Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feral Pokemon Circus

Yes, both would be fine. Hope you feel better soon. Also don't double post or the mods will get you!
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

In that case, would it be okay to enter two Pokémon as magicians? I swear this will be the last question; it must be annoying. Oh, and thanks for the warning about the mods. And for wishing me well.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Since you have such a low post count, I'm hesitant to say yes. Let's see how your first sign-up is first.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

And then suddenly I come from the nether regions to claim my spot in the hall of this RP!

Name: Boris

Species: Emboar

Ability: Reckless - Does more damage with recoil moves

Moveset:
    Flare Blitz
    Head Smash
    Wild Charge
    Take Down
    Superpower
    Thunderpunch

Circus Role: Boris works behind the stage, setting up the circus when it enters town, and packing it back up again when they leave. He also tends to do other support roles, such as lighting things on fire for other acts.

Appearance: Boris is a tall and old looking Emboar. He has many old scars covering his body, and his age is beginning to show. Just by looking at him you can tell that for a Pokemon Boris is fairly ancient. Despite this, Boris still is very strong and can hold his own in a battle. The fire around his neck is usually fairly dulled, but when he is angry or in battle the fire becomes more intense. He also wears a Focus Sash around his waist.

Personality: Boris is a hardy and jolly Pokemon who is surprisingly wise despite appearing to be all brawn. Boris's favorite things are enjoying life, food, and having a friendly battle with Drako or other Pokemon every once and awhile. He often acts as a mentor to younger Pokemon who look up to him.

Even though he old, Boris still acts like he is in his prime. This is both a good thing and a bad thing, as though it means he is very lively and active, this also means he often is fairly reckless. Reckless as he is, he would never put other Pokemon in danger (except Drako, because as Boris puts it, "He can handle it."). He is very protective of others that he trusts and would go at any length to protect them. Boris is also completely fearless, and will stand up to anything.

History: Boris was a wild Pokemon who was born around Route 1. He was the first Pokemon of a trainer named Johnathan from Numeva Town. This was a very long time ago, when Pokeballs were very new technology and the PC system hadn't been invented (Bill hadn't even been born yet). As such, trainers back then used smaller teams then they do now, since they had no place to store their other Pokemon.

Johnathan only had two Pokemon: Boris, and his Dragonite caught in Kanto, Drako. The three of them went on many adventures together and fought many battles with other trainers. They shared a bond that would last forever...

So naturally, Boris didn't become feral because Johnathan lost interest in him. A few years ago, Johnathan got terriblely ill. Boris and Drako stood by his bedside as he passed away. His daughter took possesion of the two Pokemon. But having the two Pokemon reminded her of her late father, so she let them go outside of Johnathan's old home town, Numeva Town.

The two Pokemon didn't know what to do at this point. They had spent their whole lives with their trainer, and now they were alone, with only eachother to support them (of course supporting eachother wasn't really hard considering they were an Emboar and a Dragonite).

That's when they discovered a group of Pokemon starting a circus at Straiton City. Neither of them didn't really know what to do for an actual performance, but both of them volunteered to asisst in setting everything up.

~~~

Name: Drako

Species: Dragonite

Ability: Multiscale - The first attack to hit this Pokemon in battle does half damage

Moveset:
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Fly
    Aqua Tail
    Superpower
    Ice Punch

Circus Role: Drako works backstage like Boris, setting up the stage and packing it back up again when needed. Unlike Boris, Drako has the advantage of being able to fly, so it is usually Drako's job to set up stuff high up that is too hard for grounded Pokemon to reach.

Appearance: Like Boris, Drako is a tall but old looking Pokemon. His body is covered in old scars from battles fought a long time ago. He is very old, but still strong and hardy. Drako looks very dangerous, but he often has a friendly demeanor to him. His antennae are pulled back and facing behind him, kind of like hair. He wears an Expert Belt around his waist.

Personality: Drako has a very friendly attitude, like a gentle giant. He is extremely kind and loves the company of other Pokemon. He finds himelf getting along well with Pokemon much smaller than him, acting like a guardian to them. He doesn't like violence too much but enjoys a friendly battle every once in awhile with Boris or other Pokemon. When he needs to battle, he becomes fairly serious and fights relentlessly.

Drako is trusting of most people and Pokemon, if not a little too much. He doesn't like making enemies, but will fight to protect others if he needs to. Like Boris, he is completely fearless.

History: (Since he shares a history with Boris his history is going to be shorter and a good amount of it will be copypasted from Boris's history. I'm sure you understand.) Drako was first caught by a trainer named Johnathan in the Safari Zone in Kanto, which at that time was just a wild savannha.

Johnathan only had two Pokemon: Drako, and his Emboar caught in Unova, Boris. The three of them went on many adventures together and fought many battles with other trainers. They shared a bond that would last forever...

So naturally, Drako didn't become feral because Johnathan lost interest in him. A few years ago, Johnathan got terriblely ill. Drako and Boris stood by his bedside as he passed away. His daughter took possesion of the two Pokemon. But having the two Pokemon reminded her of her late father, so she let them go outside of Johnathan's old home town, Numeva Town.

The two Pokemon didn't know what to do at this point. They had spent their whole lives with their trainer, and now they were alone, with only eachother to support them (of course supporting eachother wasn't really hard considering they were an Emboar and a Dragonite).

That's when they discovered a group of Pokemon starting a circus at Straiton City. Neither of them didn't really know what to do for an actual performance, but both of them volunteered to asisst in setting everything up.

Other Info: Drako and Boris have an ultimate move combo where both of them use Superpower at the same time. They both are also trying to come up with their own act to perform, but they haven't yet perfected it.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

So, you say that non-canon Pokemon are allowed?
    I like a challenge. Well, is it OK if I reserve a clown?
    Please help my dragons

(Billy Mays) Boris the Emboar & Drako the Dragonite: Accepted

(Samantha Sparks): Yes

Name: Luna

Species: Espeon

Ability: Magic Bounce

Moveset: Psychic, Future Sight, Telekinesis, Trick, Double Team, Charm

Circus Role: Luna is a magician. She likes to entertain the audience by using her psychic powers. Her performances are sharply executed, as she has been relying on her powers for survival as an abandoned Pokémon for years. One of her favorite acts is to use Double Team to make copies of herself, then use Psychic to make the copies dance and play around in the audience. Because of her age and injury, she takes pride in performing in some of the less dangerous acts in the circus.

Appearance: Luna is pretty small for an Espeon, weighing in at about 51 lbs. She is also short, only about 2 1/2 feet tall. She has a crescent-shaped birthmark on her side that's darker than the rest of her fur and fractured her left front leg when she was younger. The bone never fully healed, so she has a scar about mid-way down her leg, and she has a slight limp when she walks. She likes to keep her fur as clean and neat as possible, but its far from the look and feel of velvet. Her eyes are more of a deep, pure purple, and the orb on her head is an astonishing bright red. She also keeps a small red bow tied around her neck to remember her owner, and a magenta colored cape while performing.

Personality: Luna is a fairly quiet Pokémon, and hardly ever talks. She often comes off as shy because of her lack of speech, but it's more because of her sadness of her owner than shyness. She often seems to have very little energy and moves slowly. She also prefers to be alone rather than with other Pokémon, but has learned to be around other Pokémon over the years. Luna I also a no-nonsense Espeon, and takes her powers very seriously; she can't stand any silliness, especially when she's performing.

When Luna was a young Eevee, she was very energetic and childish, and loved to play around, although sometimes it got her in trouble. She was also very easily distracted.

As Luna grew older, she became more mature. When her owner was forced to get rid of her, she became devastated and lived with almost no contact with other Pokémon, causing her to become very quiet. Because Luna was alone most of the time, she had plenty of time to learn about things around her, and thus became very wise. She was also very cautious, knowing that if someone did try to catch her, she would have a hard time getting away because of her leg.

History: Luna was given as a young Eevee to a boy named Alex. He was the only son of a rich entrepreneur. His family didn't believe in catching Pokémon with Pokeballs, so Luna was given as a baby Eevee they adopted from the Pokémon Center in Accumula Town to Alex for his tenth birthday. He had asked for an Umbreon, so he wasn't too happy, but he figured it was better than nothing. He loved her, and named her Luna because he hoped she would evolve into an Umbreon. He loved and played with her, but he only did this so she would evolve into Umbreon.

On Alex's thirteenth birthday, Luna evolved, but Alex was upset that it was into an Espeon instead of Umbreon. On that day he released Luna, and his parents got him an Umbreon, being too busy to care that he released Luna. He did give her a red bow because even though he was disappointed that she wasn't an Umbreon, he thought his first Pokémon should have a good luck charm.

After being released, Luna wandered aroun Accumula Town, and at night dug scraps out of trash cans. During the day she stayed hidden on the outskirts of town, but eventually was driven away. She wandered north and ended up in Striaton City, where she found too few scraps to live off of. She was forced to beg people for food, and she found that using her psychic abilities usually gave her more food.
    Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 26th January 2013 at 7:04 AM.

It appears to be an open spot here. Is it still possible to reserve?

There isn't a player cap, go ahead and post your sign-up whenever you're ready

Waiting for the Zoura.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Name: Erebus

Species:Houndoom

Ability: Flash Fire - It powers up Fire-type moves if it's hit by one.

Moveset: Dark Pulse, Roar, Overheat, Flamethrower, Snarl and Nasty Plot

Circus Role: Erebus is what you could call a typical guardian dog. He makes sure everyone in the circus are safe, and he does patrols around the area for security. Once he finds himself in a dangerous situation, he usually burn everything, thus disabeling his attackers. He also do pep talks to the artists.

Appearance: Erebus is an average Houndoom. His horns are long, typical for his species, his tail is triangular, like normal Houndooms, and his eyes are red like the fires of hell.
    He does, however have a scar over his right eye after an embarassing defeat by another member of his earlier pack.

Personality: Erebus is kind of a lone wolf. He thrives best alone, and is loyal to pretty much everyone. He's also quite aggressive and violent, often engaging in battle before listening to reason.
    He has a tendency to act before he thinks, and that sometimes gets him in nasty situations. He's also friendly towards the people he trust, and is a loyal friend.

History: Erebus was born into a pack outside of a big city called Saffron City in the Kanto Region. His family was well respected, as his father was the leader of the pack. His mother was also a proud individual, and it seemed that sometimes, his parents cared more about honour and reputation, than loving and caring for their young.

Then one stormy day, stuff went wrong! It's kinda like the plot of the first Batman-movie, except it's not.. at all.. Erebus' pack were running short on food, and the expanding Saffron City chased them away from their teritory. Just then, some Houndoom of the pack challenged Erebus' father into a battle for the right to be the packs alpha. Rerbus watched as his father fell to the newcommers dirty tricks, and lost, thus losing his life. This new leader was not a very good one. his selfish acts made the pack suffer though times, and Erebus' mother grew old and passed away afetr being left behind. (The pack left behind the weak ones)

Then one other day, Erebus thought he'd had enough! having recently evolved and learnt some new moves, and a boosted ego, he challenged the pack leader into a battle for the title of being alpha. the battle went on for days, or so they say. in reality, it lasted for about two hours. the pack leader used his dirty tricks, and eventually defeated Erebus, thus giving him the mentioned scar. he decided not to finish him off, and left him wounded in the forest, leaving him to the embarassement of defeat. Afetr some days, Erebus recovered, and found himself abandoned by the pack. He was starving. His only chance was to find food in Saffron City.

(MugoUrth): I know, I’ve just sent Zalck a PM, and if he doesn’t post soon, I’ll interfere and get us to the next step in the RPG. (I'm feeling like I shouldn't have allowed another person's character to be the one that suggests the circus.)

(Elysian) Erebus the Houndoom: Pending…
    * More Appearance would be appreciated.
    * Personality is about half the length it should be.
    * You should double check for typos, you’ve got After spelled Afetr in there more than once.

Y'know, just thrash Erebus. Don't think I'll be able to post much, and I have stuff to do so..

Okay, you're welcome to sign-up again in the future if you feel like you have the time.

VampirateMace, was there something wrong with my sign-up? If there was, could you give me some tips for future sign-ups? This was only my second sign-up, so I'm not very experienced. I'm really sorry to bug you.

I'm really sorry! I read your post and wasn't able to reply right away so I forgot to reply to it. I really should have noticed...

(Keldminrachi91) Luna the Espeon: Pending...
    The only issue with your sign up is that half the personality doesn't reflect her currently. I don't need to know how she used to think and behave, I need to know how she thinks and behaves now. So if you could give me a couple more sentences on her current behavior, then you'll be good to go!

Alright, fixed the Personality. I put the sentences in italics and underlined them, so they should be easy to spot. And, I can't really enter another Pokémon; my family's going through some tough times right now.

(Keldminrachi91) Luna the Espeon: Magician: Accepted
    That’s fine with me, I normally don’t even let people have second characters in my RPGs.

Can I post in the RP thread now?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    That's what you do when you're accepted, isn't it?

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Yes, of course

Hello? Anyone still RPing?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

No one has for a couple days now... sigh, was it that one noob posting that messed things up, or was it already doomed? I wish I knew.

I'm still willing to RP, and I posted to show my commitment. May the RPG live.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I'm about to reply; I had just been the last to reply, so I couldn't double post. But I'm still RPing. And by 'noob', did you mean me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast