoh, he goes back? xD
    He's gonna go to the Pokemon Mistery Dungeon world and learn with Whiscash how to evolve his damn Pokemon

    The chosen ones (for now)

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    This thread is one of the best I've ever seen. Johto is where all the Pokegirls go to die *dies of laughter*

    Anyways, he's probably going to Gen IV Region or if that isn't long enough, possibly the Sinnoh-migrated-to-whatever-region-battle frontier.

    If he's going Gen 6, I see
    a) Ash + Cilan + Some random girl
    b) Ash + Female co-star + male sidekick who is Ash's personal cook
    c) Ash + Cilan + Iris (Impossible, unless the next saga is gonna be called Best Wishes Season 3...)

    ...

    I'm thinking htat they might have the Ash + two sidekicks thing and have the female be a professor. She might get oak'd after this, or juniper'd, or rowan'd, or birch'd, or elm'd or some random tree'd.
    I am hoping for option B, maybe C. Option B can still be a female co star and Cilan though.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,913

    Default

    Why can't Ash ever get an old maid 3rd wheel who wants to travel and cook for a 10 year old trainer for some excitement! It's not fair that he only freeloads off male cooks >.<

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,522

    Default

    Maybe he'll decide one day to spend a little bit of time with his poor mother who cannot see him for years and he's already gone.
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    If the announcement on the 8th is about Gen VI, then Ash is going to go back to Kanto and hear about the new generation's Pokemon League from like Gary or Prof. Oak and then travel there with N (bump Cilan, I like him but he didn't quit being a Gym Leader, Brock did, so he needs to go back and follow his duties).

    If the announcement on the 8th is about Gen III Remakes, then Ash is going to either visit May and Max or May is going to visit him once the N arc is over and idk, they might do the Johto Battle Frontier.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Why can't Ash ever get an old maid 3rd wheel who wants to travel and cook for a 10 year old trainer for some excitement! It's not fair that he only freeloads off male cooks >.<
    Consuela??

    The chosen ones (for now)

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Didney Worl
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's what I was thinking as well. If Kanto fans gets what they want and the final season of Pokémon is Ash, Misty and Brock going through Kanto again while Ash uses his classic team (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, etc.), that would be a huge slap in the face to the AG, DP and BW fans.
    Would be fair after Kanto fans got their faces slapped for years. And Kanto should have a bit more priviledge since it was the beginning.

    And to who ever might call me a Genwunner, my reply is already ready:
    - So, it is ok to not want the final season in Kanto with older Pokémon because it would be a slap in the face for the later gens.
    But when the opposite is said, it's not fine.


    Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    663

    Default

    maybe Ash won't go back to Kanto at all he learns that the 6th gen region is south of Unova and leaves all his Unova Pokemon with Professor Juniper. When he gets there he meets the 6th gen professer and girl and Ash and that girl decided to travel together and when they reach the city with the first gym Cilan is waiting there for Ash so he can re-join him. Also since Team Rocket is going back to their old ways they will be in this next region too

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Consuela??
    No, no.. Mister Ash no battle.


    Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.



    There you are, I see you in the back there!

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    No, no.. Mister Ash no battle.
    *Starts cleaning the battle field*

    The chosen ones (for now)

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Consuela??
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    No, no.. Mister Ash no battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    *Starts cleaning the battle field*
    That alone would make season 6 so much better

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21

    Default

    ash should just travel alone im sure that brock taught him how to take care of himself in one episode
    i think ash should go back to kanto rechallenge the league battle the elite 4 and champion

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Would be fair after Kanto fans got their faces slapped for years. And Kanto should have a bit more priviledge since it was the beginning.

    And to who ever might call me a Genwunner, my reply is already ready:
    - So, it is ok to not want the final season in Kanto with older Pokémon because it would be a slap in the face for the later gens.
    But when the opposite is said, it's not fine.
    What the hell are you talking about? You fans have had more than your share of kanto related or similaries to that crap even up until now with Charizard. Ash doesn't have to travel with Misty and Brock again to feel like you people are back in your childhood fantasies again.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 5th January 2013 at 5:40 PM.

    My ideal battle ever!

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,571

    Default

    People say Ash should travel alone, but the group interactions are part of what makes the anime entertaining.. Without the other 2+ people, it would get boring fast..


    Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.



    There you are, I see you in the back there!

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Would be fair after Kanto fans got their faces slapped for years. And Kanto should have a bit more priviledge since it was the beginning.

    And to who ever might call me a Genwunner, my reply is already ready:
    - So, it is ok to not want the final season in Kanto with older Pokémon because it would be a slap in the face for the later gens.
    But when the opposite is said, it's not fine.
    Are you kidding me? Misty re-appeared in more arcs than May and Dawn did (as she got the Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon and a few episodes in the AG series). May and Dawn may have gotten a lot of episodes but their episodes were all in a row while Misty came back on a few several occasions. Brock got more episodes than any travel companion ever on the show. Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard are treated as gods. Gary Oak came back for several appearances in DP while Paul got no episodes in BW. Kanto was visited twice (more than any other region). Need I go on?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •