Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 137

Thread: Surfin' Totodile Trade Shop!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default Surfin' Totodile Trade Shop!

    Welcome to the Surfin' Totodile!
    We have many shinies, all non-event legendaries, and any dex fillers you'll need for gen 4 games here. Owned by Tancar911. Full refunds accepted if anything I trade turns out to be a hack. ALL WILL BE CLONES

    So here are the pokemon, PM me offers/questions about any poke.

        Spoiler:- Shinies:


        Spoiler:- Events:


        Spoiler:- LVL 100s:


        Spoiler:- Legendaries:

    On a side note i have a flawless ditto
        Spoiler:- Wants:

        Spoiler:- Services:

    For all trades giving me shinies, I will give 3 pokemon for every 2!
        Spoiler:- BLACKLIST:
    Last edited by Tancar911; 19th May 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Adding to lists as always
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

    Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Manila , Philippines
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Trade done
    Last edited by Cear13; 11th May 2013 at 7:53 AM. Reason: TRADE DONE WITH SPEKTOR XD
    Wanted: Shiny Speed or Attack Nature.
    Many Pokemon to Offer and Trade.

    TRU Arceus (Can Activate SS HG Event in Sinjoh Ruins)
    Birth Island Deoxys UT
    MYSTRY Mew
    And Many More. (Too Lazy to Put it Here.)


    My Friend Code Here:
    [SPOILER=My Pokemon Teams]    Spoiler:- -My ThunderStorm Team:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey i am interested in your
    Donphan, hasty, somewhat vain, male, lvl 100, OT Luna, T
    Totodile, bashful, often dozes off, male, lvl 1, OT RNC4EVR, UT

    i have got a staryu and vulpix

    can trade this weekend
    Gen 4
    My Shiny Legendary:(NFT)(NFT)
    My Events:
    Gen 5
    Legendary:
    Shiny Legendary:
    Gen 6

    Friend Safari:
    TSV - 2846

    Soul Silver - 3440 1651 0016

    White 2 FC - 2838 9479 6566

    Y - 0533-4101-3805

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I was wondering do you trade normal legendaries (non-shiny) for legendaries? I have some doubles I need to get rid of in exchange for others to fill up my dex.
    I need... i.e.: Latias, the three lake guardians, Palkia. Those foremost.

    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

    "This won't hurt a bit..."

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Wondering what you would take for your shiny tangela. Let me know either PM or in this thread!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    I've got a shiny machop
    since you are able to clone pokemons it would not be a big trouble for trading a shiny beldum...if u like...!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    176

    Default

    cool shop! I'm interested in Cyndaquil, modest, likes to thrash about, male, lvl 1, OT Dark, UT
    and your Doduo, adamant, highly curious, male, lvl 41, OT ASHLEY, UT
    plz look at my shop for offers
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Tancar, to do spoilers you do:

    [spoiler]

    [/*spoiler]

    Without the * after the = you can put a name:

    [spoiler=Hi]

    And it'll show up as

        Spoiler:- Hi:


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Sorry to everyone about the delay, but i changed my internet settings one too many times, and it bugged up. I will buy a nintendo wifi usb connector, and will trade asap. For each, i will PM you as soon as i can. Thanks for the patience!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cear13 View Post
    I See ... I Have this
    MYSTRY Mew UT
    Need a SoulDew and Data of Groudon.
    Deal!

    Quote Originally Posted by 123poke View Post
    Hey i am interested in your
    Donphan, hasty, somewhat vain, male, lvl 100, OT Luna, T
    Totodile, bashful, often dozes off, male, lvl 1, OT RNC4EVR, UT

    i have got a staryu and vulpix
    Are they shiny? If so, what natures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    I was wondering do you trade normal legendaries (non-shiny) for legendaries? I have some doubles I need to get rid of in exchange for others to fill up my dex.
    I need... i.e.: Latias, the three lake guardians, Palkia. Those foremost.
    Of course, are those the only 5 you need, and what would you offer in return?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptics View Post
    Wondering what you would take for your shiny tangela. Let me know either PM or in this thread!
    Whatever really. Legendaries, shinies, or events preferably

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    I've got a shiny machop
    since you are able to clone pokemons it would not be a big trouble for trading a shiny beldum...if u like...!
    Sure, what nature is the machop?

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    cool shop! I'm interested in Cyndaquil, modest, likes to thrash about, male, lvl 1, OT Dark, UT
    and your Doduo, adamant, highly curious, male, lvl 41, OT ASHLEY, UT
    plz look at my shop for offers
    I looked, and the two i would enjoy from your shop is in this group if possible;can give a clone back if you want:
    flawless Abram's cloyster
    Moltres bt bashful pressure
    Chimchar ut jolly blaze egg moves:-thunderpunch -stealth rock -fake out
    Latios ut timid
    Any would be fine if youre willing to trade. If not, any ut shiny from your list if possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Tancar, to do spoilers you do:
    [spoiler]
    [/*spoiler]
    Without the * after the = you can put a name:
    [spoiler=Hi]
    And it'll show up as
        Spoiler:- Hi:
    Thanks a million!
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

    Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hy Tancar
    I am very intressted in your

    Rapdash, Calm, Somewhat of a clown, male, lvl 44, OT Carson, UT

    I have Shiny Vulpix, Bagon, Rhydon, Onix, Chansey, Dratini, Corsola, Miltank Porygon and all Legedarys all UT.

    LG Graci

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,522

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    @Cracidea, what are the natures of your chansey, bagon, or onix? I would prefer one of those.

    @bleuumbreon, that sounds wonderful! Ill pm you when I can trade, and well get a time I'm sure
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

    Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    176

    Default

    chimchar and moltres or latios for cyndaquil and doduo?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    chimchar and moltres or latios for cyndaquil and doduo?
    Latios and moltres?
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

    Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    176

    Default

    yea sure
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    willing to trade for your shiny
    Aron
    Beldum
    Cydinquil
    think we can make a deal?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Ok here a list

    chansey = Serious
    bagon = Naive
    onix = Calm

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x420 bleach it View Post
    willing to trade for your shiny
    Aron
    Beldum
    Cydinquil
    think we can make a deal?
    Sure, what would you offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracidea View Post
    Ok here a list

    chansey = Serious
    bagon = Naive
    onix = Calm
    I think the bagpn if you would

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Yes this is ok. :-)

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Hey Tancar911!
    I'm interested in your Calm Rapidash and your Adamant Doduo. I'm willing to trade for a shiny Togepi and a shiny Bulbasaur. Both untouched. =)
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR View Post
    Hey Tancar911!
    I'm interested in your Calm Rapidash and your Adamant Doduo. I'm willing to trade for a shiny Togepi and a shiny Bulbasaur. Both untouched. =)
    sounds good. Earliest I csan trade is around march 9th

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tancar911 View Post
    sounds good. Earliest I csan trade is around march 9th
    Sure I can wait. =)
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands GMT+1
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Tancar what do you offer for a Shiny Lugia?
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

    Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

    Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    Shiny Pokemon:

    Pokemon with PKRS:

    Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

    Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Darkrai View Post
    Tancar what do you offer for a Shiny Lugia?
    I could give you anything in my shop really. If you have most, the ones with OT Luna or Carson were caught personally, so there wouldn't be a high chance you have them, as I haven't traded many clones of them. Up to 6, we wouldn't have to keep entering the room.

    I am in need of serious help. I have a nintendo wifi USB connector, and can hook my DS up to it. But then it gives error code 52103, and shuts off. I have a Lynksis E3000 Router, and have set the IP to 192.168.2.1 like it says on the nintendo website. What do i need to do still? I can still just shut off the security on the entire router, but then every time i have to reconnect everything in the entire house. Suggestions?
    Last edited by Tancar911; 11th March 2013 at 1:35 AM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands GMT+1
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tancar911 View Post
    I could give you anything in my shop really. If you have most, the ones with OT Luna or Carson were caught personally, so there wouldn't be a high chance you have them, as I haven't traded many clones of them. Up to 6, we wouldn't have to keep entering the room.

    I am in need of serious help. I have a nintendo wifi USB connector, and can hook my DS up to it. But then it gives error code 52103, and shuts off. I have a Lynksis E3000 Router, and have set the IP to 192.168.2.1 like it says on the nintendo website. What do i need to do still? I can still just shut off the security on the entire router, but then every time i have to reconnect everything in the entire house. Suggestions?
    I can't use internet atm either, also Gen4 is ONLY compatible with WEP Security & a DS Connector has to get it's internet from a WEP security provided source.

    Also any offers you can make?
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

    Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

    Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    Shiny Pokemon:

    Pokemon with PKRS:

    Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

    Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •