Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: l The Hoenn Region Club V2 l

I like Max as a character and I think he deserves a Ralts(I couldn't think of anything better)
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    If a new series with Max as a main character would begin, would you like this idea and what Pokemon would you like him to have?
    I love this idea. I want him to have a Treecko as a starter...I can see him being a mainly grass-type trainer.
    I want him to have Treecko originally picked as starter, but that the Pokéballs got mixed up, and he got Surskit instead.

Then, I want him to get the Ralts he promised, get a Snorunt while he's there, and then a Numel in Mt. vhimney, then Wailmer that he shall rescue frommNeo Team Aqua, and finally a Shroomish oncenhe goes to challenge Norman for his final badge.

well thats a bit complicated but yea im good with anything as long as he gets his ralts

Name: punch-drunk
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Cubones 4 eva'

This topic is dying so...

If you had to choose one place to live in Hoenn , where would it be , and why?

Sootopolis(i think that is how you spell it) City. It is a underwater town with one of the best gimmicks in the gym that I have seen in a while. Sure, it makes me rage sometimes, but that adds to the fun of it!

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

I normally remember the way to Sootopolis, although sometimes I get it confused with the way to Kyogre, haha :3
    sohryu is giving me a banner

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
    This topic is dying so...

If you had to choose one place to live in Hoenn , where would it be , and why?

Sootopolis(i think that is how you spell it) City. It is a underwater town with one of the best gimmicks in the gym that I have seen in a while. Sure, it makes me rage sometimes, but that adds to the fun of it!
    I would... want to live in Ever Grande City! Population: Elite 4 and Champion 5 and Champion.

But nah. I wpould like to live there, it's so... Lonely :P

My runner up for where I would like to live is...* drum roll* Lilycove City!*cheers from the audience* It has the contest hall, the ferry port, it's really close to the safari zone, and there's the department store.

Espeon EX

I would like to live in Littleroot town, imagine how much you could learn from Prof. Birch if you made friends with him? (and I could get a mudkip!)

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Little root was in third place, I must admit, but Sootopolis and Lilycove were, in my mind, better! Theres more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done!*someone whispers in my ear* Huh? Whats that? Oh yeah, that's the Lion King, but you get my point.
    Last edited by Espeon EX; 25th January 2013 at 1:26 AM. Reason: Whats it to ya!

Espeon EX

I answered that I'd want to live in Littleroot town before, but my only complaint would be if Birch was more like the anime Birch, as in he'd be a crazy driver.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is coming out very soon!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Ever Grande City would be kinda lonely, but it'd be a good spot for me to live since I don't like living in huge cities.

New Topic:

If you had to choose between Team Aqua or Magma, which would you prefer to join, and why?
    I would probably want to join Team Aqua, since their uniforms are better than Team Magma's imo, plus I like Water Types more than Fire or Ground Types.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Ever Grande City would be kinda lonely, but it'd be a good spot for me to live since I don't like living in huge cities.

New Topic:

If you had to choose between Team Aqua or Magma, which would you prefer to join, and why?
    I would probably want to join Team Aqua, since their uniforms are better than Team Magma's imo, plus I like Water Types more than Fire or Ground Types.
    Team Magma. Bcause they dress like Ninjas, apparently use Sonrunt, and because their plan actually makes sense.

sorry if iv'e been inactive my computer is bugging up and team magma they're just so awesome in so many ways

Name: punch-drunk
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Cubones 4 eva'

I apologise for inactivity as well *is ashamed*.

I would choose Team Aqua, but that would require me to betray Team Rocket...If I had to choose between Aqua or Magma, though, I'd definitely choose Aqua. I love water types~!
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

It's fine guys.

Team Magma's plan does make more sense, since there is plenty of water in Hoenn and I say kill those Tentacool!

Neither since both team magma's and team aqua's plans are rediculous and what they do ends up hurting pokemon as well.

I personally think that both TA and TM had good intentionns, and their plans were very unique as far as antagonist teams' go. I haven't done a ton of research on the finer points of their plans, but from what I know I think that they honestly weren't as bad as people think.
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

Sorry for inactivity myself, I was *and still am* training so I can at least play a few matches in the International 2013 BW2 tournament. My Pokemon aren't *but now are close* to level 50, so... yeah. I'd trade over another team but currently I only have one DS :I

As for which team... I don't really know.

Also, after I finish Black 2, I'll probably continue Emerald.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Yeah, they weren't trying to destroy the world, but their beliefs where that their plans would help the world.

TA and TM had egoistic intentions, which is why they failed, for nothing can beat the magical power of friendhip and 10-year olds. lo

Username: Epic-Inferno
    Nickname you'd like to be called: No preference. Epic or Ferny is fine.
    Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? Breloom! It's my second favorite Pokemon overall.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Accepted!^^

Does anyone here do Wi-Fi or PO? Because if we get enough Sign-ups, we can have a Hoenn Tournament :c

I do PO, but I'm not sure I'd participate. I'm not the best competitive battler in the world. :/

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I don't use PO, so I'm not too familiar with it, but I do know what it is.

I wouldn't mind a Hoenn tournament, but you'd have to be sure to give a lot of time for us to prepare (or not, but I might need some time :P). I think a small prize would be nice as well (a Pokemon or an item).

On an unrelated note does anyone miss the flutes actually being useful for things other than selling them? I think the one flute wakes up every sleeping Pokemon IIRC, but other than that, they were great >_< The chances of having you and your opponent sleeping is very low anyway.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."

The Tournament would be purely for fun :c

The flutes were pretty useful, but I could never acquire some D:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast