Thread: Rave Master Discussion

Default Rave Master Discussion

The anime that was based on Hiro Mashima's first manga. What did you think of the series overall by the fifty one episodes? Did you think that they should redo the anime since the manga is finished?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

It's been a while since I last read or saw this series.

Thought admittedly, it brings back alot of memories.

Admittedly, and I don't think I've made mention of this anywhere on the internet, but this series, was the very exact inspiration where I decided to pick up the Rave alias online.

ahh.... good times...

Wow it sure has been a long time since I've seen this anime. Although I did quite enjoy it back when it was on toonami.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I need to rewatch it someday. I forget so much

I thought it's a pretty under-appreciated series, at least compared to Hiro Mashima's other story, Fairy Tail. Really good stuff, another example of a good shounen.

A shame the anime got cancelled. I'd like to see the rest of the manga animated some day.
    Last edited by Satoshi; 21st January 2013 at 1:08 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Yeah, the show is a childhood favorite of mine but I never did get around to re-watching it.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

Oh God, The Nostalgia! I gotta watch that Anime again just to remind me about that hilarious Carrot Nosed Dog!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    Oh God, The Nostalgia! I gotta watch that Anime again just to remind me about that hilarious Carrot Nosed Dog!
    Plue? You can see episodes on YouTube and in Fairy Tail.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Awesome, people other than me who remember and enjoyed the show. I watched every time it aired on Toonami, but i don't think I finished watching the anime. Though I did finish the manga, and was satisfied at the end of it. Would I want to see it continued/redone and finished? Yes, I would. So I can see the awesomeness of Seighart animated.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I liked it when it was on Toonami. I got into Fairy Tail recently, and decided to see if I could find Rave Master on DVD on Amazon... nope. Shame about that.

Follow Steven Stone on his journey from bored rich boy to hardened Champion! Click the link and let the adventure begin!

Don't even bother with the anime, it didn't even finish. Read the manga instead.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。