Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon you don't like?

Chimchar scares me. (And his evolutions, Don't ask why.) But I don't like Weedle...Ew.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

i hate magikarp (but i love gyrados) tentacool and dunsparce

Can't say I'm too keen on Salamence. I'm not a huge fan of it's design to be honest ^_^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I don't like Scraggy and Scrafty. I have ephebiphobia (fear of teenagers), and they are based on the very teenagers I fear.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Right now? Fennekin. It's becoming just as overrated as I expected it to be. "OMG! IT'S A FOX! SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUEEEEEET!"

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Trubbish and Garboder.

Those two are the laziest Pokemon designs around. Why did they have to create a gross garbage bag Pokemon? Like really?

Bidoof.

Who thought that piece of **** was a good Pokemon design.

Me, for starters. (But no accounting for taste, I guess.)

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Dwebble. I hate that thing. >_<

Trubbish.. worst Pokemon ever.

(Confession: I freakin love Trubbish)

But Pokemon that I don't like:
    Pelipper: long story
    Bronzor: Boring, annoying.
    Chimchar line: They're really kind of awkward looking.
    Conkledurr: Creepy clown.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Same here xD

Well there aren't any pokemon I hate but some I dislike are:
    -Pikachu (just because of Ash's Pikachu, I can't help it)
    - Chimchar (I think it's bland)
    - Piplup (same like with Chimchar)
    - Turtwig (even though it's slightly better than the other two gen 4 starters in my opinion)

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

I dislike several >.>

Munchlax, Snorlax,
    Pikachu: Overused! <.> Too. Much. Pikachu! D:<
    Trubbish, and Garbodor. Garbage pokemon. Shoot me now <.> /shot
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Me too. Although to be honest, I always saw Conkeldurr as an old woman.

Also, I second anyone who mentioned Ash's Pikachu. It's almost annoying seeing that stupid Pikachu god-mod almost everything it fights, including a lot of cooler Pokemon.

There aren't that many Pokemon I don't like (I actually think Trubbish is positively adorable), but the prime example of one I can't stand is Jynx. Why... just why...

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

The only Pokemon I strongly dislike are Crustle, Gurrderp, and Conkelderp.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

The only one that really comes to mind is Dunsparce. Have never wanted to use one and only catch it for the pokedex.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

I don't really like Pupitar as it's kinda lame compared to cute Larvitar and fierce Tyranitar. They should have made it like Fraxure, which is ironic, given that I think Haxorus would make a better evolution for Pupitar than Tyranitar!

To me, Emolga would be the most hated, both in the game and in the anime.

Exeggutor is lame-looking in my opinion. Dunsparce doesn't do much for me either, nor does Octillery. Pupitar, Gulpin, Swalot, Lileep, and Cradily. Most of the Gen IV Pokemon, especially Probopass. Garbodor, Escavalier, and Zweilous don't do much for me either.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

As far as designs go: Machop and Goldeen. They're both incredibly bland and possess no interesting qualities, even in their evolved forms.

As far as an in-game annoyance goes: EMOLGA. Behind those cute yellow cheeks is evil incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    Trubbish and Garboder.

Those two are the laziest Pokemon designs around. Why did they have to create a gross garbage bag Pokemon? Like really?
    Probably for the same reason why they had to go and create a gross sludge Pokémon (Grimer) that does nothing but grow fatter upon evolution, as well as a gross smog Pokémon (Koffing), whose evolved form is nothing more than two of itself glued together.

Meanwhile, Trubbish goes through a considerable change in appearance upon evolution, but yeah, no, Garbodor has the lazy design, not Muk or Weezing.
    Last edited by Endolise; 18th January 2013 at 11:03 AM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Lets see...
    Design-wise:

Arcanine - Bland. There are a lot of dog-like Pokémon who look better than it.
    Tentacool/Tentacruel - Both have disgusting designs.
    Eevee - Its face creeps me out, it is hideous ._. The eeveelutions look cute, though.
    Omastar - That mouth >____>
    Croconaw - It looks derpy. Feraligatr isn't the prettiest thing, but it looks a bit better at least.
    Sunflora - This is probably the Pokémon I loathe the most. Always disliked its retarded design and I always will.
    Octillery - Lol, do I really need to explain?
    Sceptile - What have they done to you, my poor Grovyle? You are bald. And your tail is a broom ._.
    Walrein - Ugh >_>
    Wormadam - Worst Bug-type ever?
    Pachirisu - I don't think it is cute like people say. Maybe it is because Hikari's Pachirisu used to annoy me in the anime.
    Carnivine - And here is the second Pokémon I loathe the most. Ugggly.
    Throh - Ugh... Sawk looks fine, though.
    Duosion - This thing creeps me out ._.
    Vullaby - So damn ugly.
    Terrakion - ^ Same.

Pokémon I dislike for other reasons:

Charizard - Overrated, overhyped, etc. Charmeleon is way better than it.
    Masquerain - Surkist deserves a better evolution.

I thought I disliked more Pokémon than just nineteen. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Wormadam - Worst Bug-type ever?
    Maybe second only to male Combee.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post

Probably for the same reason why they decided to create a gross sludge Pokémon (Grimer) that does nothing but grow fatter upon evolution, as well as a gross smog Pokémon (Koffing), whose evolved form is nothing more than two of itself glued together.

Meanwhile, Trubbish goes through a considerable change in appearance upon evolution, but yeah, no, Garbodor has the lazy design, not Muk or Weezing.
    See something about garbodor, attack the 1st gen.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Maybe second only to male Combee.
    Male Combee is indeed useless, but it at least have the cuteness appeal. Wormadam is just... Well, Wormadam.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    See something about garbodor, attack the 1st gen.
    Nothing wrong with that. People criticize Garbodor but love some of the laziest Pokémon ever and most of them happen to be from Generation I (a generation that I love, but see, I am not biased). Garbodor may be ugly (That is the point of a trash-based Pokémon. Think about it), but its design is far from being lazy. The major problem is that people hate Garbodor but they don't have arguments to explain why it is a bad Pokémon. It is like someone said "Garbodor sucks, it has a lazy design" and everyone else repeat the same without even thinking about what "a lazy design" means.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast