Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2560

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Minshao!

If you can, and it would be perfectly possible, and non rule breaking, use a Fake Out on Illumise as it uses Silver Wind so you can stop it.

Mienshao, disregard the last post.

If you can, and it would be perfectly possible, and non rule breaking, use a on Illumise as it uses Silver Wind so you can stop it.

omfg, Mienshao, disregard the last two commands.

If you can, and it would be perfectly possible, and non rule breaking, use a Fake Out on Illumise as it uses Silver Wind so you can stop it.

If that fake out is going to stop the silver wind (which it sounds too slow to do) illumise jumps off the scorpion before mienshao can use fake out, or if that won't work uses quick attack to move away from mienshao before it can attack illumise.

If quick attack won't stop mienshao from stopping illumise, illumise doesn't use quick attack.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I'll just claim this reffing aye aye aye.

Hello anybody here? What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by HEB View Post
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    maybe it's a Pokemon and not a regional anything

Oh, I expected you guys to continue to do stuff I didn't know claiming the reffing caused a ceasefire.

Fillerificate.

This is a filler that i was not ask to do

With the new stage, Mienshao kicks things off with a Hidden Power Flying(1) because no one cares about this game anymore. Of course, now we do the Hidden Power dance.

Bullcario blocks with its own Hidden Power Flying(1), Rubcario just Dig(1)s even though last turn he said he was tired of being cheap, but this time he merely digs a hole in the scorpion’s back and falls through, onto the frog. Bisharp counters with its own Hidden Power Fire(1) while the ever-so-interesting Illumise shows Mienshao a picture of Mug to Attract(1) him. Mienshao becomes infatuated, but not enough to stop attacking.

“Darn, I knew I should’ve brought the Eifie-Chan picture instead!” Illumise said before speeding off the scorpion down to the frog to escape the attack.

SABLEYE HAS FAINTED!!!

Bisharp prepared to suck Sableye dry, but the diamond eyed ghost had nothing to give.

~Participants~
    Bullcario (Bullkid)
    Bisharp (RzK)
    Illumise (octoboy)
    Mienshao (Digipoke)
    Rubcario (RubyXIII)

~HP~
    1.) Illumise - 81
    2.) Rubcario - 61
    3.) Bullcario – 47
    4.) Mienshao - 41
    5.) Bisharp - 9

~Stamina~
    1.) Illumise – 155
    --Max—
    2.) Rubcario – 100
    3.) Bullcario - 63
    4.) Mienshao - 61
    5.) Bisharp – 22

~Ranks~
    1.) Illumise – 158.5
    2.) Rubcario – 111
    3.) Bullcario – 78.5
    4.) Mienshao – 71.5
    5.) Bisharp – 20

~Status Effects~
    Bullcario -
    Bisharp -
    Illumise -
    Mienshao – Infatuated with Illumise
    Rubcario -

~Stat Changes~
    Bullcario -
    Attack (Total: 0)
    Defense (Total: 0)
    Special Attack (Total: 0)
    Special Defense (Total: 0)
    Speed (Total: ++) - Agility (++, 2 turns left)

Bisharp -
    Speed (Total: 0)

Illumise -
    Speed (Total: 0) -

Mienshao -

Rubcario -

~Ability Bar~
    Bullcario – Steadfast
    Bisharp – Pressure
    Illumise – Tinted Lens
    Mienshao – Inner Focus
    Rubcario – Steadfast

~Announcements~
    1. If I made a mistake in anyway, let me know ASAP.
    2. For the love of Arceus, will someone please make this interesting?

~Current Stage~
    Human Nature

You know that old Aesop about the scorpion and the frog? Well if you don’t, google it or watch The Crying Game.

You guys are now shrunken to micro sized and are battling on a scorpions back, on a frogs back. You can jump down to the frog and up to the scorpion freely but field moves will still be able to hit you. Certain moves will knock you down to the frog’s back. In 2 turns, the scorpion and the frog will reach the halfway point. When this happens, the frog will be stung by the scorpion and drown, taking anyone on its back with it. The next turn, the scorpion will drown aswell, and everyone will be submerged.

Of course, will submerged you will lose 5 stamina each turn unless you’re a water type. BUT LOL NONE OF YOU ARE.

The thing about human nature though, is that it’s in our nature to, well, kill. So that’s what you will be rewarded for doing. Killing. If you manage to make someone faint, you will gain their stat changes. But, if a turn goes by where no one takes any damage, then everyone will lose 10 HP. It’s in our nature to kill each other, so do it quickly. We’ve got a UR to get to.

~Field Effects~
    Halfway Point(1 Turn Left)
    Mienshao, Bullcario, and Bisharp are on top of the Scorpion.
    Rubcario and Illumise are on top of the Frog.

~Items on Field~

~Protect Bar~
    Bullcario -3
    Bisharp - 2
    Mienshao - 4
    Rubcario - 4
    Illumise – 4

~Referee Comments~
    Rubcario – HAHA! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DIG AND BE CHEAP AGAIN, BUT NOT INSIDE A SCORPION’S STOMACH BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
    Mienshao – Way to stir up trouble! It’s going to be harder to do it again though due to Infatuation
    Illumise – You got off easy due to your speed, but now it’s gone. You’re still leading though.
    Bullcario – You seem like you’re in the middle of the pack. Not doing the best like Illumise, not doing the worst like Bisharp, not stirring things up like Mienshao, and not digging all the time like Rubcario. Just coasting along. Well, now you’re the only one with speed so use that to your advantage.
    Bisharp – You’re screwed. Top 5, though, is pretty good so be proud of yourself for that.

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.) Gryghaim’s Sableye (Bisharp’s Hidden Power)
    7.) YDT’s Chimchar (Bullcario’s Hidden Power)
    8.) WizardTrubbish’s Beheeyem (Mienshao’s Round)
    8.) TheFireKing’s Spinda (Mienshao’s Round)
    10.) Paradoxe’s Cacturne (Bullcario’s Round)
    10.) Rotom310’s Alakazam (Bullcario’s Round)
    12.) lucarioisawesome ‘s Machamp – (Modkilled)

Also, the records and OP have been fixed for everyone who had name changes. I'm gonna take this moment to thank RzK for changing his name to something more manageable and easy to spell.

You're welcome ^_^
    Bisharp use Hone Claws because we're desperate.
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...

Yo, Mienshao, everyone's being boring, so do the boring expected thing, and use a Hidden Power Flying because fuq dis shet.

Rubcario, use Agility if you won't be hit by the Hidden Power.

If you WOULD get hit by Hidden Power, do not use Agility, and instead block the Hidden Power with Hidden Power Flying of your own.

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Rubcario, no matter what you do, after the Hidden Power Chain, race back onto the Scorpion.

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Bisharp, if you are not on the scorpion, get on it quickly! And if you are, then stay there!
    ----

Bullcario, block Mienshao's Hidden Power Flying with your own yet again.

If Rubcario was able to pull off an agility without being harmed, illumise just sits near Rubcario on the frog and lights up her tail, wind blowing through her hair while Rubcario is running around.

If Rubcario had to counter the hidden power, illumise tries climbing onto the scorpion and moving close to mienshao so its hidden power will protect them both. If mienshao's attraction won't prevent it from attacking illumise with its hidden power, or if that strategy won't work for any reason, illumise stays off the scorpion and sends some glowing minions to prevent the hidden powers from injuring her firefly self.

If illumise isn't on the scorpion after doing whatever of these commands happens, illumise gets on the scorpion as Rubcario does.

Ignore the above. Let's do it this way.

If Rubcario was able to pull off an agility without being harmed, illumise just sits near Rubcario on the frog and lights up her tail, wind blowing through her hair while Rubcario is running around.

If Rubcario had to counter the hidden power, illumise tries climbing onto the scorpion while bisharp hones its claws and moves close to mienshao so its hidden power will protect them both. If mienshao's attraction won't prevent it from attacking illumise with its hidden power, or if that strategy won't work for any reason, illumise stays off the scorpion and sends some glowing minions to prevent the hidden powers from injuring her firefly self.

If illumise isn't on the scorpion after doing whatever of these commands happens, illumise gets on the scorpion as Rubcario does.

Wait, I didn't notice the Hidden Powers. Lol.
    After honing your claws Bisharp just use Hidden Power Fire
    And if Illumise is anywhere close to you then try attacking it with a Rock Tomb

If bisharp survives to rock tomb illumise and attempts to do so, illumise baton passes with bisharp so that bisharp gets entombed instead. If that won't prevent rock tomb from damaging illumise, the firefly counters the rock tomb by flashing her light really quickly so bisharp starts and drops the rocks on himself. If the ref would make the counter fail due to the technique, illumise counters it in whatever way the ref thinks would work because the attackdex's directions to "ask the ref" don't mean much when all the refs are lazy and won't claim the darnded reffing.

Reffing claimed. Everyone may proceed ss usual.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Yo, Mienshao, because fuq da police, use a Fake Out on Bullcario, before it uses Hidden Power so it will get hit by the other HPs.

If that is not doable, or wouldn't work, don't do it.

Bullcario, use Protect to block Mienshao's Fake Out if he does it.

If illumise has at least two moves left, the ferocious firefly tries keeping this game from becoming a giant hidden power spamfest by turning the scorpion shiny with a silvery wind. If the frog isn't underwater yet, and the silver wind will reach rumblers on top of the scorpion if it's released off it, illumise climbs off the scorpion before whipping up the silver wind, then gets back on the scorpion when the silver wind is over so she won't sink.

Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast