Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2560

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Audino wake up wait for your drowsiness to wear off and sing a round of mary had a little lamb
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Porygon activate your systems in other words wake up. Volume systems are a go and sing a cute little round of Twinkle Twinkle Little Lunatone to block the round or rounds.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Porygon ignore that.
    Instead wake up and give a roundof Twinkle Twinkle little Lunatone to block the rounds

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Xatu take a risk and dismiss the others from waking you up you a cute and simple snore to counter the rounds.

Lickilicky, if you have a move left, Snore to possibly block the rounds and snores.

If that doesn't work or you don't have any moves left, then just take the attacks.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Okay Haunter cutely splash in some sludge and unleash a SLudge Wave because screw y'all thats why
    II

Xatu be adorable as you save up your stamina while HAunter looks like a spewing gatbage can.

CEASEFIRE

and anyone who gives me a filler will get a poke-dollar.....in their dreams. :3
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Haunter give a cute hug to Audino as a way To Fill 'er heart with warmness
    II

The third round began with Lickilicky putting on some blush, that went well with his giant tongue. He then created a wave to Surf (1) on, because apparently he thought surfing was cute. Haunter then began to upchuck a large Wave of Sludge[/b] as Audino created a beautiful Blizzard (1, 1). Afterwards, Haunter got fake anime eyes, and Audino slips on a classic Japanese schoolgirl outfit. Porygon began to glitter...somehow, and obtained a pink bow that blended well with his color. The normal type then created a Blizzard (1) similar to how Audino did, while Xatu tried to cry out "Me First" while creating a Surf exactly like Lickilicky's (1). Leavanny put on a frilly dress and created a Silver Wind (1) to block the Blizzards, but this didn't help with the waves. Meanwhile, Nincada did nothing.

Nincada has fainted!

Porygon, Xatu, Haunter, and Audino then began to Rest (2, 2, 2, 2). Lickilicky then attempted Eat the Dreams (2) of Haunter, who awoke in fright, before the large pink pokemon began to Rest (3).

Audino then began a [b]Round[b/] (3) of Mary had a little lamb upon waking up, while Porygon tried to sing a Round of Twinkle Twinkle little Lunatone, but was not fast enough to do so upon waking up. Xatu began to obnoxiously Snore (3) to block out the new sound attack, before Haunter fired another Wave of Sludge (3). Everyone braved the hit, although a couple pokemon weren't lucky enough to survive.

Porygon has fainted!
    Leavanny has fainted!

The judge walked up one final time to the remaining four, looking at each of them with eyes that did not say much for their cuteness.

[center]1.) Audino - What can I say? Schoolgirl outfits are cute, plus you didn't snore or spew garbage. +20 HP and + Speed

2.) Lickilicky - Blush, not as cute as a full-on schoolgirl outfit, not to mention, try to picture a lickitung with blush and not just focus on that tongue. Nothing lost or gained

3.) Xatu - Snoring was not something I for one would have done; but hey, at least you didn't create a giant thing of sludge. -16 HP

4.) Haunter - ...just, sludge. I know, you needed to block the surf, but SLUDGE, firing SLUDGE at people is not cute. -20 HP and burn.

The man then snapped his fingers, and the remaining four competitors were teleported to a large room, with ways to go.

~Participants~
    Audino (Sigh!)
    Haunter (Sigh!)
    Lickylicky (Grim Heaper)
    Xatu (Sir DJ)

~HP~
    1.) Audino – 120
    2.) Haunter - 95
    3.) Xatu – 78
    4.) Lickylicky – 41

~Stamina~
    ~ MAX ~
    1.) Xatu – 120
    2.) Haunter – 92
    3.) Lickylicky – 75
    4.) Audino – 59

~Ranks~
    1.) Audino - 149.5
    2.) Haunter - 141
    3.) Xatu - 138
    4.) Lickylicky – 81.5

~Status Effects~
    Audino – Disabled from using Surf (2 turns)
    Haunter - Burned (4 turns remaining)
    Lickylicky – Resting
    Xatu - Resting

~Stat Changes~
    Audino -
    Attack (Total: 0)
    Defense (Total: 0)
    Special Attack (Total: 0)
    Special Defense (Total: 0)
    Speed (Total: +) - Contest (+Speed; 4 turns remaining)

Haunter -
    Attack (Total: -5-10) - Burned (-5-10 Attack; 4 turns remaining)
    Defense (Total: +5) - Contest (+5 Defense; 2 turns remaining)
    Speed (Total: 0)

Lickylicky -

Xatu -
    Special Attack (Total: +5) - Contest (+5 Special Attack; 3 turns remaining)

~Ability Bar~
    Audino - Regenerator
    Haunter - Levitate
    Lickylicky – Cloud Nine
    Xatu – Magic Bounce

~Announcements~
    1. If I made a mistake in anyway, just tell me and I’ll fix it.
    2. Friendly Fire is on.

[b]~Current Stage~
    The House of the Fallen (New!)

You are in a large mansion, with paintings of various pokemon on the walls, none of which hold any significance to the battle at hand. There are candles, which are the only source of light in the area, but once again hold no significance to the match. The real part of the stage is six different hallways, each with a corresponding statue in the room that is lead to. Each statue will help in their own way upon being activated, but also at a price.

The first room has an Illumise statue; this majestic bug will create a wave of sounds, in the form of a Round attack, to hit all pokemon, including the user.

The second room has a Blaziken statue; this overgrown chicken will dig, to create a hole. One person may jump in the hole, and will either gain safety from opponents attacks through the hole, or fall in a land mine, which will explode causing 10 damage to the one who lands in the hole; anyone may go into the hole, but the person who touches the statue obviously gets to decide first.

The third room has a Yanmega statue; the dragonfly will activate it's ability - speed boost - and give the same effect to the person who touched the statue at the end of the turn. In other words, the person who touches the statue will gain + speed, but lose 10 stamina.

The fourth room contains a Nincada and a Clamperl, and will use their combo-powers to use the attack Double Hit on a random pokemon, but be warned, the person who activates this attack may also get hit.

The fifth room contains a Leavanny, who will create a Grasswhistle for all to hear, with a 1/5 chance of putting competitors to sleep - including the player.

The sixth and final room has a Porygon statue within it. The Porygon statue attack everyone with one of three moves, Icy Wind, Discharge, or Trick Room. As always, the user is included.

Each statue can only be activated once per turn, and each pokemon can only activate one statue per turn, but if you successfully activate all six statues somehow, you will gain a permanent stat boost (+5 in Attack/Defense/Sp. Attack/Sp. Defense, or + Speed) that will help you throughout the rest of the rumble.

~Field Effects~
    N/A

~Items on Field~

~Protect Bar~
    Audino - 5
    Haunter - 5
    Lickylicky - 5
    Xatu - 5

~Referee Comments~

As usual; my Ref Comments are only out to those who fainted.

Leavanny - ..........BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
    Porygon - It was more a technicality; you didn't say to wake up when Audino woke up, so you still had drowziness, so you were slower, and couldn't defend in time, thus killing you.
    Nincada - See leavanny, but add more HA's because you didn't even do anything; You pulled a Rayquaza is Green. xD

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.) Shazdar's Porygon (Haunter's Sludge Wave)
    6.) Gryghaim's Leavanny (Haunter's Sludge Wave)
    7.) YDT's Nincada (Lickilicky's Surf)
    8.) YDT’s Clamperl (Exhaustion)
    9.) Mug's Yanmega (Xatu's Me First)
    10.) Digipoke1's Blaziken (Lickilicky's Surf)
    11.) Octoboy's Illumise (Leavanny's Me First)
    Last edited by Burakoru; 5th September 2013 at 5:56 AM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Ok Xatu wake up for now!

A tentacle bursts out from the water and grabs this reffing!

Dibs, dudes, reffing is the Octo's.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Haunter go activate the Illumise statue
    II

Lickilicky, I need you to wake up and activate the Leavanny statue to possibly block out the sounds of the round. If that doesn't work, still activate the Leavanny statue.

Ok Xatu if jumping into the hole will protect you from sound then run and touch the blaziken staute and jump into the hole to protect yourself from the other statues effects.

Xatu if that doesn't work then screw everything and set up a light screen before the others can activate their statues (or as they do if you can't use it before).

Audino if Xatu uses light screen then Snatch it
    II

Lickilicky, if Audino uses Snatch, I want you to Wring it Out

Haunter get in the way and take the wring out attack that is targeting audino and if you can't do that Audino simply Protects from it
    II

Xatu is Audino uses protect then follow up with a Heat Wave.

Lickilicky, if Xatu uses Heat Wave, use Surf to block the attack.

If that won't work, use Rock Tomb on yourself to block out the heat.

The four remaining Rumblers look around the grand hall filled with trophies of the Rumblers they reaped, except lickilicky, who keeps on snoozing. Haunter floats into the nearest room to the entrance and discovers an illumise statue. Putting out a floating, disembodied hand, haunter presses the firefly’s perky nose. Immediately, the statue’s tail lights up in a blinding flash, then an extremely high-volume refrain of Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend starts playing on the intercom of the hall.

Forseeing trouble, xatu flutters into the opposite doorway and yanks on the arm of the blaziken statue inside like a lever, causing a tile to drop open like a trap door. Xatu jumps in while haunter just grooves to the music playing. Audino tries to do the same, but stumbles into a drowzy lickilicky who has been awakened from his slumber by the noisy broadway beats. The grouchy porker plods into a room with a statue of a leavanny inside it and reaches out his tongue, pulling on an antenna, hoping to be sung back to sleep with a gentle lullaby which plays over the intercom. Meanwhile, a loud bang is heard as some green feathers are blasted out of the trap door, then drift back down into it, xatu having activated an explosive device.

The soft song plays on the intercom, but lickilicky can’t get comfortable and can only watch in jealousy as audino curls up near him and drifts into a deep slumber. Haunter meanwhile paces back and forth in the first room, left for the scathing remark of the contest judge to torment its poor gaseous soul.

~Participants~
    Audino (Sigh!)
    Haunter (Sigh!)
    Lickylicky (Grim Heaper)
    Xatu (Sir DJ)

~HP~
    1.) Audino – 109
    2.) Haunter – 90
    3.) Xatu – 68
    4.) Lickylicky – 30

~Stamina~
    ~ MAX ~
    1.) Xatu – 120
    2.) Haunter – 92
    3.) Lickylicky – 86
    4.) Audino – 59

~Ranks~
    1.) Audino – 138.5
    2.) Haunter - 136
    3.) Xatu - 128
    4.) Lickylicky – 73

~Status Effects~
    Audino – Disabled from using Surf (1 turn) Asleep (3 turns)
    Haunter - Burned (3 turns remaining)
    Lickylicky –
    Xatu -

~Stat Changes~
    Audino -
    Speed (Total: +) - Contest (+Speed; 3 turns remaining)

Haunter -
    Attack (Total: -5-10) - Burned (-5-10 Attack; 3 turns remaining)
    Defense (Total: +5) - Contest (+5 Defense; 1 turn remaining)

Lickylicky -

Xatu -
    Special Attack (Total: +5) - Contest (+5 Special Attack; 2 turns remaining)

~Ability Bar~
    Audino - Regenerator
    Haunter - Levitate
    Lickylicky – Cloud Nine
    Xatu – Magic Bounce

~Announcements~
    1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I’ll fix it.
    2. Friendly Fire is on.

[b]~Current Stage~
    The House of the Fallen (New!)

You are in a large mansion, with paintings of various pokemon on the walls, none of which hold any significance to the battle at hand. There are candles, which are the only source of light in the area, but once again hold no significance to the match. The real part of the stage is six different hallways, each with a corresponding statue in the room that is lead to. Each statue will help in their own way upon being activated, but also at a price.

The first room has an Illumise statue; this majestic bug will create a wave of sounds, in the form of a Round attack, to hit all pokemon, including the user.

The second room has a Blaziken statue; this overgrown chicken will dig, to create a hole. One person may jump in the hole, and will either gain safety from opponents attacks through the hole, or fall in a land mine, which will explode causing 10 damage to the one who lands in the hole; anyone may go into the hole, but the person who touches the statue obviously gets to decide first.

The third room has a Yanmega statue; the dragonfly will activate it's ability - speed boost - and give the same effect to the person who touched the statue at the end of the turn. In other words, the person who touches the statue will gain + speed, but lose 10 stamina.

The fourth room contains a Nincada and a Clamperl, and will use their combo-powers to use the attack Double Hit on a random pokemon, but be warned, the person who activates this attack may also get hit.

The fifth room contains a Leavanny, who will create a Grasswhistle for all to hear, with a 1/5 chance of putting competitors to sleep - including the player.

The sixth and final room has a Porygon statue within it. The Porygon statue attack everyone with one of three moves, Icy Wind, Discharge, or Trick Room. As always, the user is included.

Each statue can only be activated once per turn, and each pokemon can only activate one statue per turn, but if you successfully activate all six statues somehow, you will gain a permanent stat boost (+5 in Attack/Defense/Sp. Attack/Sp. Defense, or + Speed) that will help you throughout the rest of the rumble.

~Field Effects~
    Audino is in the hallway
    Lickilicky is in the fifth room
    Haunter is in the first room
    Xatu is in the hole

~Items on Field~

~Protect Bar~
    Audino - 5
    Haunter - 5
    Lickylicky - 5
    Xatu - 5

~Referee Comments~

Haunter: Still being lazy except when you’re spewing sludge, eh? Just so you know, I wouldn’t have made shielding audino work. Sure SC made mirror coat work, but a mirror coat isn’t just a plain body and frankly, a different ref letting something happen doesn’t mean jack. If it did, my last move in the beginning of this round would have been to wham blaziken with aerial ace instead of stare vacantly off into space to get blasted with winds. Besides, the only word you gave for normal attacks not phasing through ghosts was your own. If you can’t cite something official it’s up to the ref unless the owner says otherwise.
    Audino: Don’t know why you didn’t failsafe in case you didn’t have a light screen to snatch, but you’re still winning anyway. That might not stay the same now that you’re asleep though.
    Xatu: It’s too bad you got blasted, but you’re kind of lucky. As I’ve said, using a wind move against opponents who can retaliate with wave moves is bringing a knife to a gun fight. The fact that you also had an opponent that couldn’t would just mean ally switch had a chance of messing up as well. You’ve done well getting this far, but you’re going to need to wisen up if you want to have a chance against haunter’s team.
    Lickilicky: Turning on the leavanny statue was probably more risk than it was worth, as you could have put yourself to sleep and stopped your own attacks. You did get audino to sleep though, which could give you a chance to put an edge on her. Use that wisely because you’re on your last stubby legs with health.

Octo's Oddball Oscars!
    Same award, new name! Let’s see who stood out like a sore thumb in this round!

Not sure who to pick here, nobody actually used an attack. If I’m going to have to choose someone, I’ll pick lickilicky, as putting the top-spot foe to sleep just might turn the game on its head. Keep it odd!

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.) Shazdar's Porygon (Haunter's Sludge Wave)
    6.) Gryghaim's Leavanny (Haunter's Sludge Wave)
    7.) YDT's Nincada (Lickilicky's Surf)
    8.) YDT’s Clamperl (Exhaustion)
    9.) Mug's Yanmega (Xatu's Me First)
    10.) Digipoke1's Blaziken (Lickilicky's Surf)
    11.) Octoboy's Illumise (Leavanny's Me First)

As the fight Rumbles on, a disappointed Norman stands outside of the arena next to his cousin, holding a poké ball.

“Losing from waking up to slow? I thought not training a sloth would be the end of that kind of thing! I obviously misjudged your use as an ultimate normal type.”

Norman releases the porygon from the poké ball.

“Get out of here. You’re on your own now. Come on, Joe. I’m going to catch myself some audinos and lickilickies.
    Last edited by octoboy; 8th September 2013 at 6:48 AM.

Lickilicky, WRING OUT Audino then use Dream Eater on it!

Xatu activate the Blaziken statue for now. Then sit back and watch.

Ehh, last turn was dull, so I'll ref again unless someone else really wants to.

OK Xatu let's actually do stuff and release a hidden power of the psychic variety.

Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast