Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Cryogonal activate your ability, protect yourself and make a dash for any random exit, find some cover on the other side and then finally toss up a reflect and a light screen!
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

Serperior, cancel your Round attack and fire an Energy Ball at Audino.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Excadrill, as soon as a pokemon comes out of the warp use your speed boost from the sandstorm to hit them with DRILL RUN Unless the pokemon will use a devestating attack (Super effective or just strong) in which case DIG away. However, if a pokemon will use earthquake, hit every pokemon in the resort with EARTHQUAKE.

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

Mienshao, jump up and dodge Drill Run, and Earthquake then change the jump to a Jump Kick and aim at any enemy you see, especially Excadrill.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Excadrill, IF you have any moves left and IF Mienshao manages to launch the jumpkick use PROTECT. if not just try and dodge.

< Fits me perfectly

Mienshao, whether it connected or not, no problem. Come down and fire an Aura Sphere at Excadrill.

I have claimed the Pigs!

To clarify Excadrill, dodge EVERYTHING!

< Fits me perfectly

But you know, Aura Sphere cannot miss. So go, Mienshao!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Volcarona, use Quiver Dance and steal Drudiggon's dragon horn if it's possible for you to steal one as well. If not, then just Tailwind for now.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Monsharna, go to Celestial Tower, activate your ability, use Light Screen, then wave to Meloetta and the other Musharna as you take the purple staircase.

Bulldreigon, use Tailwind to keep up with your opponents at the Dragonspiral Tower. If you can steal a horn from Druddigon, do so.

Victini quickly warp to the celestial tower before any round and/or heat wave can hit you.

If that could fail and the heat waves come first, use a heat wave to block the other heat waves, at the same time warp to the the celestial tower, and also use a round to block the other rounds in the entralink if there are more than one and you can't warp away in time.

If that could fail and the rounds come first, use a rounds to block the other rounds, at the same time warp to the the celestial tower, and also use a heat wave to block the other heat waves in the entralink if you can't warp away in time.

When there wait for futher commands.

Ok Archeops;

Teleport to Desert Resort, and head to the Brutal Sandstorm Area;

If Volcarona's Heat Wave would hit you before you get to the Desert Resort, or would still hit you even if you are in the Desert Resort, block the attack with your own Heat Wave before you leave the Entralink;

Lastly, if Round would hit you, use Round to block it before you leave the Entralink.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Oh yes Archeops, activate your ability before you use any attacks - if you have to.

If you do not use any moves in the previous post, activate your ability once you're in the Desert Resort.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Also Victini no matter what go to the celestial tower and also activate your ability.

Volcarona, when you get the dragon horn, try climbing the large pillar to go back to the Entralink. If that fails, try going up the middle pillar to go back to the Entralink. If that also fails, scream in frustration then just keep climbing the large pillar until you're back at the Entralink.

Once you're back at the Entralink, immediately head to the warp for Pinwheel forest and guess that you'll use 14 stamina when crossing the logs to get to the other side of the forest.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Audino use flamethrower to block the energy ball ,if it happens, if it doesn't use it to attack serperior if for some reason it is dead don't use anything
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

I honestly have no idea what's been going on the past two pages.

Klinklang, use Shift Gear to quickly go to the sandstormy area of the desert resort before any initial attacks come at you.

Once there, use Iron Defense and Charge

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Charzeacosta, use Surf to block the Heat Waves at the Entralink and hopefully hurt some people. Only do this if you need to counter the Heat Waves and you cannot speed out of the Entralink before getting hit. If this would also apply to a Round and you are risk of being hit by a Round, counter those with a Round. Then immediately after all those attacks, go to the teleporter to go to Dragonspiral Tower. If you have more than 1 move left, use Rock Polish to steal a Dragon's Horn.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Archeops, if Surf would hit you, use Protect to block it;
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Ferrothorn, cancel your round attack and let Serperior and Audino duke it out for now.
    Then use Hidden Power Rock!
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Sorry Ferrothorn, the HP Rock is to be used once Serperior and Audino have attacked each other
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Shazcosta use Aqua Jet to shoot over towards the Dragonspiral Tower area teleporter and escape the entralink and heat waves and surfs. If you will be hit by the heat waves and surfs use Rock Tomb to protect yourself from the heat waves and surf then go in the Dragonspiral Tower teleporter but if that won't work use Surf to block the surf and heatwaves then go in the DragonSpiral Tower Teleporter. If you will be hit by a round use Round to block it. Also once you enter Dragonspiral Tower activate you ability. Then if you have more than one move left use Aqua Jet on whoever will nearest to druddigon first to knock them into druddigon and use it as a sacrifice and grab the dragon horn if that won't work use Rock polish to steal the dragon horn from druddigon if you have more than one move left.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Alright Samurott, Aqua Jet toward the Dragonspiral Tower portal. if you are to be hit by the surfs and Heat Waves, use a Light Screen to minimize the damage you take. When you get to Dragonspiral Tower, use Round to block the others out and then fire a Blizzard.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Excadrill, if a pokemon to warp into Desert Resort is a flying type, then instead use ROCK SLIDE. If this command is the one used then if you can delay the attack in order to hit more than one pokemon before getting hit yourself, do so. If you cannot delay the attack with out getting hit, don't do so.

< Fits me perfectly

Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast