Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying status effect?

Freeze is the most annoying, as it can last indefinitely. Fortunately, it's the rarest of the status conditions.

Infatuation has always been the most annoying condition for me.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

The new sleep mechanics make it useful yet REALLY annoying. Argh... lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Confusion. Because my Pokemon will hurt itself in confusion 3/5 turns that it's confused.
    When I confused an opponent's Pokemon, in three turns, it did not hurt itself once.

THEN I hate the being attracted to an opponent's pokemon but I also hate sleep most times.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Sleep by far.

Especially because of the lack of the sleep clause anywhere in B/W (As far as I'm aware).

I would have to say my FAVEORITE status's are attract and curse! I have really good luck with attract! It seems tht as soon as I get my opponenet infatuated, its game over from there. I can honestly say I have never been defeated by male scizors, (my miltank is my most efficient abuser, especially when it lands paralysis with body slam.)
    And Curse (when used by mismagius) has ALWAYS been my number 1 way to cause a switch! I love that move!

Now for what I think is the most annoying status move. *CONFUSION*
    I hate confusion! Burn cuts ur attack in half, paralysis cuts speed in half.
    BUT confusion straight up uses ur own attack against you! I hate this freaking status!
    Better yet I HATE THE THAT DAMN MOVE *SWAGGER*
    Almost any pokemon can learn it plus it raises your attack only to have it be used agains you! Argh!

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Hmm... Confusion <.> Its so annoying >.< Its worse than being paralyzed or put to sleep >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I think Poison in the older Gens, because it lingered, I'd be right at the Poke Center door, and my last pokemon would faint. Yes I know, if'd I just bought a couple extra antidotes...

Now, I think it's a tie between Paralysis and Confusion.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Usually it's confusion because all those darn A.I trainers and organizations always use it against us.

Also paralysis would be there cause it annoys much.

*Pokemon gets a status effect*
    *Use full heal*
    *Pokemon gets a status effect again*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
    'Murica

For me poison, paralysis, burn and infatuation are annoying b/c of the pokemon abilities.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Paralysis or Burn because of how common they are
    This. Also, Toxic on your last Pokemon is annoying, since at best you only have 8 turns to beat your opponent or it kills you and you lose. Not ingame, but on Wifi without Wonder Launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Freeze used to be the most annoying SE in the 1st gen.

I HATE it when your Pokemon falls asleep on you. With other status problems a lot of the time they're still okay to attack, and the ones that bring down your Pokemon's health points don't bug me as much, but when your Pokemon is asleep it's pretty much defenseless without an awakening. Those Poke'Marts would make a lot of money from me stocking up on those things if they were real. xD

Attraction/Infatuation. For some reason, whenever my Pokémon get affected by it, they can never attack. EVER. I actually thought there was like a 100% chance of immobilization for a long while.

Poison attraction or confusion. So debilitating to me.

Everything came from the water and the earth. Time for a new adventure.

Confusion, soooooooooo annoying!

Attract is the worst, because it's incurable without a red flute.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Attract, and Confusion. Oh, and Paralysis. Kills me every time x.x
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

I get ticked off when I get paralyzed, the slowness annoys me and the Pokemon won't move when I want it to. >.<

Attraction and Confusion are the worst.

But honestly? I'd be sad if GF decided to axe them.

Cool

mine is confusion. whenever my aggron is confused it always kills itself. if only there was a berry or ability to stop confusion...
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Paralysis+Jirachi=Utter hell.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

It's between either sleep or paralysis.

I've always hated when I'm battling Wild Audino and they use Secret Power, putting my Pokemon to sleep. Paralysis is just annoying in general. I can't stand it.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Attract is annoying because the opponent has to be defeated to be cured. Many times I end up switching because it is too troublesome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast