Thread: A bit of help

Default A bit of help

Apologies posting this here, even the WiFi area has nowhere to post this...so I'm kinda stuck, so I'ma post this here and hope it's okay!

I recently found an Odd Keystone, so I've set it in place and need someone to help me out by adding me on Pal Pad, then going underground with me (preferred if you had a secret Den!) and letting me introduce myself 32 times to them, then I can battle and get my Spiritomb!

Like I said, apologies if this has somewhere to go, which isn't here, because I couldn't find anything..The Platinum WiFi place said post for only Frontier stuff and this is underground so I don't know. Oh well, if you could help me please send me a PM and let me know, we'll dig the same spot and set up a secret den for one of us and talk 32 times!

Thanks.
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!

Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    Apologies posting this here, even the WiFi area has nowhere to post this...so I'm kinda stuck, so I'ma post this here and hope it's okay!

I recently found an Odd Keystone, so I've set it in place and need someone to help me out by adding me on Pal Pad, then going underground with me (preferred if you had a secret Den!) and letting me introduce myself 32 times to them, then I can battle and get my Spiritomb!

Like I said, apologies if this has somewhere to go, which isn't here, because I couldn't find anything..The Platinum WiFi place said post for only Frontier stuff and this is underground so I don't know. Oh well, if you could help me please send me a PM and let me know, we'll dig the same spot and set up a secret den for one of us and talk 32 times!

Thanks.
    I am sorry to have to tell you this, but the Underground (and all quests or side quests that take place there) are local wireless only.
    Friend Codes

Diamond: 4857 8590 2354
    Platinum: 2064 9037 4551
    HeartGold: 1034 1115 3211
    Black: 1549 5702 1003
    White: 4770 6956 8382
    White 2: 2624 0551 9583
    3DS: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

There is a good reason why we've not got a wifi section for it. It's local wireless not wifi. You need second Sinnoh game and in another Ds also in the undergound, within 100 meters if you. Flags are "easy" but Quite boring.. Meeting someone else requires lots of in and out of the underground.

Shutting. The only way you can do this is physically meeting someone else.. and the staff are not happy about promoting this given the age of our younger members.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)