Thread: Trick Room Team 2.0

Default Trick Room Team 2.0

Here is a new and improved version of my Trick Room Team. This is meant for VGC '13. This has not yet lost a simulated match. Thanks!

Escavalier @ Bug Gem
    Female
    Swarm - Brave

252 HP/252 ATK/4 SpD

Megahorn
    Iron Head
    Double Edge
    Protect

Eacavalier has been given no Speed EVs or IVs especially for trick room. It's strongest attack is Megahorn. I use Protect to stall in the event a fire type is brought onto the field. Escavalier will usually be accompanied by Dusclops to help counter my only weakness, fire. It's perfect for Trick Room, especially when being aided by Dusclops with Helping Hand.

Aggron @ Choice Band
    Female
    Rock Head - Brave

252 HP/252 ATK/4 Def

Head Smash
    Heavy Slam
    Aqua Tail
    Fire Punch

Aggron is a heavy hitter, and can take out other pokemon with its strong physical attack. It does well when coupled with my Ghost or psychic types. I didn't give it earthquake because I don't want to risk damaging my partner, and Rhypherior carries that move as well. Choice Band is a must with Aggron.

Dusclops @ Eviolite
    Female
    Pressure - Relaxed

252 HP/252 SpD/4 Def

Will O' Wisp
    Helping Hand
    Trick Room
    Night Shade

Eviolite Dusclops is great, with an overwhelming defense and special defense. With Will O' Wisp it will burn its enemies while being TR capable. It also makes a great friend using Helping Hand to increase the attack of its partner, and it's great for spreads. Dusclops is my lead because it can lay Trick Room and can burn it's foes.

Eelektross @ Sitrus Berry
    Female
    Levitate - Quiet

252 HP/252 SpA/4 SpD

Discharge
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Hidden Power Ice

Eelektross is amazing. When paired with Rhypherior, they run a killer DisQuake attack because of their immunities to each others' attacks. Flamethrower is there to deal with those who resist discharge, and the same goes for HP Ice (also good against Dragon types). Grass Knot is good for those heavier pokemon, like Tyranitar.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
    Female
    Magic Guard - Quiet

252 HP/252 SpA/4 Def

Trick Room
    Focus Blast
    Psyshock
    Shadow Ball

Reuniclus is a strong psychic type with Trick Room. This one was built to last and to take down bulk pokemon with Psyshock. Shadow Ball is there in case a ghost or psychic type are in the opposing team. She takes no damage from recoil, weather, or Life Orb due to Magic Guard, and is a strong pokemon to boot!

Rhypherior @ Ground Gem
    Female
    Thick Fat- Brave

252 HP/252 ATK/4 SpD

Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Megahorn
    Protect

Rhypherior is a bulky, strong, and menacing pokemon. It's got protect in case one of its weaknesses are on the field, stalling to give Eelektross enough time to take them out. He has two good spreads and Megahorn to take out its enemies.

Let me know how you guys think this team is! Any advice would be great, thanks!
    White: 3354 • 2825 • 9188

Anyone have any feedback...?
    White: 3354 • 2825 • 9188

give aggron something like outrage or earthquake over heavy slam to do more reliable damage
    Steel is the type of science

I'm not an expert on VGC, but maybe you need some support moves/pokes who can make sure you get up trick room. Examples are fake out users or taunt users. Prankster taunt is even better (thundurus/whimsicott mostly). Fake out users: Scrafty (works well with trick room), Infernape, Sableye (Also has prankster taunt), Ambipom, Mienshao, Hariyama, some more i can't think of. This way you prevent them from taunting your trick room user. Also, you seem a little weak to rain-boosted surfs and weather teams in general.
    As I said, I'm not an expert, but I hope this helped!
        Spoiler:- CO stuff: