Page 36 of 597 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

  1. #876
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I only see the similarly between Oshawott and Chespin is from their facial expression and their nose. That's about all. ._.
    Pft, Chespin's eyes aren't all sparkly and big 24/7 -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #877
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pft, Chespin's eyes aren't all sparkly and big 24/7 -_-.
    Oh no. Not that. Just that smile. xD

  3. #878
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    LOl why does everybody assume this?? I really don't see it at all. He doesn't even look all that cute, in fact I would think the fire one is the cutest.
    What are you talking about? Just look at the little thing. Chespin's adorable. :P


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  4. #879
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    LOl why does everybody assume this?? I really don't see it at all. He doesn't even look all that cute, in fact I would think the fire one is the cutest.
    I THINK HE'S ADORIBLE.

    COME AT ME. D8

    I find fennikin to be more...for the girl then ash. Its just...lol.
    All the girls at my school loved it the best >3>...

    CHESPIN WILL REMAIN LOVED. DX
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  5. #880
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,471

    Default

    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    What are you talking about? Just look at the little thing. Chespin's adorable. :P
    He's more of a Tepig kind of cute, he's cute without stabbing you in the eye with it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #881
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Invercargill, New Zealand.
    Posts
    881

    Default

    I would love for Ash to not get the regional bird this time, TR to GTF lost and none of the Pikachu's power must be reset at the beginning of each region.

  7. #882
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT View Post
    I would love for Ash to not get the regional bird this time, TR to GTF lost and none of the Pikachu's power must be reset at the beginning of each region.
    First one might happen. Second one is never gonna happen *cries*. Third one is major lolz.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #883
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    First one might happen. Second one is never gonna happen *cries*. Third one is major lolz.
    Ash with a regional bird for me is fine as long as it gets Staraptor/Swellow treatment. Tr staying is good with me, that'd be like throwing out Ash or Pikachu :P Third one yeah not happening xD

  9. #884
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT View Post
    I would love for Ash to not get the regional bird this time, TR to GTF lost and none of the Pikachu's power must be reset at the beginning of each region.
    Lets wait until we see said regional bird first. You could wind up loving the design and wanting it in Ash's team.

  10. #885
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ash with a regional bird for me is fine as long as it gets Staraptor/Swellow treatment. Tr staying is good with me, that'd be like throwing out Ash or Pikachu :P Third one yeah not happening xD
    True, if they get good treatment I'm fine with it. Although a new typing would help lol. TR gotta go if they are truly reverting.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  11. #886
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    True, if they get good treatment I'm fine with it. Although a new typing would help lol. TR gotta go if they are truly reverting.
    Like a Flying and Dark type, or Flying and Ice would be pretty legit. No more Flying - Normal with Aerial Ace and Quick Attack please X_X

  12. #887
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Like a Flying and Dark type, or Flying and Ice would be pretty legit. No more Flying - Normal with Aerial Ace and Quick Attack please X_X
    Any type really *wishes he would get the bad *** legendary bird*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #888
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    768

    Default

    My question is if Fennekin's evolve is a fire/psychic, if Ash catch it, will it evolve? Ash has never caught a psychic type Pokemon before. He has Pokemon that can use the move, but never had to really fight with them much.

  14. #889
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Any type really *wishes he would get the bad *** legendary bird*
    Oh dude he looks legit badass Would love to see a battle between him and Ho-oH where Ash uses Ho-oH. I want Ho-oh to come back now that I think about it
    Ok, not gonna change topic lol. Seriously though, he looks so cool I can't wait to see his movie or if he shows up in the anime

  15. #890
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Dark and Flying would be good to me. I hope he gets one, because Normal and Flying is getting blah now.

  16. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    I want ash with more dual type pokemon that aren't treated as single type and actually get atleast 1 move of the secondary type
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  17. #892
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    316

    Default

    i think ash will get chepsin and it will be like his treecko.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

    Pokemon Black Version 2

    I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

  18. #893
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    340

    Default

    I've been thinking about something for the Generation VI in the anime. You see, I think both Iris and Cilan will stay as Ash's traveling companions for this adventure too. Let me explain the reasons:

    + Cilan: You see, it's obvious that Ash can't survive in his adventures without someone able to cook and do other stuff like healing Pokemon; that's why Brock stayed with Ash for so much time until Cilan appeared. Creating another Brock's style character would be lame, so I think keep Cilan for another Generation would be more reasonable. Besides, as everyone is saying, it seems the new region will be based of France; because the Eiffel Tower appeared in the trailer a few times. You know?, it's curious; because in one of the very first episodes of the anime, Misty said that he loved anything frech, which it could confirm that France exists . (It was the episode "The School of the Hard Knocks"). Anyway, remember the kind of trainer Cilan is; he's a "Pokemon Connoisseur" or a "Pokemon Sommelier", both worlds have a french origin. What a coincidence, don't you think? So, don't you think Cilan could be interested in visit the "homeland" of the Pokemon "Connoisseurs"?

    + Iris: To the contrary of all the past "female companions" of Ash (Misty, May and Dawn), Ash didn't destroy her bike and then join him in their adventure. So, if Ash has broken this tradition, I think it could be also broken the tradition of the female companion leaving at the end of the "Generation". Besides, there's a bigger reason to keep Iris in the team for the next generation. You see, it usually pass a year between Generation and Generation in the Anime; which there's no problem to make an old character return with a new look. You know, just like May returned with her "Emerald's clothes" in "Diamond-Pearl". Dawn's case was different because her winter outfit from "Platinum" was actually needed in the winter zone of Sinnoh; so in her recent return, there was no need of a new outfit for her. However, we have a problem for Iris. You see, when we met her, she was technically starting her Pokemon's journey to become a Dragon Pokemon Master; and possibly the new Opelucid Gym Leader. Well, in the games, the first Black and White shows her as a "Rookie trainer" and/or the Opelucid Gym Leader; but Black 2 and White 2 shows her becoming the new Champion of Unova's League. So, are you telling me that Iris is going to become like her "Black 2-White 2" in just one year? That's ridiculous, she obviously need more training and journey before her anime counterpart evolves from the first games to the one from the second ones. Don't you think?

    Well, opinions, please?

  19. #894
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    I hope Ash will have a team of only six Pokemon again. When the writers first began with the rotation everyone were happy but now, we know that they can't handle that amount of Pokemon equaly.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  20. #895
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ash with a regional bird for me is fine as long as it gets Staraptor/Swellow treatment. Tr staying is good with me, that'd be like throwing out Ash or Pikachu :P Third one yeah not happening xD
    Staraptor wasn't treated that well, imo; aside from Close Combat, it wasn't anything unique. Noctowl and Swellow overshadow it.

    And that brings me to my point about Ash capturing a Flying type that isn't the Regional bird. Pokemon like Sigilyph appear later on, but they have more diverse types and movesets. I want to see diversity like that in Ash's Pokemon.

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    Lets wait until we see said regional bird first. You could wind up loving the design and wanting it in Ash's team.
    I disagree, I don't care what the regional bird looks like.

    If it's normal/flying I don't want it on Ash's team. Since they screwed over Ash with Rufflet/Braviary (the preferred normal/flying Pokémon of 5th generation)

    I for one want something different. No normal/flying. If it has a different type, like ice/flying or Dragon/Flying or something feel free to give it to Ash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Staraptor wasn't treated that well, imo; aside from Close Combat, it wasn't anything unique. Noctowl and Swellow overshadow it.
    I strongly disagree, I think it was treated better than Swellow and Noctowl. Noctowl got jack squat outside of Morty, and 1 win in the Sinnoh League.

    Swellow was only well treated in the Hoenn League, and that was because Ash only used 6 Pokémon with the opponent using a whole lot. But Swellow does have seniority over Staraptor however.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  22. #897
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I hope Ash will have a team of only six Pokemon again. When the writers first began with the rotation everyone were happy but now, we know that they can't handle that amount of Pokemon equaly.
    I specifically remember saying several times that rotation would flop, and I was right. To be brutally honest, I'm still surprised that I was virtually the only one who disliked it from the start. It seemed so obvious that it was destined to fail, which is why I was honestly stunned when people gave me grief over it. But yeah, Ash needs six Pokemon again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Staraptor wasn't treated that well, imo; aside from Close Combat, it wasn't anything unique. Noctowl and Swellow overshadow it.
    Staraptor was overhyped ever since it was a Staravia to be honest. It was nothing special in my eyes, but a lot of people thought it would be the second coming of Jesus Christ because it evolved from Starly so early in the DP saga. Well it never impressed me, not even when it became Staraptor. I get that it was cool-looking compared to other bird Pokemon, but it still didn't get to do much and I thought it lacked personality like many other regional birds. However, Staraptor > Swellow in terms of power and relevance imo.

    I hope the next regional bird has personality to spare because I don't want another boring Flying-type that almost never gets proper use. But my prayers are probably in vain; the next Flying-type will be neglected like poor Unfezant, just watch.

  23. #898
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    I hope Ash doesn't get the grass starter for once, still catches the regional bird with a Grass/Flying typing

  24. #899
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I hope Ash doesn't get the grass starter for once, still catches the regional bird with a Grass/Flying typing
    Any regional bird bird with a typing other than Normal/Flying is good with me.

  25. #900

    Default

    I would love to see a new sidequest that the new girl (hopefully the blonde girl from the X and Y games) can participate in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 36 of 597 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •