Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Direct Discussion

I've already chosen my starter: Fennekin.

But it's cute so GF is totally gonna screw everyone over and make his final form really ugly... but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    The mirror is obviously leeway to customization.
    Or, as said, it's your character getting dressed for his/her adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    They did it simply in PBR, why would they lose a mechanic like that?
    Completely different everything - system, engine, game genre. They wouldn't be "losing" anything.

It's an awful big assumption based on very, very little, is the point here.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Somebody help me, I'm just worried that people will use this as an excuse to why RSE sucked (which they didn't). At least they could've revealed that they had the remakes in plans. Now we're gonna see "Hoenn didn't get remakes cause they suck" all over the place, and it makes me upset. This just ruined my whole year. Don't get me wrong, I like the Gen 6 Pokemon, but I just feel like we were betrayed, and now we have to wait this harsh long year (until, hopefully, the remakes) where people will talk bad about those games. Can someone please inform me on whether it is true or not that people would say this?

Fennekin will be Fighting/Fire, I'm calling it right now! MAKE YOUR BETS FROM NOW ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I've already chosen my starter: Fennekin.

But it's cute so GF is totally gonna screw everyone over and make his final form really ugly... but whatever.
    Or worse, make it another Fire/Fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by PancakeBoy View Post
    Somebody help me, I'm just worried that people will use this as an excuse to why RSE sucked (which they didn't). At least they could've revealed that they had the remakes in plans. Now we're gonna see "Hoenn didn't get remakes cause they suck" all over the place, and it makes me upset. This just ruined my whole year. Don't get me wrong, I like the Gen 6 Pokemon, but I just feel like we were betrayed, and now we have to wait this harsh long year (until, hopefully, the remakes) where people will talk bad about those games. Can someone please inform me on whether it is true or not that people would say this?
    No one's saying that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I was wondering what Chespin was, so I looked into the Japanese name and it seems to be based on a chestnut and a porcupine/hedgehog. (Chestnut + porcupine)
    Last edited by slowkingsley; 8th January 2013 at 1:27 PM.

Protect the King

The only thing I'm upset about is that we're all screwed in terms of making trainer cards & stuff like that since we've always used the sprites from the games. I still can't see how we're supposed to adapt to the new 3D graphics

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    no its just you.
    Not even its tail and head-dressing?

Fennekin'll go Fire -> Fire/Psychic -> Fire/Psychic

and evolve into Fire/Fighting at Lv. 100 as the only four-stage Pokemon

A whole new generation is announced and some of you are querying a mirror. Shouldn't be surprised I suppose.

Small amounts of character customisation would be a nice feature though.

Can someone please inform me on whether it is true or not that people would say this?
    If you're going to claim that what people say on the Internet has "ruined [your] whole year", turn off the computer and go read a book. For your sake and ours. Mostly ours.

-----
    Words to|live by

I admit, these legendaries look better than Resh/Zek but will they realy be that collosal?

Masuda said that he has good plans for rse. rest assured.
    imagine hoenn in that 3d world !! it's going to bet hgss by a mile stone !

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    If it is based on DNA and science, the Evil Team probably wants to geneticly change Pokemon O.O
    That sounds pretty cool, even though thats what happened in BW2.

Black 2 FC: Hybrid 1077-8620-9942

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Huh what are you talking about? I think you quoted me by mistake.
    FYI my post was talking about the titles of the game.
    Nothing about Zorua lol :/
    Yeah but with posts being out rather quickly, and the forums for me (prior to the Direct) messing up, I couldn't fix, it but I quoted myself, saying that I messed up.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I admit, these legendaries look better than Resh/Zek but will they realy be that collosal?
    well, I mean

they're legendaries

soooo...

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Masuda said that he has good plans for rse.
    No, he never said this. He said the games are "near and dear to his heart" or something like that. He never said anything about future game plans, nor would he.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    It's in Y, the logo resembles its wings and has its color.
    I would think so, but wasn't Reshiram in Black?

Just going off that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    I'm the opposite. I'm in love with Fennekin. I like Chespin and Froakie equally. Though their evolutions is what will really tip the scale for me.
    As they say, to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    I was wondering what Chespin was, so I looked into the Japanese name and it seems to be a chestnt + porcupine.
    I love it even more. Thanks.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I was kind of hoping for R/S/E remakes simply because that would be AMAZING and also Nintendo knows they would make a bucketload of money from recycling/updating a game like they did with FR/LG and HG/SS. But whatever, bring on Gen 6!

Chespin > Froakie > Fennekin tbh.

At least there's hope of the Fire starter not becoming part Fighting [please GOD]. I could see Fennekin's final stage being part Psychic maybe? That would be cool. I think it will stay on all fours tho...hopefully. But I'm most excited for Chespin! I hope his final stage isn't crap!

Not really feeling either Legendary right now but that's fine because they're hardly ever important to me. The new trainers look pretty frumpy, but the graphics and battle scenes look SO GOOD! I was hoping for something sooner than a Fall release but having the games released worldwide in October definitely makes up for it! I normally import the Japanese game so it will be nice to go out and buy it right away! I'm sure that's the same for everyone!

10 months away...bring on the shitload of new information!

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Has everyone forgotten about Nintetails? Why all the love for Fennekin when it's basically recycling the idea?
    Because, my friend, it doesn't matter A LICK if they take a species and type and do another addition to it. It doesn't matter at all. What matters is that they can make a new Pokemon out of it. Why in the name of everything should we limit creativity like that?
    Male or Female? You just never know, and that's one of the greatest things about these two~

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    The only thing I'm upset about is that we're all screwed in terms of making trainer cards & stuff like that since we've always used the sprites from the games. I still can't see how we're supposed to adapt to the new 3D graphics
    Someone will probably make sprites OR they could in fact still use sprites, but as an icon for the Pokémon in the party menu?

GF has really done it here !
    Go masuda !

The reindeer has rainbow antlers.

Remember those rumors? "Space Colony" Pokemon Rainbow" rofl

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I would think so, but wasn't Reshiram in Black?

Just going off that.
    Well Reshiram was in Black for more of Story purposes and if you think about it even though Reshiram was the mascot of Black, the game more revolved around Zekrom

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

So, in terms of final evo badassery, I'm predicting the opposite of first stage badassery.

1. Froakie's
    2. Chespin's
    3. Fennekin's

Quadrupeds always get screwed. Froakie looks too cutesy and weak to not be badass as a final evo.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    No, he never said this. He said the games are "near and dear to his heart" or something like that. He never said anything about future game plans, nor would he.
    So, Rayquaza Waffle Forme?

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast