Thread: Hell Girl

Default Hell Girl

somewhat old, but somewhat new.

This is the thread to discuss any of the 3 series and what is within them, not the live action version (although, strangely, the live action version wasn't that bad)

I'm not sure how to start off this discussion, but my favorite hell collecter is Yamawaro (the forest spirit) mainly because of his background).
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I actually just started watching that a couple days ago because of your sig. Took me awhile to figure out what anime it was. It's not bad so far.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I actually just started watching that a couple days ago because of your sig. Took me awhile to figure out what anime it was. It's not bad so far.
    My sig made someone watch an Anime? Goal Reached.

Anyway, Hell Girl is awesome as long as it's not the FUNimation first season. Not saying it was that bad, but It wasn't all that good. Of Course, Season's 2 & 3 make up for that.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I've seen every episode and I have to say I rather quite enjoy this anime.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I watched this series about 2 years ago On Demand. For me it was okay but nothing special. I think the huge problem I had with the series was the fact that the format was way too repetitive and the episodes became stale after a while. It just came down to if whether or not someone would die at the end of the episode and most of the time it resulted in death. Plus there were a few episodes that I flat out didn't like at all. Considering the 1st series didn't leave too much of a good lasting impression on me I decided not to bother with the spin-off series.