Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sailor Moon anyone?

Sailor Moon was one of my first anime I ever watched, that and I think Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon funny enough. My sister even watched it with me, we had no idea what anime was back than but enjoyed it. I think I liked the first season the best but for English dubbed I thought they did a pretty good job with it, loved the music and the VAs I thought matched good, I never watched the Japanese version so maybe thats why I consider it this way for me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Sailor Moon was my first anime too. I've never watch the Japanese version as well. I am hoping that they release the salior v episodes soon.
    Guardian of the Land

Pokemon Black FC / No Wifi Yet

Sig. Under Construction for the moment.....

Sailor Moon was my first anime so it holds special memories for me. I can't wait for the reboot this summer. I'm also glad they are re-releasing the manga so I can finally collect it.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I'm a HUGE fan of sailor moon! my favorite character is miss moon herself! my bedroom walls have sailor moon on it! though, i really liked sailor moon sailor stars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12