Page 58 of 597 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I have a feeling we will get a Gen VI scoop soon! I mean it's time. New pokes will come for sure but I believe we will have something bigger here.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I have a feeling we will get a Gen VI scoop soon! I mean it's time. New pokes will come for sure but I believe we will have something bigger here.
    I doubt it !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Excuse me , When did I say that nobody care about your idea ?
    I said that I don't care about your Idea .
    And You know what ?
    Replacing Ash after Unova would made sense about Ash's mistreatment in this series .
    Ash got horribly mistreated to bring that new Protagonist .
    I also heard that Most Pokemon Writer Specialize in Shoujo Anime including the former head writer.
    Then I guess if the new protagonist is a girl then it proves that Ash got mistreated So Writer can replace him with a girl and write a lovey-Davey Shoujo Anime .
    I won't need anymore prof .
    I told you , I wouldn't complain about replacing Ash if he was treat nicely & Fairly in Unova and if he got to win the Unova League & PWT ! But Now If they replace Ash in Gen VI then I will explode .
    Oh By the way ,
    Writer Bad writing isn't okay just because Pokemon is a Kids Anime .
    Kids Anime also need better plot & Writing.
    Writing Kids Anime doesn't mean bring some little fury animal and make them dance.
    Pokemon is Kids Anime , Not a Baby Anime .
    Why not you actually watch other kids anime like Inazuma Eleven, Shugo Chara , Yugioh, Digimon, Bakugun , Beyblade & Doraemon before trying to teach me about Kids Anime ???
    Just because those Writer/Director blame little Kids for their Bad writing and Laziness , It doesn't mean you have to fall in their level.
    Mike: Still waiting for a command to attack here!

Me: Just hold on. I got this.

Mike: Sure you do...

Me: Vodor, listen, it's only a SUGGESTION that Ash gets replaced from his main character role. He'd still be an existing character, but he wouldn't be the one focused on. I have no idea what a shoujo anime is, and I don't think I want a definition. That's not the route I would want the writers to take. Instead, I'd just like a new lead character that starts out as a strong Pokémon trainer, focusing that strength mainly on power, rather than strategy, until he or she gets his or her butt handed to him or her after losing the first gym battle miserably. That's only an idea, and people can either agree or disagree with it. You don't care? That's fine, because I'm sure other people will.

Mike: Also, why's this guy bringing up the bad writing of the writers for the Unova saga? You didn't mention that did you?

Me: No, not at all.

Mike: Jeez, and this guy's supposed to be your friend?

Me: Well, sort of...

Mike: You better hope he doesn't strike back at us again.

Me: I will, thanks.

P.S. Yes, I do think we will be getting some kind of new information on Gen 6 in the next couple of days. If Pokémon Smash is willing, they'll at least show us some new Pokémon, or new info about the games.

EDIT: Vodor, I do happen to have seen some of the animes you have mentioned, but I like Pokémon as it is. Don't bring up the idea of the writers being bad, because it's not relevant to the topic at hand.

Also, Vodor, I should probably mention that in my mind Ash would have become a Pokémon Master after six years in the Pokémon Universe. I should've probably said that right at the start, but again, what do you care?
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 2nd February 2013 at 4:25 AM.

Excuse me , When did I say that nobody care about your idea ?
    I said that I don't care about your Idea .
    And You know what ?
    Replacing Ash after Unova would made sense about Ash's mistreatment in this series .
    Ash got horribly mistreated to bring that new Protagonist .
    I also heard that Most Pokemon Writer Specialize in Shoujo Anime including the former head writer.
    Then I guess if the new protagonist is a girl then it proves that Ash got mistreated So Writer can replace him with a girl and write a lovey-Davey Shoujo Anime .
    I won't need anymore prof .
    I told you , I wouldn't complain about replacing Ash if he was treat nicely & Fairly in Unova and if he got to win the Unova League & PWT ! But Now If they replace Ash in Gen VI then I will explode .
    Oh By the way ,
    Writer Bad writing isn't okay just because Pokemon is a Kids Anime .
    Kids Anime also need better plot & Writing.
    Writing Kids Anime doesn't mean bring some little fury animal and make them dance.
    Pokemon is Kids Anime , Not a Baby Anime .
    Why not you actually watch other kids anime like Inazuma Eleven, Shugo Chara , Yugioh, Digimon, Bakugun , Beyblade & Doraemon before trying to teach me about Kids Anime ???
    Just because those Writer/Director blame little Kids for their Bad writing and Laziness , It doesn't mean you have to fall in their level.
    Not sure where you could have gotten that shoujo thing from, but it would be nearly impossible for them to due that with the pokemon anime.

And aside from the fact that those "kid's anime" don't all cater to the same audience and thus can't be compared, several of those do suffer from bad writing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

There are a lot of better new Idea for Gen VI . Here the example-

-A series that focus's on Winning the League.

-Ash getting a female rival with serious personality.

-Ash getting treat like a Yugioh Protagonist or Adventure Protagonist.(Minus Zexal)

-A Paul/Trip-like Rival become inferior to Ash.

-Ash getting a Male Traveling Companion Who's Incompetent, Sarcastic and Immature while A female Companion who's intelligent like Brock/Cilan and cook's for him.

-Or A Spoiled Rich girl and her butler join Ash.

-Or Ash become a part of a Band to help them in their region-wide concert tour and in the same time participating in Gym Battle

-Or Ash traveling Alone .

-Ash's traveling companion's goal having nothing to do with Pokemon . Like the Male Cast being a Novelist who see Ash as a role model for his story

-A new rival appear with Emotionless aloof personality

-Trainer using Wonder Launcher in Pokemon Battle.

-An Antagonist rival .

Why doesn't writer/Director give those new Idea a Try for Gen VI ! Huh
    There are much better new idea out there So don't shout that Director/Writer tried new idea and but it didn't work out !

There is another New Idea for N Saga-
    How about another League-Like Tournament Called World Tournament Unova Cup/ World Tournament Dritveil Cup ? Any trainer with 8 badge can enter there including Cheren , Kotetsu And another Trainer with Gen VI Pokemon .
    This is a new Idea !
    A Brand new Tournament with ''Full Battle'' beside the League .
    Last edited by Sushi; 2nd February 2013 at 1:29 PM.

Right, now that this has been taken care of... I know there are bound to be comparisons between the way things currently are and what you want for the future so Best Wishes being brought up is inevitable, but please make sure not to let things get out of control and use this thread as a place to mostly review/criticize/defend BW. Focus on XY, as difficult as it may be with the info we currently (don't) have.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Spoiler:- vodor;15653829:

Why doesn't writer/Director give those new Idea a Try for Gen VI ! Huh
    There are much better new idea out there So don't shout that Director/Writer tried new idea and but it didn't work out !
    Who says they won't employ new ideas? You really can't claim that they aren't doing something before we actually see what they're gonna do. Before BW, people didn't think Ash would get a female rival, or rotate his team, or get a dark-type pokemon, or stick around in the same region after the league. So it's perfectly reasonable to assume that XY will introduce new ideas too.

There is another New Idea for N Saga-
    How about another League-Like Tournament Called World Tournament Unova Cup/ World Tournament Dritveil Cup ? Any trainer with 8 badge can enter there including Cheren , Kotetsu And another Trainer with Gen VI Pokemon .
    This is a new Idea !
    A Brand new Tournament with ''Full Battle'' beside the League .
    Aside from a tournament not being a new idea, that's the basic idea behind the pokemon league. Hardly fits the idea of a world tournament.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Yeah most likely with that CoroCoro coming in like 10 days.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Yeah most likely with that CoroCoro coming in like 10 days.
    Question: what day were the first 5 released? Cause I'd assume the next couple designs to be released on the same day, but of each month
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Random idea for the XY league, there's a ranking system that ranks trainers based on how well they perform in their gym battles. All gym battles are taped and reviewed by some sort of commission. There are eight ranks, and the topped rank players face the bottom ranked players in the opening round, much like in most sports leagues. After every round, rankings are reviewed and possible changed after each round depending on performances. Every round its arranged so that higher ranked trainers get to face lower ranked trainers.

I think it would add an interesting new dynamic to Gym battles.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Question: what day were the first 5 released? Cause I'd assume the next couple designs to be released on the same day, but of each month
    if by 1st 5, you meant the 3 starters and the 2 legends, that was worldwide nintendo broadcast and it wont work like that.

Usually leaks(legal ones), will start coming from 12th of every month and ending 16th depending on the amount. (corocoro magazine hits the stands on 15th of every month in japan) Other option is pokemon smash that airs every sunday 7:30 Tokyo time. This might have less new material since the concept is not designed for that. Other than that pokemon site can reveal anytime it wants.

So you cant have a fixed time to know what is what.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    Random idea for the XY league, there's a ranking system that ranks trainers based on how well they perform in their gym battles. All gym battles are taped and reviewed by some sort of commission. There are eight ranks, and the topped rank players face the bottom ranked players in the opening round, much like in most sports leagues. After every round, rankings are reviewed and possible changed after each round depending on performances. Every round its arranged so that higher ranked trainers get to face lower ranked trainers.

I think it would add an interesting new dynamic to Gym battles.
    nice idea but don't believe the writers have in it to pull it off.

I would love for the gyms to get a new twist.

I still remember when there was a leak with Ash, Iris, an old man and Umbreon ...

And the people speculated that the man would travel with them, haha xD

....and now, her story begins.

Personally I want the anime for X and Y to become more mature and similar to Yu-gi-oh. Keep Ash but age him to atleast twelve (his been in Unova for half a year according to the Deerling), how can he still be 10? Have the show more focused on battling, with the goal centralised around Ash winning the league or what ever mini tournament his in at the time. I would like every other episode atleast to feature a big battle, with actual tactics, interesting opponents and more in-line with the games, also mixing the battle types from episode to episode, singles, doubles, tag, triple, rotation. I would like to see battles include more uses of abilities, stats, weather and held items (make them similar to the wonder-launcher where the items are stored electronically and appear from the Pokeball system when used). Gym battles should go on for atleast 2 - 3 episodes at a time, and the league should last an entire arc not just 4 - 6 episodes. Ash's rivals should also get staring episodes where we watch them fight (like Paul vs. Brandon or Barry), and we see every main league battle in full. While the animation looks good these days I would love to see an improvement in character design. Also a serious female rival would be great. Finally with more battles Ash can use more Pokemon including his past pokes! kINGLER!!!
    Basically mature the show and include more and bigger battles. Oh and less focus on merchandising (which I know will only happen when Tepigs Fly).
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 3rd February 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I still remember when there was a leak with Ash, Iris, an old man and Umbreon ...

And the people speculated that the man would travel with them, haha xD
    That old man has a name, Don George. Umbreon was there because Ash mistook Tepig for it.

It was amusing when Teshub added Dawn's picture to the artwork and claimed she would travel alongside Ash in Unova. Poor guy.

I wonder when we will get more information about the XY games. Its hard to speculate on it with so little info.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    That old man has a name, Don George. Umbreon was there because Ash mistook Tepig for it.

It was amusing when Teshub added Dawn's picture to the artwork and claimed she would travel alongside Ash in Unova. Poor guy.

I wonder when we will get more information about the XY games. Its hard to speculate on it with so little info.
    Yeah that where crazy times. first people thought dob George was a travel companion. Than a gym leader,than an evil bossss. Hahahahahaha

Hopefully we get a similiar don here. Don John or so. With many tournaments. *_*

Game infos will come in about a week, fakemons are already all over pokejungle.
    But the real deal will come about next week in Coro Coro and some japanese shows with some new trailer maybe.
    I see this time in CC they announce 5-10 max pokes, ans the Pc's and maybe a rival or so.

I wonder if Ash will bring any Pokemon with him to this region kinda like Aipom. He could bring Scraggy, but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I wonder if Ash will bring any Pokemon with him to this region kinda like Aipom. He could bring Scraggy, but I doubt it
    He takes along scraggy and there is a fighting/steel evolution in gen VI for it! Amazing ! XD

I doubt he will take a Poke along !

You liked DP? I see some very strange things happening in the anime and specially in the side media that is promoting alongside the anime that can caused the anime to be more like DP.

For starters, I'm from Spain, one of the countries that are most affected by the financial crisis now (the other that its relevant to Gamefreak is Italy). But, please, OI don't comment anything about my country unless it's important to SPPf. For this, I understanhd more things realted to financial reason than users from USA are.

In Japan, the situation was better but they aren't having mega-strong growth in his economy. They are in the middle between Europa and the US (and the US is behind those memerging countries like China (trust me, I see XY being release on China in 2014).

THat causes a lower budget on things that aren't necessary to have in our lives like Pokemon merchandise. Many parents, to evade a worse situation, or because they having financial problems about some things, they aren't sell less merchandise.

We almost know that although the merch will fluctuate between the month, that after the Tohoku earthquake the sales were worse than at the start of BW and that they were in previous years. That is having efects in the anime by having all BW marketable pokemon except Tepig in her base form in this current stage of the series.

First, I put what I expect in normal circunstances: Iris and Cilan leave, they will be replaced by a 10 year-old girl and a older boy, TR will stay being serious or finally leave, Ash will use only Pikachu and the rest are older Pokemon.

But because the reason that I said above, I think that some strangew things could happen in the anime series
        Spoiler:- Possible strange changes on the XY anime:

-THis is all. And if you want to talk about only one thing, you should only quote the thing that you want to discuss.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Fer, The economy does not have anything to do with the show. The toys are not ever going to be so expensive that they get lumped with goods like Ipads and televisions.

Your other opinions regarding the show are valid. I especially like the Piplup part.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Fer, The economy does not have anything to do with the show. The toys are not ever going to be so expensive that they get lumped with goods like Ipads and televisions.

Your other opinions regarding the show are valid. I especially like the Piplup part.
    It's not happening. You guys really need to let Piplup go.

I'm a Piplup fan, but the chances for it to come back are equal to 0. Piplup's story is told and there aren't that muxh perfprmances it can use with it's moves etc. I would love to see it again as a cameo but that it's. A Wallace like cup or so a special with her and Lyra would be awesome but let's see. . . .

Character cameos are always good in my book. I don't everyone's who already appeared before will never appear again.

am i the only 1 who thinks, games only effect on the anime will be the cast as i think both iris and dent(if france rumour proves to be true he might stay) will leave the show. so we will get another traveling duo(or trio). other than these i dont expect more changes. The things that should change thou;

- Game-like rival. Last 3 gens, our Rivals were our childhood friends. So they may want to incorporate this as the main rival. Jackass age should end.
    - 6 poke team for the main cast. It is idiotic for 3 people to be there without a full team. They should do that from now on.
    - Attacks based on games. they should forget the dodging of unavoidable attacks at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's not happening. You guys really need to let Piplup go.
    I'll let him go when everyone on this board lets brock and misty go.

Page 58 of 597 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast