Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT THE LUMP!!!!! uu team like a boss

ill change the original post later

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    lol? it outspeeds everything he has, and i believe 2hkoes gligar through rocks with stone edge. ohkoes chandy with stone edge. ohkoes chansey with close combat(or very close). I'd say it is a huge threat. All it needs to sweep completely is a good pivot.

I dont see how you beat amoongbro cores at all. they troll you all day long, and you dont really do anything back, other than chandelure. They'd make a great pivot for hera to switch out and in.

as stated, houndoom craps all over you as well, and hitmontop needs to actually switch in, at which it's hit with a STAB LO-boosted fire blast.

Machamp pokes major holes in your team. especially dynamicpunch variants, which are every machamp. if it happens to have a sash, well, you just lost 2-3 pokemon.

scarfgon can also play mindgames with you. similar to scarfhera.

and kingdra. if it is on a rain team, and t-spikes are down, you are 6-0d. regardless, its hitting you very hard. everything but chansey.
    You don't know what you're talking about at all. Stone edge from scarfed hera does 14-17%, not even a 2 hit if he got 2 crits after rocks.

What's amoongus gonna do to this team other than teporarily put something to sleep only to be woken up with aroma from chansey

houndoom can't kill blissey, crunch does about 25% max

he has a ghost type for dynamic punch...

once again porygon z can do nothing to chansey

toxic spikes on a rain team? This is uu and special kingdra also can't touch chansey

None of the pokes you listed are even remotely threatening. Please at least know what you're talking about before criticizing his team
    Last edited by I080I; 8th January 2013 at 12:19 AM.
    My shiny pokemon: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Doublade|Trevenant

White FC: 1851-1885-4535
    X FC: 4699 5615 7204 IGN: moose

Quote Originally Posted by I080I View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about at all. Stone edge from scarfed hera does 14-17%, not even a 2 hit if he got 2 crits after rocks.
    ok, so i was wrong about that. but still, late game, hera is a huuuuge threat.

What's amoongus gonna do to this team other than teporarily put something to sleep only to be woken up with aroma from chansey
    read, "pivot." as in, nothing really touches it besides chandelure, and cant come in freely all the time due to spore.

houndoom can't kill blissey, crunch does about 25% max
    *chansey

and again, late game. and read, "Teammates." this is a factor you seem to be missing.

he has a ghost type for dynamic punch...
    machamp has a 100% accurate for chandy switchins.

once again porygon z can do nothing to chansey
    lol? i never said anything about porygon-z....

toxic spikes on a rain team? This is uu and special kingdra also can't touch chansey
    ever heard of roserade? yeah, it just came out, brand new. good deal too. o, i also hear its a popular toxic spikes user too. o, you know, that reminds me of another good t-spikes user. qwilfish. yeah, its also got intimidate and haze to stop fighting type sweeps, specifically scrafty. you should check into those.

None of the pokes you listed are even remotely threatening. Please at least know what you're talking about before criticizing his team
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

-Your definition of late game seems to be when everything's at 25% health and rocks are up. This is not late game nor is this a likely situation
    -you say pivot like it means something and amoongus can't do ANYTHING to this team and its NOT free to go for a spore with xatu around
    -hera still isn't even remotely a threat just cuz you said huuuuuge
    -I didn't say teammates nor did you so idk what to say here as you just seem to be just clinging on to the hope that houndoom can do something to this team
    -your machamp comment lacks proper english so I can't shoot it down, unfortunately
    -scarf gon means flygon or porygon z, you need to specify. Still both get walled by chansey
    -I've never nor will likely ever see roserade on a rain team and as for qwil you forgot that he has a spinner AND xatu and most rain team qwil's will probably be swift swim life orb attackers anyway (not to mention most run spikes over toxic spikes). His chansey also has aroma so it can get rid of a poison if all else fails, which is extremely unlikely.
    -You keep coming up with these really obscure situations and seem to assume trident won't ever be able to predict anything like a dynamic punch which I doubt is the case.

His team is actually pretty well rounded and is likely better than anything you'll make, looking at your bizzare suppositions (you also never even gave a helpful suggestion, just pretended to know what's threatening to his team). Don't invent ways in which his team is lacking solely to feel superior or at the very least think before you make assumptions like that scarfed heracross could do any damage at all to gligar.
    Last edited by I080I; 8th January 2013 at 1:17 AM.
    My shiny pokemon: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Doublade|Trevenant

-Your definition of late game seems to be when everything's at 25% health and rocks are up. This is not late game nor is this a likely situation
    -you say pivot like it means something and amoongus can't do ANYTHING to this team and its NOT free to go for a spore with xatu around
    -I didn't say teammates nor did you so idk what to say here as you just seem to be just clinging on to the hope that houndoom can do something to this team
    -your machamp comment lacks proper english so I can't shoot it down, unfortunately
    -scarf gon means flygon or porygon z, you need to specify. Still both get walled by chansey
    -I've never nor will likely ever see roserade on a rain team and as for qwil you forgot that he has a spinner AND xatu and most rain team qwil's will probably be swift swim life orb attackers anyway (not to mention most run spikes over toxic spikes). His chansey also has aroma so it can get rid of a poison if all else fails, which is extremely unlikely.
    -You keep coming up with these really obscure situations and seem to assume trident won't ever be able to predict anything like a dynamic punch which I doubt is the case.

His team is actually pretty well rounded and is likely better than anything you'll make, looking at your bizzare suppositions (you also never even gave a helpful suggestion, just pretended to know what's threatening to his team). Don't invent ways in which his team is lacking solely to feel superior or at the very least think before you make assumptions like that scarfed heracross could do any damage at all to gligar.
    How about you back up your trash advice by making a team that is as perfect as you think your advice is, hm? Otherwise, I'd rather have advice from someone who actually makes valid points.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Is this sufficient proof of my team-making capabilities? I was 32-0 at one point with the team that got me here

I never claimed my advice was perfect, however, I was just explaining why russian's points are invalid.
    Can we get back to giving advice on his actual team?

im seriously done here. your definition of not a threat seems to be 1 poke walls it, and cant do anything to it.
    its not an attacker, so idk what youre talking about. its job is to wall you. and stall you out, while still provide support. and you act like trident is supposed to have perfect prediction for the entire match. its honestly not hard to get off a spore, even with xatu.
    o, so because it cant touch gligar, its not a threat. yet, it 1-2hkoes everything on his team. yup, not a threat in the slightest. and by late game, i mean gligar possibly be koed or damn near. thats what i would do, is get rid of gligar. its called, "strategy"
    so youre just expecting 1 pokemon to completely 6-0 this team? almost no team does that happen, unless its a really bad team.
    my bad. 100% accurate stone edge.
    again, teammates.
    lol, i was just stating that rain kingdra punches major holes in this team. if toxic-spikes happen to be up for one reason or another, then hes ****ed.
    lol? and you keep coming up with bs counterarguments that dont even make sense. you assume everything is going to hunky-dory and at 100% health, and that its 1 pokemon against 6, and that its gonna be perfect prediction all the way.

His team is actually pretty well rounded and is likely better than anything you'll make, looking at your bizzare suppositions (you also never even gave a helpful suggestion, just pretended to know what's threatening to his team).
    so were down to flaming. cool.
    Don't invent ways in which his team is lacking solely to feel superior or at the very least think before you make assumptions
    lol, just saying, i never said his team wasnt good.
    like that scarfed heracross could do any damage at all to gligar.
    lol, my bad. i was too lazy to run calcs.if youre just gonna insult me then whats the point? i didnt list suggestions because it was late at night/early in the morning. i was actually going to list suggestions as i thought of them. but **** that, im not going back to this thread anymore, lol. this is the reason the rmt threads have gone to ****. because of this, and raters who know nothing.

A couple more suggestions
    -you might wanna run fire blast over flamethrower, though accuracy is important, you may not to be able to ko fast threats with flamethrower. This isn't huge tho
    -I'm gonna disagree with putting protect on gligar. If he were a lefties wall, I'd say go ahead, but right now he's set-up fodder so you might wanna replace it with eq or u-turn
    -I agree one priority move on top is enough, I'd replace mach punch with either toxic or forseight. Also you might wanna try lefties over life orb as it'll make your top, chansey, gligar wall core even harder to break. Finally don't give it any speed, I'd try 252 hp, 252 att, 4 def adamant nature

Don't have much else to say, let me know how it's doing in play
    Last edited by I080I; 8th January 2013 at 2:34 AM.

I'd side with the Russian on this one actually.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I'd side with the Russian on this one actually.
        Spoiler:- hugeassimage:

Anyways, opposing Scrafty look to be a bit of a problem with this team if they manage to get off a Dragon Dance or two. I'm not sure if Chandelure can OHKO but I know Scrafty can with Crunch, so he's not exactly a counter. Gligar's really your only check, or your own Scrafty if it hasn't gotten a Dragon Dance yet. Let me run some calcs between Scrafty and Hitmontop, then I'll get back with a full rate.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Divine. You just made my life.

I really should stop posting on this thread, my UU knowledge is more or less ScarfCross is dangerous. That's about it.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

-your machamp comment is completelty correct so I can't shoot it down, unfortunately
    Fixed that for you. Also, Machamp's Stone Edge does like 160% to Chandelure.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

wrong comment

also completely*
    Last edited by I080I; 12th January 2013 at 3:26 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12