Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feral Pokemon Circus

No, you're fine, there was this person with, like 2 posts, who decided to ask for directions on how to RP in the game thread (I got a mod to remove his post) without even looking at the sign-up thread. He also seemed to think Noob was spelled Newb, which (while making sense) showed he was a Noob.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Oh. I think I saw that (not sure though).

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Can I still sign up?
    Name:
    Spaffy

Species:
    Machoke

Ability:
    Guts

Moveset:
    Karate chop, Low sweep, Seismic Toss, Cross chop and Focus energy

Circus Role:
    Body Guard/Bouncer (protects the circus from harm)

Appearance:
    No one knows why but he wears a silk scarf, It has no perceptible benefits to him but he seems to think it makes him look good. Despite the muscles his face is looked after and his head ridges always polished. His poise suggests shyness despite his size. His blue eyes will often dart from side to side always observing to see if there is any trouble. He is quite small for a Machoke but his muscles are no less visible.

Personality:
    He is incredibly protective of his friends, blaming himself if any get hurt. He is not a proud pokemon, preferring to stand against a wall and watch rather than join in. Cares to much about his appearance spending hours making himself presentable. Despite this preparation he refuses to acknowledge anyone that notices, claiming that he does no such thing. He is also ashamed of his love of cooking he has many recipes that he created that no pokemon have ever tried because of his shame. Hates being laughed at, it causes him to lash out at those who don't deserve it, he always feels terrible after such an outburst.

History:
    When still a Machop he never really fit in anywhere, the other Machops would be mean about how he wasn't as active as the others, preferring quieter things than training. He got in several fights with many of the other Machops who disliked him because he was different. Unlike other Machops he learned to fight because he had to, not because he wanted to.

As he grew older, becoming a Machoke he decided he wouldn't stay there anymore. He packed his things and left leaving behind his horrible childhood for a life on the road. He traveled from place to place never really belonging and never finding anyone he could call family, until he found the circus...
    Hey look at this cool art and stuff
        Spoiler:- Picture:

For more like this and commissions and stuff go to here

Spandex Faffy:
    * Appearance is too short, which I sometimes let go, but give the ther two catagories only just make sentence limit, please add something.
    * Not really sure how he fits job wise. Since the poke catchers will have tranquilizer darts and nets, is he just a bouncer against the general public?
    * There's no reference to where/when he learned to cook in the history, and since it sounds like it's an important part of the character, I'd expect something.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123