Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Direct Discussion

As much as i think this game will be awesome..i recommend you wait before preording it

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoiPad View Post
    I am just hoping they change that psychic attacks can hit dark type Pokemon if that is true.
    well they can if you use miracle eye.

Quote Originally Posted by teenageninjapirate View Post
    Attachment 7550 looks to me like characters are customisable
    It appears so... and that mirror in the beginning... I hope there's a bit of customization.
    I know it's not confirmed. But oh well.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Well, I was expecting a worldwide release. I wasn't expecting to like all three starters. That hasn't happened since Ruby/Sapphire.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    It just feels shorter because of BW2 having been released just last year, for me anyway. I just bought White 2 in October, Black 2 in December, now we get Gen 6 revealed? I imagine North America will get the release in March, unless GF decides to release them worldwide at the same time (I highly doubt that)
    Worldwide release was one of the first confirmed things for X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    Also the tower in the video is most likely based off Tokyo Tower not the Eiffel Tower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Tower
    Pikachu is definitely at the Eiffel Tower in the beginning.

The setting looks all much more French than Japanese anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I never knew pokemon would go 3d this fast !
    Yeah, I'm pretty surprised they jumped to 3D two years after the 3DS launched. Hope they're not rushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Did everyone go into a collective shock after the trailer? It clearly stated a worldwide release in October 2013. Customization is not confirmed, X and Y are based on the chromosomes, the region name was not revealed, and only the starters have been revealed thus far in regards to the 6th Generation Pokemon. Oh, and Betty White is the last remaining Golden Girl. Any more questions?
    u forgot roller skates !

Anyone else than me thinks the legendaries are based on Eikţyrnir(X) and Veđrfölnir(Y) of Norse mythology?

Although I cannot think of other similarities besides their looks.

And indeed there are many other birds like Hrćsvelgr or Víđófnir that might be similar.

The female player design is far more interesting than the male, the male looks too much like Gen V's male player. Customizing would be nice, if it is possible.

Maybe we'll get events at the same time now too.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Problem is, some games it is a necessity to win, maybe not Pokémon.

But from what I hear from Skyward Sword, Link had to win the Wing Ceremony, and the game made it impossible for the player to lose (and there I was not knowing that, trying to beat those clowns).

But I think my point stands. For a trainer who has to battle, capture/defeat and/or control a legendary, it has to be someone who doesn't lose all the time.
    I'm not saying there should be predestined loses, just that with certain trainers, like your rival, you shouldn't have to beat them in every battle you have with them.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Did everyone go into a collective shock after the trailer? It clearly stated a worldwide release in October 2013. Customization is not confirmed, X and Y are based on the chromosomes, the region name was not revealed, and only the starters have been revealed thus far in regards to the 6th Generation Pokemon. Oh, and Betty White is the last remaining Golden Girl. Any more questions?
    ..They revealed the legendaries..

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    OMG me too. Especially since every new gen introduces some mechanic so they have to introduce something.
    You don't think they will change the type chart but you think they will introduce a new type.

my favorite starter is finnekin. cuz it looks awsome and i like fire tipes. dont like the look of frokie. the elk legendary looks like a cross nbetwen dialga, virizion and sawsbuck 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Won't work, entirely.

Anime still needs time to localize. Since we're talking about more work here than simply translation and additional programming.

And with events tied to the movies (Primarily), I can't see it. Possible, if they choose to distribute some Pokémon globally.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

i wonder what gen 6 poke will be reveled in the genesect movie

Just saying...

poke.jpg

Ok, so is it just me or does almost everything about the player characters, the NPC and the environments just look distinctly out of place for Pokemon? I'm glad that the series is finally stepping into 3D after a long, long wait but I suppose when it did I would have envisaged a slightly different look for the character models and environments. Battles look absolutely spot-on, though.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Just seen it.I'm amazed! I'm so speechless at this second!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Won't work, entirely.

Anime still needs time to localize. Since we're talking about more work here than simply translation and additional programming.

And with events tied to the movies (Primarily), I can't see it. Possible, if they choose to distribute some Pokémon globally.
    I see how the Gen 6 events wouldn't work but previous event ones like Mew, Celebi possibly could work for everybody at once.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by foxxface View Post
    . . . the male looks too much like Gen V's male player . . .
    That's perfectly fine with me. I was already planning on using Gen VI as a continuation for my B2 character, though I may use Platinum or HG as a filler gap between B2 & XY to give me some time plan out my Gen VI team & maybe catch pokémon that may have new evolutions
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

will there still be a region lock for the games ?

My thoughts:

Pokemon featured in:
    I personally don't like the look of the starters. They look kinda weird. But, I will probably choose Chespin or Fennekin. (Maybe not use them like Pokemon B/W2?) Anyways, I think when they are fully evolved they will be these: Chespin: Grass/Fighting Fennekin: Fire/Psychic Froakie: Water/Ground(?) Also, the two legendaries(?) I do not like the look of :P

3dessness: The battles look good, but I don't like the overall moving. And the trainer for that matter.

Gyms: I think there will be a Fire type and a Bug type. I think those should be confirmed. The other Gym we saw looked either Normal or Psychic.

What I think is to happen: I know it's a long shot, but the region will look like Paris, France like they did to Unova with NYC. Also, I think Hidden Grottos make their return (Pikachu scene, not Paris one)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Maybe Australia will get events.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    will there still be a region lock for the games ?
    Of course there will, they're still making separate versions for each region.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast