Hurry up Marco, Grandfather is going to to tell us our future!
It's too early for that old bird, just go by yourself *buries his head into a plush pillow*
You know Kaylee will be there, and I heard she's got a new ribbon.
What are we waiting for? Let's go see what Grandfather has to say!
1) Obey the SPPF rules.
2) No bashing and/or flaming.
3) Listen to me as the owner.
4) If you don’t respond to 3 challenges in a row your contestant will be auto eliminated.
5) Contestants won’t be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Instead there will be held auditions. (They will be explained on the bottom of the page)
6) Don’t go whining if your character isn’t accepted.
7) Keep RPing to a minimum.
8) PM me about your character if you think that it isn’t developed/portrayed well.
9) No endless conversations if fillers are requested.
10) If there are any questions don’t hesitate to ask them to me, but ask them in a PM.
11) Have fun! This is a game after all and that’s what games are meant for.
The game I started with, and eventually allowed to be followed by horrid sequels is back!
Each challenge you will get 3 possibilities to complete it (ex. A. in a tree B. under a rock C. In the water). If you pick the right one spot you will gain 6 pieces of old gold, the mediocre choice will give you 4 pieces of old gold, but pick the wrong one and you will only get 2 pieces of old gold.
All points will be assigned by a rng. So please don't complain about a rock being a better place to hide than the sea. The rng will also assign you to a random place if you do not reply within the set time (but you will receive only half the points if this happens).
Each player will start out with 100 life points and lose 10 life points each round (regardless of where they hide).
But they can use their coins to heal/protect themselves or to attack other contestants.
Oran berry: will heal 15 life points - costs 14 gold pieces
Temporary fort: will protect them for 2 rounds (including the Offensive items) - costs 18 gold pieces
Lum shake: heals status problems - costs 5 gold pieces
Happy Juice: will randomly heal you by 12, 14 or 18 Life points - costs 15 gold pieces
Love Letter: Can be given to any other contestant, this will cause them togive you all the gold pieces they earn the next round - costs 15 gold pieces
Stealing Mankey: will steal 10 points from 1 character and give it to you (spiteful)- 16 gold pieces
Haunted necklace: will be given to a random player, and will then remove 10 LP - costs 10 gold pieces
Pokémon trap: will cause status problem to affect on other contestant of your choice, until they heal themselves with a "Lum shake." - costs 8 gold pieces
It can randomly cause one of the following:
Poison/burn: will remove 2 LP until it is removed
Paralysis: they will only receive half their earned coins until it is removed
Sleep: they will be inactive for 1 full round (not able to gain gold or use items)
Sir DJ - Marco the and Paulo the
Lawmaster - Thowt the
ShadeAce - Nico the
Lost Requiem - Orchid the
ElectricPokeLover - Sparky the
Dracoste - Agar the
Ponymon - Derek the
Charze - Remy the
ansem the Wise - Nigma the
CuriousHeartless - Kiba the
Ruby XII - Vinci the
WizardTrubish - Swimmy the