Page 44 of 597 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    The one thing that I truly hope for is a rival, that doesn't utterly destroy Ash every time they meet.

Like, I want it to be a real rivalry. Where you really don't know who's going to win or lose, so that there is an actual reason to watch the rival battles. Every rival battle that Ash has had that wasn't in a league was pretty much just me guessing how Ash is going to lose, and I'm tired of it.
    Maybe that could happen, but it's happen with every main rival so far. But, utterly destroyed isn't the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    The one thing that I truly hope for is a rival, that doesn't utterly destroy Ash every time they meet.

Like, I want it to be a real rivalry. Where you really don't know who's going to win or lose, so that there is an actual reason to watch the rival battles. Every rival battle that Ash has had that wasn't in a league was pretty much just me guessing how Ash is going to lose, and I'm tired of it.
    Well, I don't want him to be a newbie like Trip is all. If a rival has to defeat Ash first time he enters a new region, let him or her have a lot of experience, than it wouldn't be so bad.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I just hope of who get Fennekin, they do not give an abusive trainer or one that could be abusive. I got use of the poor Charmander and Damian. Then they did a new plan for Cyndaquil, but when they give Dawn Torchic, that means they need to give Ash a fire Pokemon, and guess what, it was a Torkoal, and is was getting attacked. We know about Paul and Chimchar, and then Tepig and his trainer. I have had enough of the abuse of the fire Pokemon, and time to show that a trainer can give abuse to another Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I just hope of who get Fennekin, they do not give an abusive trainer or one that could be abusive. I got use of the poor Charmander and Damian. Then they did a new plan for Cyndaquil, but when they give Dawn Torchic, that means they need to give Ash a fire Pokemon, and guess what, it was a Torkoal, and is was getting attacked. We know about Paul and Chimchar, and then Tepig and his trainer. I have had enough of the abuse of the fire Pokemon, and time to show that a trainer can give abuse to another Pokemon.
    I think any Pokemon getting abused is becoming kind of stale. It would be better if they tried something totally new.

I'm also tired of the, "my powerhouse is super strong but won't listen to me" trope. They've done it several times and offered little variation between the stories.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Agreed, I want to see them not try that route. Watch Froakie or Chespin be involved with one Oh yea and I think you mean May instead of Dawn.

What abusive thing did Tepig's previous trainer do to him? Do you mean the rope that was tied around his mouth and nose? The trainer didn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    What abusive thing did Tepig's previous trainer do to him? Do you mean the rope that was tied around his mouth and nose? The trainer didn't do that.
    Tepig's Trainer left him to that post with him tied up. I think he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Didn't you see the episode where Tepig evolves into Pignite?

Charmander was abandoned by a complete douche
    Cyndaquil was saved from being captured by a complete douche
    Torkoal was traumatized after being constantly attacked by a Steelix, who was a complete douche
    Chimchar had an abusive douche of a trainer and was later abandoned by said douche
    Tepig was abandoned by a douche

Really, all they have in common is that they've all been involved with complete douche's.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Torkoal was traumatized after being constantly attacked by a Steelix, who was a complete douche
    Chimchar had an abusive douche of a trainer and was later abandoned by said douche

Really, all they have in common is that they've all been involved with complete douche's.
    Silently praying that Fennekin won't suffer any abuse from douches, if it goes to Ash...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Haha. I died at Torkoal's. Yea, I hope that Fennekin won't be the same way if Ash gets one. Torchic was the lucky one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Silently praying that Fennekin won't suffer any abuse from douches, if it goes to Ash...
    Pokemon is about repeativeness. It probably be kicked out of some gang and Ash catches it and tries to settle the score with them later on in the series or something like that.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Pokemon is about repeativeness. It probably be kicked out of some gang and Ash catches it and tries to settle the score with them later on in the series or something like that.
    I wouldn't be surprised, in all honesty. But I hope they will be a bit more original.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

If it were to be Fennekin, then I hope it's original Trainer would be female. How many female jerks do we even have in the anime other than the ones in a villainous team?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    If it were to be Fennekin, then I hope it's original Trainer would be female. How many female jerks do we even have in the anime other than the ones in a villainous team?
    Maybe the regional professor is female, Fennekin gets picked on by Froakie and Chespin, runs away from the lab and Ash rescues it and creates a bond with it so the professor lets him take it a long with him on his journey. I'd rather see this happen then it being abused again

Ursula? harley
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Maybe the regional professor is female, Fennekin gets picked on by Froakie and Chespin, runs away from the lab and Ash rescues it and creates a bond with it so the professor lets him take it a long with him on his journey. I'd rather see this happen then it being abused again
    That would be an interesting way. As long as something new happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Ursula? harley
    In my eyes, Ursula's the nicest thing ever. :3 Major Ursula fan here

Just a small question not totally related to the animé, but perhaps a bit:

Who of you, thinks they're not ready yet for a new generation? Perhaps this has to do with B2W2 just coming out 3 months ago and some are still playing it and have future plans for it, yet are now expected to buy the new games when they come out. Sure, we have a year of playing the game to its fullest, but in all honesty, when the new info comes out over the next two months, nobody will be looking at the B2W2 games with much enjoyment at all.. I don't even know what to do with them anymore.

I don't know.. Pertaining to the animé, who of you feel as if Best Wishes could've done more if they had more time? As it stands now, at best we'll be looking at 22 more episodes after the one with a Watchog airs. That's not a whole lot.

In comparison, when AG had 22 episodes left:
    - Ash got one more symbol, May had a contest and GF and Ash caught Aipom. Really the tail-tail-tail end of BF.
    In DP:
    - Dawn got Togekiss, Brock's Happiny evolved, Ash beat Volkner and fought Bertha, and the GF and League were in this. Again, that's not a lot.

So what can we expect, aside from Team Plasma? Apparently not so much.. Perhaps one or two evolutions, one big fight, and perhaps a tournament?

Pretty sad actually, considering that Palpitoad barely has more appearances then Butterfree!

Didn't you see the episode where Tepig evolves into Pignite?
    Statistically, that is the worst watched episode in the entire franchise, not even only Best Wishes. So it shouldn't come as such a big surprise! :P

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

This post gets really awkward when you realize that 'douche' is actually a tool to rinse a vagina.. YEAH.. Or in Dutch, French, it just means shower, but still that is quite awkward..

If that Steelix was a douche, then why wasn't it a water-type? :P

You just called Paul a tool to rinse a vajayjay, keeping up on Oprah's epicness..

Eitherway, I don't really want Ash with Fennekin, so please let some other pokemon by tortured by a douche or enema or what not.. :P

In my eyes, Ursula's the nicest thing ever. :3 Major Ursula fan here
    Massive respect!
    Last edited by Locormus; 19th January 2013 at 6:27 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Just a small question not totally related to the animé, but perhaps a bit:

Who of you, thinks they're not ready yet for a new generation? Perhaps this has to do with B2W2 just coming out 3 months ago and some are still playing it and have future plans for it, yet are now expected to buy the new games when they come out. Sure, we have a year of playing the game to its fullest, but in all honesty, when the new info comes out over the next two months, nobody will be looking at the B2W2 games with much enjoyment at all.. I don't even know what to do with them anymore.

I don't know.. Pertaining to the animé, who of you feel as if Best Wishes could've done more if they had more time? As it stands now, at best we'll be looking at 22 more episodes after the one with a Watchog airs. That's not a whole lot.

In comparison, when AG had 22 episodes left:
    - Ash got one more symbol, May had a contest and GF and Ash caught Aipom. Really the tail-tail-tail end of BF.
    In DP:
    - Dawn got Togekiss, Brock's Happiny evolved, Ash beat Volkner and fought Bertha, and the GF and League were in this. Again, that's not a lot.

So what can we expect, aside from Team Plasma? Apparently not so much.. Perhaps one or two evolutions, one big fight, and perhaps a tournament?

Pretty sad actually, considering that Palpitoad barely has more appearances then Butterfree!

Statistically, that is the worst watched episode in the entire franchise, not even only Best Wishes. So it shouldn't come as such a big surprise! :P

This post gets really awkward when you realize that 'douche' is actually a tool to rinse a vagina.. YEAH.. Or in Dutch, French, it just means shower, but still that is quite awkward..

If that Steelix was a douche, then why wasn't it a water-type? :P

You just called Paul a tool to rinse a vajayjay, keeping up on Oprah's epicness..

Eitherway, I don't really want Ash with Fennekin, so please let some other pokemon by tortured by a douche or enema or what not.. :P

Massive respect!
    I crapped my self laughing at this! I wonder who the fajayjay washe rof this anime gen will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Use them as 'douche'.

/jk

On Topic: I wonder when they will reveal more about the XY games. I think someone should catch a XY Pokemon in BW. I like it when they debut Pokemon in Anime. Its been a while since the Anime debuted something.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Use them as 'douche'.

/jk

On Topic: I wonder when they will reveal more about the XY games. I think someone should catch a XY Pokemon in BW. I like it when they debut Pokemon in Anime. Its been a while since the Anime debuted something.
    I don't know a capture of a Pokemon from gen VI or a Pokemon which can evolve in gen VI is a good idea. I loved Ambipom.

But it all depends how they will introduce XY region to us! Unova was randomly announced in BW01 maybe it will be the same way this gen.

and new game information we can expect in early february ! what is bit of bullsh*t cause they left us a bit hanging now!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Personally i would like to see Ash use all three starter Pokemon but if not..Ash..use Froakie

i do not want ash having all 3 starters unless he evolves them to ther final form
    he should get a froakie (powerhouse) chespin captures every grass type
    i do not want ash with fennikin if it becomes another fire type powerhouse let the gen 6 girl hav it
    98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters!

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Uzamaki View Post
    i do not want ash having all 3 starters unless he evolves them to ther final form
    he should get a froakie (powerhouse) chespin captures every grass type
    i do not want ash with fennikin if it becomes another fire type powerhouse let the gen 6 girl hav it
    I want Ash to catch Froakie too but Water Starters are cursed with marketing(Piplup, Oshawott) and if it's owned by Ash the water curse may come into effect

I want Ash to catch Froakie too but Water Starters are cursed with marketing(Piplup, Oshawott) and if it's owned by Ash the water curse may come into effect
    Honestly froakie doesn't even look that appealing. If anything chespin is the cutesy advertising one
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Page 44 of 597 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast