Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 150 of 150

Thread: Pokémon you don't like?

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    I. despise. Probopass. =_= I just cringe every time I see it. xDD It's awful!
    And also kind of racist towards Jews, to think they changed jinx and then probobass is there.... Haha


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I full heartedly agree. There's just something so off about them...
    They're pretty ugly, if you ask me.

    Though Timburr is okay, I really, really don't like it's evolutions. They look like ogres or something.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    They're pretty ugly, if you ask me.

    Though Timburr is okay, I really, really don't like it's evolutions. They look like ogres or something.
    I usually love Ogres in every fantasy setting, but the Timburr lines puts me off big time.

    Anyways, Magnezone is my least favorite Pokémon, it took one of my favorite Pokémon, Magneton, put it into a blender, and it came out as a Jetsons car. There's nothing extra terrestrial over Magnemite or Magnezone, the theme is way off as they are based on magnetic power, where the heck does the UFO theme come in? If it didn't have the Magnemite arms it wouldn't have looked like a Magnemite evolution at all. On top of that it just doesn't look nice to me at all.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I agree with the Probopass comments.

    Mamoswine, and some of the Gen 4 new evo's aren't exactly my cup of tea, minus the new Eevee evo's.


    Black 2 FC: Hybrid 1077-8620-9942

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofknees View Post
    I usually love Ogres in every fantasy setting, but the Timburr lines puts me off big time.

    Anyways, Magnezone is my least favorite Pokémon, it took one of my favorite Pokémon, Magneton, put it into a blender, and it came out as a Jetsons car. There's nothing extra terrestrial over Magnemite or Magnezone, the theme is way off as they are based on magnetic power, where the heck does the UFO theme come in? If it didn't have the Magnemite arms it wouldn't have looked like a Magnemite evolution at all. On top of that it just doesn't look nice to me at all.
    Magnezone appears to be based on the concept of a fused Magneton; one of the Magnemite taking a larger form and the remaining two Magnemite taking the forms of the smaller bodies on each side. The Magnemite evolution line seem to be based on the objectification of electromagnetism, one of the four fundamental interactions of nature. Magnezone in particular is possibly based on Electromagnetic forming caused by electromagnetic fields and combined with an objectification in the form of a flying saucer or a UFO.
    Sounds like it works out perfectly to me and that it's not just UFO themed.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Hoo boy, where to begin... unfortuately, though I am a big pokemon fan and I like/am neutral towards the majority of the poke populace, there is a large number of pokemon I don't like. Since I don't want to sound like a COMPLETE grumpy old man, I'm only going to list off 15, even though the true number is well above that.

    Chickorita & evos
    Celebi
    Gothitelle and pre-evos (creeps me the hell out)
    Jynx
    Emolga (isn't that double team so cute! and manages to ripoff pikachu and troll pachirisu of an evo at the same time)
    Pignite/Emboar (so fat and ugly, and their cries sound like farting, gross)
    Sylveon (it's not the bows, it's the eyes)
    Wigglytuff
    Skitty
    Luvdisc/Alomomola especially Alomomola (HOW ARE THEY NOT EVOLUTIONS)
    Dragonite (Because I feel I cannot be a huge Salamence fan and like Dragonite at the same time)
    Deoxys (creepy and ugly)
    Marshtomp (It's such an ugly evolution to such a cute pokemon, don't mind Swampert though)
    Resharim
    Gardevoir

    Edit: Also, I'd like to express my sadness at all the hate Probopass gets, not just in this thread, but in many others He's in my top 100 personally.
    Last edited by Colt45; 19th February 2013 at 8:59 AM.
    I can smell u

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Electivire
    Every single Electivire I face, whether it's in an online wi-fi match or against an AI, they always. Have. Ice. Punch. WHYYY

    Blissey
    The biggest troll pokemon in the game. I also don't like it's fat nurse design.

    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Garchomp. It's so annoying...
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

    I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

    Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Eterna City
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I despise Dragonite!
    psychomaniac

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Academy of Power
    Posts
    4,858

    Default

    I really dislike Gardevoir and Wobbuffet. Everything about them is just terrible to me.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

    We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Excuse me for going caps on you buy... I ****ING HATE LUVDISC!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!!!!!!! IT HAS AN AWFUL DESGIN, TERRIBLE STATS, A HORRID MOVEPOOL, NO EVOLUTION, AND TO TOP IT OFF, IN GEN 3, ITS ONE OF THE ONLY WAYS YOU CAN GET HEART SCALES! BUT WAIT, LINOONE CAN LEARN COVeT, SO YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO CATCH THE DAMN THING!! IT HAS NO REASON TO FREAKING EXIST!!!! Sorry, had to get that out of the way.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    For me i don't really have a Pokemon that i dislike i like them all
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Druddigan......... I dun like its design >_>
    No hate.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,779

    Default

    I'll explain my least favorites in 5th to 1st:

    Dragonair: I find it overrated, it's design isn't too bad but the fanbase is annoying personally.
    Dewott: Same reason as Dragonair but it's also because the poor treatment Samurott gets because it's not otter like. Thats what it supposed to look like, I mean if a fish can evolve into an octopus, then an otter to a sea lion shouldn't be a stretch.
    Numel: While I find it cute, at the same time I could never manage to keep a Numel alive.
    Riolu: Because of Trollketsu.
    Politoed: The competitive scene made him #1 on my list. Design it's cute but OU.

  15. #140

    Default

    Wormadam (ALL FORMS): Just look at that thing, its so damn ugly.
    Ducklett: Yes. A duck. In a pokemon game. That is awesome.
    Mr.Mime: Female Mr. Mime? What happen to Mrs. Mime? thats fabulous.
    Magmar: It has flaming tits on his forehead.
    Vani lite/lish/luxe: No comment, a Pokemon design based on food is shitty.
    Simisear: Simisage has masculine looking, Simipour has feminine look, and this thing is a ... monkey.

    "It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Cradily and Weezing especially. I never cared much for Magmar either. I used to hate Boldore but it's starting to grow on me a bit.
    I like trains.

    "Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    I also Ledian. It has literally no use at all. A pretty bad typing that's x4 weak to Stealth rocks combined with pitiful to mediocre stats except for a special defense stat which is good make for a bad pokemon. It looks ok, but its movepool does nothing for it.If you want a better bug/flying, try the Yanma family or Scyther, or hell, even Butterfree is better than it. I just loathe this pokemon but its still better than that THING I talked about last time.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Palkia for being overdesigned, unappealing, and having the same type combo as Kingdra. Its color scheme isn't that great, either.
    Garbodor for obvious reasons.
    Linoone for being a poor man's Furret.
    Watchog for its weird body shape.
    Honorable Mentions: Hariyama, Magmortar, Makuhita, and Mismagius.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Foongus and Amoongus for SEVERAL REASONS.
    1. The fact that they were designed solely to replace Voltorb and Electrode as troll Pokeballs because of the zero Gen 1 Pokemon in Unova.
    2. I hate that scattered items look like Pokeballs. Why? Can we store items in Pokeballs? Does every item look like a Pokeball? No. Just poor planning.
    3. THEIR NAMES ARE BASED OFF OF A BAD MUSHROOM PUN.
    4. Can a trainer seriously not tell up close that a mushroom, whether its head is similar to a Pokeball or not, is not in fact a Pokeball? From out here in the real world, in our air conditioned blimp view, sure. But down there? Come on.
    5. The way I see Pokemon is that, although Pokemon are based on things in the real world, in the Pokemon world things are based off of Pokemon. It wouldn't make sense for creatures to spring up out of nowhere based on modern things like Pokeballs. So basically, Pokeballs were designed after the physical appearance of a mushroom. Awesome. Good job.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Foongus and Amoongus for SEVERAL REASONS.
    1. The fact that they were designed solely to replace Voltorb and Electrode as troll Pokeballs because of the zero Gen 1 Pokemon in Unova.
    2. I hate that scattered items look like Pokeballs. Why? Can we store items in Pokeballs? Does every item look like a Pokeball? No. Just poor planning.
    3. THEIR NAMES ARE BASED OFF OF A BAD MUSHROOM PUN.
    4. Can a trainer seriously not tell up close that a mushroom, whether its head is similar to a Pokeball or not, is not in fact a Pokeball? From out here in the real world, in our air conditioned blimp view, sure. But down there? Come on.
    5. The way I see Pokemon is that, although Pokemon are based on things in the real world, in the Pokemon world things are based off of Pokemon. It wouldn't make sense for creatures to spring up out of nowhere based on modern things like Pokeballs. So basically, Pokeballs were designed after the physical appearance of a mushroom. Awesome. Good job.
    Don't forget how annoying Amoonguss is in competitive battling with Regenerator.
    I can smell u

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    2. Can we store items in Pokeballs?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    4. Can a trainer seriously not tell up close that a mushroom, whether its head is similar to a Pokeball or not, is not in fact a Pokeball? From out here in the real world, in our air conditioned blimp view, sure. But down there? Come on.
    Say it tilts its head forward, or that its body is underground so that it looks like a half-buried Poké Ball.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    5. The way I see Pokemon is that, although Pokemon are based on things in the real world, in the Pokemon world things are based off of Pokemon. It wouldn't make sense for creatures to spring up out of nowhere based on modern things like Pokeballs. So basically, Pokeballs were designed after the physical appearance of a mushroom. Awesome. Good job.
    Is it impossible for Foongus and Amoongus to have evolved over time into having Poké Ball-like camouflage as a way to defend themselves? There are tons of bugs in the real world that evolve color schemes which makes them resemble leaves or tree bark.
    Last edited by Endolise; 1st March 2013 at 3:17 AM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Yes.



    Say it tilts its head forward, or that its body is underground so that it looks like a half-buried Pokéball.



    Is it impossible for Foongus and Amoongus to have evolved over time into having Pokéball-like camouflage as a way to defend themselves? There are tons of bugs in the real world that evolve color schemes which makes them resemble leaves or tree bark.
    Yes, but pokeballs are man made
    I can smell u

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Yes.
    So, what you're saying is we find Pokeballs on the ground with items inside?
    Although I don't know the reality of it, I don't believe that's true.
    Mainly because I would assume that if we picked up a Pokeball with an item inside, and we took the item out, wouldn't it make sense for our Pokeball inventory to go up too?
    I mean, as you say, we did find a Pokeball, so why do we not have extra Pokeballs?
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Yes, but pokeballs are man made
    Your point being? It's just a matter of "whatever has a camouflage that better enables it to survive in its environment will survive and pass on its traits"; be the camouflage similar to a natural or man-made object. The Foongus and Amoonguss that had the better camouflage (that is, the camouflage that was more like a Poké Ball in appearance) survived because that's what their environment necessitated.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I mean, as you say, we did find a Pokeball, so why do we not have extra Pokeballs?
    How do we know that storing items and storing Pokémon use the same function? It could be that the Poké Ball breaks after storing an item, or that they simply make two kinds of Poké Balls that work differently - one kind for items, and one kind for Pokémon.
    Last edited by Endolise; 1st March 2013 at 3:17 AM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    How do we know that storing items and storing Pokémon use the same function? It could be that the Poké Ball breaks after storing an item, or that they simply make two kinds of Poké Balls that work differently - one kind for items, and one kind for Pokémon.
    If that's the case, why have we never been introduced to these item balls directly? You're saying we encounter them regularly like any other item, so why are they not able to be purchased or used other than the few times we find them lying on the ground? We've been introduced to 28 different kinds of Pokeballs, none of which has been stated to serve that purpose. We have bags that hold our items. Why specifically are these elusive item balls used to hold items in random areas on the ground but nowhere else?

    What I think the developers did early on was use a generic round object as the basic view of an item lying on the ground, similar to how the early games show the generic beast sprite when checking our party, all to save memory space. I am fine with all that. At least I was until they never updated it. Now, I believe the ONLY reason scattered items look like Pokeballs is to continue to troll us occasionally with Pokemon like Voltorb and Foongus.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •