Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 268

Thread: Pokemon Mafia Revelations

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Only Place I Know
    Posts
    226

    Default

    vote: abstain Here we go~

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    rustboro city
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Vote: Abstain

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Hoenn
    Posts
    669

    Default

    I just thought of something. Since ansem keeps claiming that he has some sort of evidence on us, but doesn't want to reveal it, is it possible that he could have a day action that would give him more information? Just a wild guess.

    Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:


  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    :|

    I'm changing my previous vote of abstaining to Voting ansem the wise.
    Hehe. Afraid of me giving you guys a tip are we?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Swerve City
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    *sits in chair*
    "does nothing" for whom?
    on the contrary, your reactions have given all players a better grip on the scenario.
    *sits in chair for absolutely no reason aswell*

    Does nothing for us, the town. Frankly, withholding information is scummy. The fact that you made the bold boast that it's ample evidence is what makes it even more sinister that you're not sharing what you suspect.

    Vote: ansem the wise

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    121 Grove Street, Belmont, MA
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Yeah, Ansem is very confusing with his awful playsmanship

    @ Pokemon Expert : Thx for that, I appreciate your hard work and will take all of it into account :3

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    *sits in chair for absolutely no reason aswell*

    Does nothing for us, the town. Frankly, withholding information is scummy. The fact that you made the bold boast that it's ample evidence is what makes it even more sinister that you're not sharing what you suspect.

    Vote: ansem the wise
    *bolts out of chair and points at meddler*
    I change my vote to The Meddler!

    Also, thanks for proving me innocent. Ill explain why when the vote is over.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 15th January 2013 at 12:23 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  8. #83

    Default

    I am convinced that the eleventh and ansem the wise are both town players now.
    Credit to Flame Master 14




    Credit to Gladeshadow

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Also, thanks for proving me innocent. Ill explain why when the vote is over.
    You really shouldn't say things like that. It makes you look suspicious.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

    RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Voting:The Meddler. I mean the dude obviously wants somebody to die here, I mean every peep didn't know their left hand from their right foot then Meddler comes around and orders them to kill, quite suspicious, no?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  11. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    You really shouldn't say things like that. It makes you look suspicious.
    I beg to differ.

    Also, about The Meddler. I don't see anything that really shows he's town or mafia. If anything he's a little bit scummy but not as much as others think. If he was town he'd probably go accusing people to get reactions and stuff, but he knows he would do this, so he would do the exact same thing as mafia. If you get what I mean.
    Credit to Flame Master 14




    Credit to Gladeshadow

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Vote: Abstain. c:

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Vote: Abstain
    I could vote Med now that others are voting for him....because well the guy and I get along like vinegar and baking soda. But there is really no good reason to vote him off, and the geniuses voting for him are grasping at straws that shouldn't even exist.


  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    You really shouldn't say things like that. It makes you look suspicious.
    Hmm. It seems everyone has overlooked a fact.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Swerve City
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Voting:The Meddler. I mean the dude obviously wants somebody to die here, I mean every peep didn't know their left hand from their right foot then Meddler comes around and orders them to kill, quite suspicious, no?
    I'm singling this one out because.....what. Left hand...right foot..? Also, nowhere did I order a kill.

    I dont see anything that makes Ansem(I shall refrain from calling him 'the wise' from here on out) a town-helping player. Looks to me like a town-hurting player.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    I'm singling this one out because.....what. Left hand...right foot..? Also, nowhere did I order a kill.

    I dont see anything that makes Ansem(I shall refrain from calling him 'the wise' from here on out) a town-helping player. Looks to me like a town-hurting player.
    Because you missed an important price of info in the op.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    121 Grove Street, Belmont, MA
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Because you missed an important price of info in the op.
    Dude, you are rather weird.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YDT View Post
    Dude, you are rather weird.
    That's the point.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Lol. This whole conversation is pretty weird. The only thing that really stands out as scummy to me so far is the fact that ansem the wise voted for the Meddler in response to the Meddler voting for him. The Meddler seems pretty innocent to me. It seems like he was just trying to get the game moving along.

    Vote: ansem the wise
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

    I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    48

    Default

    1. The Eleventh................. Abstain Ansem the wise
    2. pokemon-expert-chris... Ruby XIII
    3. YDT................................ Abstain
    4. SoulDialga..................... Abstain
    5. Ponymon....................... Abstain
    6. The Meddler.................. Ansem the wise
    7. ansem the wise............ Abstain the Meddler
    8. Bullkid............................
    9. Monster Guy.................. Abstain
    10. MarshtompMan............
    11. Infernobat................... Abstain
    12. kingsley....................... Abstain
    13. Ruby XIII..................... Abstain
    14. Digipoke..................... Abstain
    15. SpyroxPikachu............ Abstain
    16.Fireray.........................
    17. GalladeofSpades.........
    18. Crimson Penguin......... Abstain
    19. Sir DJ........................... Abstain
    20. {(•)___(•)}.................
    21. Stereotypical Nerd....... Abstain
    22. Tumnus........................
    23. Shazdar....................... Abstain
    24. Mawile412................... Abstain
    25. Armando Payne........... The Meddler
    26. WizardTrubbish............

    Total:

    Ansem the wise-2
    The Meddler-2
    Ruby XIII-1
    Abstain-14

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I thought you had to use your abilities every day/night. You can choose not to?
    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i think it depends on the ability.
    Ansem is correct. Just ask if you wanna target no one and I'll let you know if you can
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last


  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Hmm. It seems everyone has overlooked a fact.
    Will you actually ****ing EXPLAIN **** and tell us those great bits of information that you claim to know?

    Oh wait, no you won't because I can tell you're just trying to make yourself look like a ~cool cryptic detective~ while failing to realize you're doing more harm than good to the town.

    Vote: ansem the wise

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    I'm singling this one out because.....what. Left hand...right foot..? Also, nowhere did I order a kill.

    I dont see anything that makes Ansem(I shall refrain from calling him 'the wise' from here on out) a town-helping player. Looks to me like a town-hurting player.
    It was supposed to be a weird metaphor for the fact that nobody was doing anything, and tbh you did seeing as everyone was abstaining because that's the most logical thing to do when you've got nothing to go on then you came around and essentially ordered a day kill, making wiseguy over there to take the blame, maybe he is a made man, maybe he's some ******* who doesn't understand that being cryptic as all hell will cause people to doubt you and will essentially cause you to die, I don't know his state of mind, what I'm trying to get to here is that you're the first member to want someone dead and usually when it comes to Mafia games, the made men are the men who cast the first blood.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Swerve City
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    It was supposed to be a weird metaphor for the fact that nobody was doing anything, and tbh you did seeing as everyone was abstaining because that's the most logical thing to do when you've got nothing to go on then you came around and essentially ordered a day kill, making wiseguy over there to take the blame, maybe he is a made man, maybe he's some ******* who doesn't understand that being cryptic as all hell will cause people to doubt you and will essentially cause you to die, I don't know his state of mind, what I'm trying to get to here is that you're the first member to want someone dead and usually when it comes to Mafia games, the made men are the men who cast the first blood.
    I explain this every game but here goes again. If everyone abstains, we have nothing to go on. Never did I say "Hey everyone, lets vote for this guy" so your claim that I "ordered a day kill" is faulty. Its day 1, of course its important we abstain, I'm not gonna convince the entire moral majority to vote someone, and I don't even want to. I stated my reasons for my fos and then I acted on it. I've gotten the ball rolling, bro.

    Oh and to poke another hole in it, I'm not the first one to want someone dead. That'd be pokemon-expert-chris.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Lol. This whole conversation is pretty weird. The only thing that really stands out as scummy to me so far is the fact that ansem the wise voted for the Meddler in response to the Meddler voting for him. The Meddler seems pretty innocent to me. It seems like he was just trying to get the game moving along.

    Vote: ansem the wise
    But you miss the point that the eleventh voted for me first. Why didn't I vote for him?
    I have my reasons for suspecting the meddler, armondo pointing out one of them.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    597

    Default

    ^ So I'm pointing out your facts? I'm either a spanner in the works or wiseguy's butler, I don't know which.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •