Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Zyogonal, if you haven't been turned into a puddle yet from all this crap, grab on to the nearest poke and ride them bare-back like a pony while shouting out "DURRRR DURRR!"
    I Claimed SPINDA, and you can't has it!

I made ^that^.

Bulldreigon, use Heat Wave to block the Blizzard.

Willdreigon, if there is a Round, then block it with Echoed Voice (or Round if that's not strong enough), and if there is a Blizzard, block it with Heat Wave (or Blizzard if that's not strong enough).

If you have some moves left, use Scary Face.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Volcarona, if there is a Blizzard, use a Heat Wave to block it.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Samurott, If your Blizzard occurs and is blocked by Heat Waves, Follow up with a Surf
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Excadrill, forget about using dig in the Entralink, just get out of there into the Desert Resort as fast as you can. Then in the Desert Resort use SANDSTORM, activate your ability. If multiple pokemon arrive in the Desert Resort, use ROCK SLIDE on all of them, If only ONE pokemon comes into Desert Resort after you use DRILL RUN unless it is a flying type in which case use ROCK THROW. When the pokemon in question retaliate either dodge their attacks or use PROTECT if you cannot dodge them.

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

Klinklang, If Excadrill attacks you, try to dodge it if possible with your enhanced speed, I guess. If that doesn't work, well. Duck and cover and hope your Iron Defense blocks most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Rigilyph, use a tailwind and speed up to warp to Celestial Tower before the incoming barrage of heat waves and noise attacks.

After that, my friend, activate your ability before taking the green staircase. Yeah, I walk to the beat of my own drum.

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Digilyph!

Start things off with a Tailwind and activate your Ability!

Then use the warp to Celestial Tower! If you are gonna be hit by a Heat Wave/and or it's chains before you can do that, counter with your own Heat Wave, but if you use the tower warp before being possibly hit by this, obviously, don't counter it. If a Round were to hit you, counter that with your own Round.

Then choose to be different and take the Yellow stairs.

Ok Swoobat use a tailwind to boost your speed to be able to dodge all the heat waves and stuff by hopping onto the warp to Dragonspiral Tower. Once in Dragonspiral tower use your speed to steal from the druddigon after activating you ability. Then hop onto the large pillar, if that fails try hopping onto it once again. If you go back to Extralink then hop into the Celestial tower warp. Then take the blue stairs.

Serperior, ignore ALL previous commands and simply use Protect.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Excadrill, ignore all previous commands so we can simplify it for the nice ref. Excadrill, if you can make it to the warp to Desert resort before the Heatwave, Blizzard and Round storm starts, follow plan a. If you cannot, use DIG in order to dodge it all and follow plan b. If you cannot dig fast enough to dodge the storm of attacks, then use ROCKTOMB to protect you from attacks while you DIG then follow plan c.

PLAN A: Excadrill, run to the warp to Desert Resort and use it. When you are in Desert Resort whip up a SANDSTORM and activate your ability. Then wait until other pokemon arrive in Desert Resort, then IF there is only ONE pokemon hit it with DRILL RUN unless it is flying type or has the ability Levitate. IF there is a singular flying type or levitate user hit them with ROCK THROW. If there are multiple pokemon use ROCK SLIDE on all of them. After you attack, use your speed boost from your ability to dodge any attack that would hit you unless impossible, in that case use PROTECT.

PLAN B: After digging into the ground, create a SANDSTORM in the Entralink and Activate your ability. Then after all the attacks above you cease use the speed boost to come out of the ground, EARTHQUAKE Every pokemon in the Entralink and warp to the Desert Resort. Where you will try and dodge any attack made against you.

PLAN C: Whip up a SANDSTORM, Activate your ability and dig towards the warp to the Desert Resort without coming out of the ground.

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

Mienshao, keep trying to dodge if anyone hits you, and ONLY if you have any moves left use Protect to block attacks that are coming towards you. Then try to avoid the Pokémon that will attack you at the end of the turn.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Zyogonal! Do a little dance! Sing a little song! Get down tonight! Get down tonight!
    I Claimed SPINDA, and you can't has it!

I made ^that^.

Meloetta, use a Round.

Willdreigon, use your blistering speed advantage to float onto the large pillar before surf occurs (if it doesn't occur, do this anyway) and try to warp. If it fails, try a second time.

From the entralink, warp to Chargestone Cave. Use your dragon horn to summon some dragons, and put your hand on the rock for as long as is completely safe (so 29 or 30 seconds, depending on the rules).

If no one follows you or is already in here and you somehow have a move left, Rest.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Scolipede, rush into Chargestone Cave from the Entralink before any attacks are used. If you cannot, use Agility to boost your speed, then rush into Chargestone Cave before any attacks are used.

Once you get in there, play the horn to summon the tiny dragons and touch the rock for 30 seconds. Don't get hit by it, so if it would hit at 30 and I misread the stage, stop touching it at 29 seconds.

Also, activate your ability.

If there is even one command in this that would not work for some reason, do none of it, unless that would activate the loss of stamina for inactive time in the Entralink, in which case use Agility and rush out of the Entralink and into Chargestone Cave, but nothing else.

~Gryoine

Oh Swoobat, if for some reason you'd be hit by blizzard/heat wave in drgonspiral tower then use your own heat wave to counter it.

Musharnus!

Please use a round to protect yourself from Meloetta's round.

Monsharna use Round to Protect yourself from the other rounds...

Charzeacosta, if you are at risk of getting hit by Blizzard (and therefore the Heat Waves being used to counter it), use Rock Tomb to defend from the attacks. If the Rock Tomb would not defend from all of the attacks, do the same thing but try a Wide Guard instead. If that would break or not defend you from all of the attacks, simply use a Surf to block the attacks. If for some reason you're not fast enough to use Surf, use the Wide Guard that I mentioned above, as long as it'll defend from some of the attacks. If you have a Speed Boost over the Drudigon, swipe a Dragon Horn if you haven't already.

Remember, you should only be using one move.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Victini if physics apply the sheer amount of winds and heat should keep the surf at bay for a minute by blowing it back and evaporating it at the same time, so before the surf can hit you warp out before the impact of the water reaches you. Then, at the celestial tower, use a psych up on someone who has a speed boost and don't do it on that pokemon if they counter but instead use it on a diffrent pokemon with a speed stat boost that won't counter you. Then go up the blue stairs.

Digilyph, use a Round to protect yourself before you wreck yourself from the other rounds.

Chandelure, since you are a ghost type you'd be immune to the Rounds, so remain calm. Try to gang up on Musharnus by using Shadow Ball on it.

Also Victini if no one gets has a speed boost then counter the rounds with a round of your own.

If one of them has a speed boost then use it to climb up the stairs faster to avoid the attacks.

If that would fail use the speed boost to push a tombstone to bust out of the tower before the rounds hit you then go back to the celestial tower after the rounds have ended.

If that would somehow fail and you have a move leftover then use a round to counter the other rounds.

If that would fail and you dont have a move leftover, then immidiately fly/dash/glide to behind Meloetta and avoid the most of th rounds by staying close to her so only her round will hit you as the other rounds are blocked by Meloetta's round also after the rounds get away from Meloetta.

Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast