Thread: Zombie experience?

Default Zombie experience?

Maybe I was watching one too many zombie movies or marathons but an odd thought came to me. If you were in an enclosed space, with a bunch of other people and one of them said, "Describe how you turned into a zombie" and started passing around a piece of paper, what would you do/ what would you write down?

(also note that the person asking the question is a well known celebrity and they sound completely serious as if someone in the group is suspected of being a zombie)

I was eating haggis and ate too much of the brain, thus turning me into a zombie-sheep thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I got bitten by a zombie whilst knee deep in zombie guts, having run out of ammo for both my miniguns. Of course, My back up weapons (akimbo chains saws) were also out of power. I wasn't done taking on 17 zombies with only a rusty spoon and an elmo toy. Then about 50 guys flanked me, but wasn't gonna let that stop me, oh no, a few hand grenades showed them. Finally out of weapons I ran into a group of exactly 92.4 zomibes armed with only my fists and a selection of one liners, to be bitten by the last one as I sucker punched him to death.

That is the 100% true story of how I became a zombie. In fact im a zombie right now. Also thanks to a well placed camera, the zombie killing olympics first started on that day.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Well, one day I died...

Playing my 3DS and then BOOM; I was zombified.

starts to sing the song by Voltaire; Brains
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Ate something that didn't sit right and now.............

It was in Nam man, the zombie cornered me and it ate my leg, ahh Nam good memories -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I woke up restrained in a lab. Then they pumped me full of chemicals. Then I died. Then I ripped out their spines. Then I calmed down and decided to share my experiences here. It was actually all fun and games until I discovered that one guy was my long lost cousin who ate my toy train. Then there was an uncomfortable trip down Memory Lane... I made sure to eat him and THEN kill him. The end.

I was bitten.
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.