Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi,it's the first time i join an american forum xD i'm italian but i want to become an English teacher xD
    I'm 18 YO and i like playing pokčmons since i was a child (like6YO) so even if i'm new here i'm a veteran player and i really like doing challenges
    Anyway i hope to have fun here

Welcome to Serebii! CraziedCreator, but call me Crazied please. Have a fun time here! Okay?

Hey, I'm Aeon. I'm 14 years old, and can't claim to have been playing that long. Ryuzakix, I have to say, is a very interesting username. Is there a story behind it, or did you just make it up (or is it your real name, I guess)?

i think i'll continue playing pokčmon forever i think i'll teach my sons play pokčmon RBY first instead of pokčmon x and y xD or something like generation vii or viii xD

i added an x to the name ryuzaki because it was my favourite character of death note (an anime) i have this username since five years..on italian forums xD

Welcome to the forums, bud. If you have any sort of interest in battling competitively, hit me up with a vm or pm. I'd be glad to help you get situated in that regard here on the forums.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuzakix View Post
    i think i'll continue playing pokčmon forever i think i'll teach my sons play pokčmon RBY first instead of pokčmon x and y xD or something like generation vii or viii xD

i added an x to the name ryuzaki because it was my favourite character of death note (an anime) i have this username since five years..on italian forums xD
    You watch Death Note too? I'm not done with it yet.