Thread: Reaper!

Default Reaper!

Welcome to Reaper!

Description
    In this game there will be an even number of players split into teams of two.
    Each "day" the players will receive a mission, and the last team to complete the mission will be "erased", the last team standing wins (with a twist).
    The players are begin on the first floor of a special castle called castle oblivion. In Castle Oblivion, each floor is a new world to explore, and the players will go up a floor each "day", and be faced with new areas, missions and monsters.
    At the start of each "day" I will post the mission(s) and a description (possibly a wiki link) of the world you are faced with.
    Feel free to RP and all serebii rules apply.

Name:
    History:
    Other:

Battling

Occasionally, the players will be required to battle monsters or each other, this is how battling works in this game.
    Imagine a chess board, that has 6 squares total, and is split into 2 lines. (each with 3 squares). Your character stands on the Left/Center/Right square of their line and so does the opponent. And then they choose which square they want to attack (Left/Center/Right), and that determines if the attack is a hit or miss.
    Example:
    Player1
    Stand on:
    Center Square
    Attack:
    Left square

Player2
    Stand on:
    Left square
    Attack:
    Right square

^ok (technically) in this one, both would miss.
    But for the sake of ease, we will treat attacks as if both characters are facing the same direction.
    If that were the case, then Player1 would land a hit while Player2 would miss.

And in case you were wondering, when/if you are engaged in a battle with another player/monster, you will both PM me your attacks, then I will post the results (and I will say who landed a hit/missed). This game is not based solely on battling, but you may be faced with it occasionally.

One more note.
    I will play as the monsters, and so I can not cheat, each monster you will encounter will have a set attack pattern. You can notice the results of other players battles, and your own to discover the pattern.

Players/Teams:
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 7th January 2013 at 12:25 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yay it got approved! ^_^
    sign-ups are now open!
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Personality: He is boisterous and lecherous, he is afflicted with a curse that makes everyone find him attractive, the only problem is he's an Eunuch. Every single Wednesday he goes to town and eats 50 of the finest dogs and leaves because he's a Minotaur. He can be snarky.

History: At 1003, Gregor Radsiliak was found guilty in retaliation they hung him, a millenia later, 5 teens got drunk and spilled some whiskey on a relic which re-awakened the souls of Gregor and the cow, after butchering all of them he called himself Armando Payne, because he committed great pain in the teens and he was once a man, hence a first name with man in it.

Other: He suffered from Gout when he was 21
    Last edited by Armando Payne; 7th January 2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: My Joke Entry Is Serious.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Another "Reaper" game? Why the heck not.

History: Paulina was just an ordinary little girl from a rich family who decided to take a walk in a seemingly magic garden to pick some flowers. Looks were deceiving however, and it turned out to be an enchanted garden of evil. After inhaling a deadly evil flower's pollen, she got infected and turned into a parasitized flower zombie. This caused a gigantic fluff of dandelion-esque seeds to grow out of her head, and she is always seen surrounded by a cloud of deadly pollen that may turn those who inhale it into a zombie as well.
    Personality: She's a zombie, so she doesn't have much personality except wandering and groaning. If she detects something near her that's alive (which she can now do with her motion-sensing leaves), she will bite them, infecting them with a seed which will turn them into another zombie. Zombies infected by seeds are half as likely to die from the infection as ones infected by the pollen, but twice as likely to be extremely dangerously violent.
    Other: She used to carry a stuffed rabbit everywhere when she was a regular human, but the rabbit she's got now is actually the skin of a rabbit who died from a pollen infection after she got close to it. The tiny remnant of her personality decided to keep the rabbit as a memory of her past life, so she stuffed it with dandelion fluff and keeps it.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Can't get enough Reaper! I'll just submit my new favorite character that I've been using for everything.

Name: Damone
    Personality: Damone is, front-and-center, a gangster. He is also a conman though. His way with words is great, along with his mastery of the art of deception. His favorite trick is falsifying love. Damone will pretend to be in love with a female to win her affection, get closer to her, get what he wants. In reality, he isn't actually in love with her and is simply using her to get ahead. Damone is vicious and holds no regard for anyone but himself, even though thats the opposite of what it seems.

History: Damone grew up in the projects of New York City. When he became a teenager he got into drugs, alcohol, and violence and joined an inner city gang. At first he was just a small graffiti boy but as he grew into his late teens he became more of an enforcer. He went freelance in his early 20s, and now he runs smuggling operations for the mob. He also uses his slick tongue and artful deception to swindle and steal, making a decent profit from his wrongdoings.

Other: Damone carries the cane around as he occasionally fakes a leg injury.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Avatr:
    Name: Duncan Kisar
    Personality: A once serene, albeit insane, murderous, backstabbing, lying, somehow charsmatic, man, Duncan wasn't always the... Nicest guy you could meet. But since the Amulet of Hierdia started affecting him, he's been somewhat more off the deep end, only. Wanting to taste the sweet blood of fallen bodies.
    History: Once the forgotten and underappreciated second born of the Royal Twins of Rotania, Duncan always felt alittle bit left out of the fun. So much so in fact, that one day, when he was out in the woods, he murdered his bodyguards, and ran off into the woods, and found a rebellion group. Long story short, his group succeded in over throwing his father and his brother. Now with no things to focus on, his mind drifted until he found out about the Amulet of Hierdia, afters years ofsearching for it, and many bodies lost for it's aquirememt, now he could use it's power. But upon putting it on, his mind was destroyed, every dark deed poured into his mind, he tried anything to stop the visions, even pulling out his eyes, but it was all to no avail. With no other purpose, he now seeks to just destroy whatever he can.
    Other: Duncan is blind and eyeless, and as such, his sense of hearing has developed to the point wherehe has batlike sonar.

all right, we need at least 4 more players (and that is for a short game)
    any takers?
    #AlphaSapphire

I wonder if we can get anyone else to sign up to this. It would be cool if this game actually came into fruition, I think it's one of the first gaia-based games in a while (and certainly the first I've played).
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    I wonder if we can get anyone else to sign up to this. It would be cool if this game actually came into fruition, I think it's one of the first gaia-based games in a while (and certainly the first I've played).
    Yeah, I kinnda based this one off the world ends with you and kingdom hearts. (I had hoped for at least a little more interest)
    #AlphaSapphire