Here is a new and improved version of my Trick Room Team. This is meant for VGC '13. This has not yet lost a simulated match. Thanks!

Escavalier @ Bug Gem
Female
Swarm - Brave

252 HP/252 ATK/4 SpD

Megahorn
Iron Head
Double Edge
Protect

Eacavalier has been given no Speed EVs or IVs especially for trick room. It's strongest attack is Megahorn. I use Protect to stall in the event a fire type is brought onto the field. Escavalier will usually be accompanied by Dusclops to help counter my only weakness, fire. It's perfect for Trick Room, especially when being aided by Dusclops with Helping Hand.

Aggron @ Choice Band
Female
Rock Head - Brave

252 HP/252 ATK/4 Def

Head Smash
Heavy Slam
Aqua Tail
Fire Punch

Aggron is a heavy hitter, and can take out other pokemon with its strong physical attack. It does well when coupled with my Ghost or psychic types. I didn't give it earthquake because I don't want to risk damaging my partner, and Rhypherior carries that move as well. Choice Band is a must with Aggron.

Dusclops @ Eviolite
Female
Pressure - Relaxed

252 HP/252 SpD/4 Def

Will O' Wisp
Helping Hand
Trick Room
Night Shade

Eviolite Dusclops is great, with an overwhelming defense and special defense. With Will O' Wisp it will burn its enemies while being TR capable. It also makes a great friend using Helping Hand to increase the attack of its partner, and it's great for spreads. Dusclops is my lead because it can lay Trick Room and can burn it's foes.

Eelektross @ Sitrus Berry
Female
Levitate - Quiet

252 HP/252 SpA/4 SpD

Discharge
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Ice

Eelektross is amazing. When paired with Rhypherior, they run a killer DisQuake attack because of their immunities to each others' attacks. Flamethrower is there to deal with those who resist discharge, and the same goes for HP Ice (also good against Dragon types). Grass Knot is good for those heavier pokemon, like Tyranitar.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Female
Magic Guard - Quiet

252 HP/252 SpA/4 Def

Trick Room
Focus Blast
Psyshock
Shadow Ball

Reuniclus is a strong psychic type with Trick Room. This one was built to last and to take down bulk pokemon with Psyshock. Shadow Ball is there in case a ghost or psychic type are in the opposing team. She takes no damage from recoil, weather, or Life Orb due to Magic Guard, and is a strong pokemon to boot!

Rhypherior @ Ground Gem
Female
Thick Fat- Brave

252 HP/252 ATK/4 SpD

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Megahorn
Protect

Rhypherior is a bulky, strong, and menacing pokemon. It's got protect in case one of its weaknesses are on the field, stalling to give Eelektross enough time to take them out. He has two good spreads and Megahorn to take out its enemies.

Let me know how you guys think this team is! Any advice would be great, thanks!