Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No More Random Battles?

I'd love to see that.Like back in Kanto when an episode started with Bulbasaur battling a Rhyhorn...you know,the episode where it refused to evolve.Those were awesome episodes.Now,it's such a big deal when they showcase a pkmn that hasn't appeared before...

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Now the writer makes every trainer Ash battles a rival, and that's just bother. They need to keep some good characters to one episode only too.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I'd love to see that.Like back in Kanto when an episode started with Bulbasaur battling a Rhyhorn...you know,the episode where it refused to evolve.Those were awesome episodes.Now,it's such a big deal when they showcase a pkmn that hasn't appeared before...
    That's what I'm saying. It's cool to see pokemon they haven't shown yet, but every now and then it would be cool to see Ash or any of the main characters accept a battle with a trainer in a forest or in a city and then after the battle that trainer just leaves. The writers are also showing new pokemon whenever they can but don't always show them battling. I'd personally prefer to see a new pokemon in battle with Ash or whoever for 2 minutes rather than see that pokemon follow its trainer for an entire episode and do nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12