Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Competitive RMT! Improved!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    This team is generally for battling with friends, but I am also using it for Random Matchup. I kinda wanted my team to have a wall, but I am generally offensive, so any help with that would be appreciated. I am thinking about maybe Porygon2, Blissey, or Defensive Gardevoir. I would be willing too replace, but I need a Moveset, EV's, Nature and all that. I don't really care about IV's, so that itsnt necessary! All help appreciated! Also, I really don't care about tiers, they are just numbers.
    After reading a little bit of rates, I'd just like to point out what the OP says. in Random Matchups, there isn't a tier, so I personally feel that this should be rated like a competitive GBU team (which is still a competitive battling enviorment, btw). ^_^ (I may be completely misinterpreting some of the comments, though)

Anyway, before I head into a rate, do you use this in singles GBU battles or doubles?
    Last edited by Shreyas; 7th January 2013 at 3:54 AM.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

So, I need a mixed set for Heatran because I saved after getting one and it was Jolly. Now his Sp.Att/Att are pretty even. And sorry for noob question, but what is GBU?

Default What is GBU?

GBU stands for Global Battle Union. You can do Wi-Fi matches and have the results recorded on your Pokémon Global Link profile if you finish a match with "Rating" chosen in the game.

MixTran is not something I would recommend. If you have to use MixTran, you're probably better sticking with a different Fire-type. Infernape's what I'd recommend
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12