Thread: My VGC team

Default My VGC team

I need to what know what you guys think of my VGC team. Please help me, I am a straight noob at competitive battling.

Chandelure
    Ability:Flash Fire
    Item: Shell Bell
    Nature: Hasty
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Protect/ Flamethrower/ Energy

Conkeldurr
    Ability: Guts
    Item: Flame Orb
    Nature: Calm
    Moves: Hammer Arm/ Protect/ Mach Punch/ Stone Edge

Exacdrill
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Item: Focus Sash
    Nature: Serious
    Moves: X-Scissor/Rock Slide/ Shadow Claw/ Earthquake

Registeel
    Ability: Clear Body
    Item: Quick Claw
    Nature: Relaxed
    Moves: Toxic/ Sandstorm/ Thunderbolt/ Substitute

Tyranitar
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Item: Lax Incense
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Protect/ Iron Tail/ Rock Slide/ Focus Punch

Carracosta
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature: Modest
    Moves: Aqua Jet/ Wide Guard/ Ice Beam/ Rockslide

Here's my team, by the way should my Exacdrill run Sleep Talk to as a counterattack towards Pokemon with moves like Sleep Powder or Spore?

Chandelure is better with Modest Nature instead of Hasty.

Conkeldurr wants Adamant Nature, not Calm.

Crunch over Iron Tail and Earthquake over Focus Punch on Tyranitar. Also, if you lead with Tyranitar, you'll want a -Speed Nature so that in case your opponent also leads with a weather inducer, Sand Stream will goes last. So go with Brave Nature instead, and make sure it has no Speed EV.

Carracosta.....very sure Modest and 2 physical moves does not fit each other at all. I'm not sure on Carracosta though, I'll leave it to someone else.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well if there allowing ubers watch out. I played at te vgc10 when It came to my town and didn't get the "you may use two ubers from this list" memo I walked in and made it to round four with a garchomp starmie scizor gengar togekiss and a smeargle with dark void lol anyways is recommend you find out what the legal Pokemon will be and if ubers are allowed and build teams around whatever ubers you can take. At my vgc I had palkia after palkia shoved in my face and ho-oh and mewtos at least I didn't have to face off against drizzle toed palkia but if you can take palkia I would recommend taking it. Other than that I used my favorites and made it to round four if you want tell me what you can take or not and I'll help you out as much as posible

Your obviously a noob at reading the rules too. Its in-game. Not competetive...!
    Being mean gets you no where. So be nice

Lol yah I didn't read the rules didn't care for it I knew I was bad *** and used bs to kill palkias ho-ohs lugias and mewtos, the reason I failed in the forth round was a crit hit double kill from one of those said palkias I guess vgc10 was the only good vgc since people like me got to watch those who are tryhards fail with there ubers> you would be mad if you're tanking lugia was wasted by a gengar or if ur palkia got outright murderd by a scizor. What I was trying to say is look at what's legal, look at what's most popular, then you will have an advantage. Caracosta is more of a gimik conkeldurr is going to get hit 2x due to the danger he is and the rest is pretty much a sand team, enter ninetails, enter politoed both that make tyranitar useless and will kill it making the rest of the team useless; no sand rush no x0.5 spdef boost for Ttar. Solarbeam fox pretty much lays waste to that entire team so yah it's whatever tho cuz its Pokemon you're supposed to have fun who cares about what u use or not play with ur favs And have fun