Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Swoobat you might as well couunter the other rounds with your own round, if eounds happen.

Rigilyph, round out the other rounds please

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Chandelure, you know what they say the more the merrier.

Chandelure cancel the decision to use Shadow Ball and use Round instead, don't worry being a ghost type makes you invincible.

Musharnus!

Take the shadow ball and use hidden power: ice

heh looks like he didn't realise I took a change of plans about Shadow Ball

Chandelure don't mind the Ice HP just continue to use Round ,but make sure the attack is directly going for Musharnus.

Shazcosta I was paying no attention as I have found animal crackers if there is a second round chain or one I am not blocking going to hit you use Round if you have a move left.
    Also if you have a move left and will be hit with a Hidden power use Hidden Power Water.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

RhYpErIor!!!!

CaNcEl EvErY aTtAcK YoU UsEd iN YoUr LiFe AnD UsE EaRtHqUaKe FoLlOwEd bY EaRtHqUaKe aNd EaRtHQuAkE!!!!

Digilyph!

If you are to be hit by a Hidden Power/ and or it's chains, and have a move left, counter with your own Hidden Power Dark!

Rigilyph I guess u gotta use a hidden power: ice to counter the other hidden powers

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Swoobat, if you'd be hit by the other hidden powers then counter them with you own hidden power bug if you have a move remaining that is....and of course only if it'd hit you.

Monsharna, counter the other Hidden Powers with a Hidden Power Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Monsharna, counter the other Hidden Powers with a Hidden Power Dark
    That is only if the Hidden Powers would hit you.

Meloetta, if the Hidden Powers are going to hit you, use a Hidden Power Ghost to block them.

Since there may be some confusion as to the definition of block, block in this context is defined as hindering the passage, progress, or accomplishment of harm towards oneself.

Chandelure, Use Hidden Power Ice as a counter to all the other Hidden Powers

Zyogonal since you've already activated levitate, everyone is running around going bat-sheet crazy, and even all the other trainers themselves seem to be having some difficulty keeping track of what the heck is going on, why don't you just float up to the top of whatever zone you randomly warped into earlier and laugh at them maniacally. Pleebs!
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

Okay Ferrothorn, IGNORE ALL PREVIOUS COMMANDS NOW, here's what we'll do.
    If you would be able to make it to the pinwheel forest warp before getting hit by all of the craziness going on at the entralink, take the warp to pinwheel forest without doing anything else first.
    If you would get hit by the attacks at the entralink, but a rock polish would allow you to get to pinwheel forest relatively unscathed, use Rock Polish and take the pinwheel forest warp.
    If neither of these are possible, Protect through the heat waves and counter any rounds at the entralink with your own Round before warping to pinwheel forest.

When you make it to pinwheel forest, wait until Serperior and Audino have attacked each other and use Hidden Power Rock.
    If for some reason Serperior and Audino do not attack each other, use Hidden Power Rock anyway.
    If you still have a move left, and have not used Rock Polish, use Rock Polish.
    If you still have a move left, and have used Rock Polish, do not use Rock Polish again this round.
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Ferrothorn, activate your ability after you are done with your other moves.
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

I am freaking tired of this. I know the ref was going to do it in the reffing but I will say this now....

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ALTER YOUR COMMANDS AFTER SOMEONE HAS ALREADY POSTED! IF YOUR READ THE RULES ON PAGE 1 YOU WOULD KNOW THIS!!!!!

Archeops; if you'd get hit by the Hidden Powers, use Hidden Power Rock to block the attacks.

If the Hidden Power Chain is out of range, or won't happen, or you have used 3 moves already, don't use the move.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Spoiler:- Secret Spoiler to Omega Ruby I Discovered:

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Walrus View Post
    I am freaking tired of this. I know the ref was going to do it in the reffing but I will say this now....

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ALTER YOUR COMMANDS AFTER SOMEONE HAS ALREADY POSTED! IF YOUR READ THE RULES ON PAGE 1 YOU WOULD KNOW THIS!!!!!
    Please refrain from using purple font, but yes this is correct. To clarify it: You may only change your commands if you post your changes right after the command you issued, you may not do this if someone has posted after the command you would like to change. The reason for this rule is to allow people to fix their mistakes since editing is not allowed, not to change your strategy since another competitor did something you didn't want to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Walrus View Post

Bout time someone said something...

I agree with the above and also the post in between has to be a pokemon command.

Victini since everyone's being rather crazy and I don't know what is going on and you somew how have a move left over please, use a huge V-create on Musharnus before he can use hidden power ice so it can't happen.

If that would fail to stop the hidden powers and you have a move leftover, use hidden power psychic to block all the other hidden powers.

If that would fail, get as close to one who is using a hidden power ice and hang there close enough so only that hidden power ice would hit you.

If that would fail push a tomb and get out of the area fast. If you have still been in the entralink this whole time waiting for the attacking to die down then hold for a little longer. After all these attacks die down come back to celestial tower.

If for some reason none of these ideas would work, then stand tall and become do these anime movie based ideas:

1.) First use your wings and fly around the shots that are coming to hit you by flying high enough for the attacks to disperse in order for it to become wide enough for you to easially dodge the hidden powers.

2.) Second become in invisible and hide on one of Chandelure's black chandlers arms and avoid the hidden powers by staying close enough to have his attack protect you from the other hidden powers.

3.) Third use your wings to fly up tall the stairs so you can change your location so your out of the hidden powers' range.

If all of those ideas fail then, stand tall, be strong, and good luck to you my ally, Pokemon, and great friend.

Musharnus!

by now you should have one or two moves left.

IF Victini uses V-Create on you use baton pass on victini if V-Create doesn't happen then don't use baton pass

but no matter what use hidden power: Ice

Musharnus!

DO NOT USE HIDDEN POWER!

Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast