Thread: How do you react if your idol noticed you?

Smile How do you react if your idol noticed you?

As in idol, I mean a celebrity/voice actor/inspiration that you are interested the most.

Let's say if you're either emailing your idol an email about a fan letter, and he or she responds with a nice feedback! How would you react? Would you be excited that they have responded to you, or would you feel casual?

Or how about when you were walking at a street, and they notice who you are instantly or try to help you out. How would you feel by that?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I wouldn't know. Chances are I'll never see Steve Burns in real life, so I've never thought about it.

^ Click this for good times ^

My story is a little hard to explain but I'll try my best.

I'm a huge fan of Big Time Rush. Yes, Big Time Rush from Nickelodeon. I really love those guys so much. That's all I'm going to say for that.

But in March, I had went to see them at the Radio City Music Hall on March 9th during the Better With U tour. I had a blast that night. But what really gets me is this. For one song, they usually bring a girl up on stage and sing their song Worldwide to her. But at the show I was at, they picked four. Not only that but I also happened to be one of those girls. I was picked by one of the guys (obviously), Kendall Schmidt.

I cannot even put it into words what I was feelings when he picked me. I was in disbelief. The whole time while I was up on stage, I was just shocked. Never in a million year would I have expected something like that to happen to me.

That whole experience felt so unreal. I still can't believe it.

♥ 3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

If I were to say, see Florence Welch strolling around my tiny little town, I must say, I'd probably collapse into a pile of goo..I don't think I'd be able to say hi. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Since Theodore Roosevelt and Freddy Mercury are dead, I guess my idol is Satoshi Tajiri. ( creator of Pokemon) If I met him, since he is also a fellow aspie ( person with Aspergers syndrome) I would geek out more than anyone could imagine.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I sent fan mail to my idols and I didn't get a response (which is to he expected) but it still was kind of a bummer.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I dunno. Probably be all excited and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I sent fan mail to my idols and I didn't get a response (which is to he expected) but it still was kind of a bummer.
    Same with me. It was Tia Ballard, though she said that she reads inspiration emails of people's goals. I told her how much her videos helped me and I had a feel in her goal of losing weight, and she did. But she's active on the Internet.

[*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

I've hung out with all the members of Becoming the Archetype twice and may a third time next month, as well as all the members of The Great Commission. I talk with some of the members of both bands on Facebook as well. So I think it's awesome that I can simply talk with them like they're old friends.

But people like Ted Dekker and Nathan Fillion, I may pass out if they ever took notice of my existence. Sure, Ted Dekker signed my copy of The Circle Trilogy (the one published before Green was) and a notebook I had with me with the comment, "Ian, write on... (:", but it's not like my relationship with BTA or TGC. Meeting an idol once isn't the same as meeting an idol whenever they come to town, or talking to them on Facebook on a semi-regular basis.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 6th January 2013 at 3:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    My story is a little hard to explain but I'll try my best.

I'm a huge fan of Big Time Rush. Yes, Big Time Rush from Nickelodeon. I really love those guys so much. That's all I'm going to say for that.

But in March, I had went to see them at the Radio City Music Hall on March 9th during the Better With U tour. I had a blast that night. But what really gets me is this. For one song, they usually bring a girl up on stage and sing their song Worldwide to her. But at the show I was at, they picked four. Not only that but I also happened to be one of those girls. I was picked by one of the guys (obviously), Kendall Schmidt.

I cannot even put it into words what I was feelings when he picked me. I was in disbelief. The whole time while I was up on stage, I was just shocked. Never in a million year would I have expected something like that to happen to me.

That whole experience felt so unreal. I still can't believe it.
    Lucky! I'm not a fan of BTR, but it was good that they chose you in the spotlight!

I once got a reply for one of the members of my favorite band. (:

It was a couple of days (like 2) before my birthday. I sent all of them a tweet them that my birthday was a couple of days away and one of them replied back wishing me a happy birthday.

I'm scrolling through my mentions on twitter when I noticed it and I got all excited. I started freaking out on twitter, even at mom. My mom was wondering why I was so excited. I got tons of replies from other fans, congratulating me on the reply. The excitement from that took like two days to wear off but I still look at the tweet and smile.

Definitely was a very cool experience.

I would probably be pretty flattered and extremely grateful.
    It's hard for me to talk to people like that anyway, so it would take a great deal of courage and thought for me to take that kind of step.

I've met famous rappers before, now they weren't really idols.
    But I got to meet Lupe Fiasco, who is an artist I do enjoy.
    I just told him keep up the great work, and he is one of the best artists out there.
    He thanked me and that was it.
    Was more than good enough for me.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

I notice my idol every time I look in the mirror.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

Duel. There can only be one.

Well...I would ask to have a guitar duel with him >:c and then get pwned horribly; then people would laugh at me. The End.

I'll update this sometime

Step 1, take a picture. Step to challenge to a game of halo. Step 3 ask them to sign the memorabilia I keep in my bag. step 4, dance. Step 5 ???????
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

If I saw Marina Diamandis I would most likely start shaking and not be able to form words.

Alan Turing is dead, so that's kind of a problem. Hideo Kojima... I'd be stunned and amazed. Likewise for the members of Rush or Marillion, but they also seem a lot more approachable than, and nowhere near as inscrutable as, Kojima. So.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerium View Post
    If I saw Marina Diamandis I would most likely start shaking and not be able to form words.
    With the signature included, this is about as Tumblr as a reply to this can get without turning into a social justice morass...
    Last edited by The Admiral; 8th January 2013 at 3:04 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    My idol is dead
    My idol is on Tumblr and I watch her. She wrote a legit part of her life goal of how many attempts she tried to reach her goal. You may know her as Happy from Fairy Tail. But she responded to one of my emails and read all of them. But she didn't respond to my long length feeling of her voice work and videos.

It would sure be cool to meet Eddie Izzard :P

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD