Page 64 of 597 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lmfao *ultra facepalms*
    What? I know you can't mean Oshawott. You love him and he doesn't get that much screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The face and the made for hugging body type was the biggest indicator. Fennekin could never be the writer's pet since it has no hands and is quadrupedal.
    That's your opinion, but Cyndaquil/Quilava and Chikorita/Bayleef did just fine as non-hugging quadrupeds :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

No the writers whoring out one of them was...
    and the worst thing is that it doesn't have enough development..

But yeah Pikachu + 1 starter + 4 or 5 pokemon would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What? I know you can't mean Oshawott. You love him and he doesn't get that much screen time.
    Lmfao I can't even read this without cracking the hell up.

But ya I only want Ash with one starter a la Hoenn next region.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    and the worst thing is that it doesn't have enough development..
    Poor Snivy. I yearn for the days when her motherly attitude made up for the fact that she gets little to no development.

The way I see it, Ash getting Froakie could be a double-edged sword. It could potentially become more popular if Ash has one in his roster, but then people will complain if it doesn't evolve, and I don't think I could put up with two or three more years of that. I also have mixed feelings about Chespin and Fennekin. See, while it would be cool for Ash to rely on another Grass-type Starter, I absolutely loathe Chespin. So I wouldn't want to see it on Ash's team. And while I absolutely adore my good sis Fennekin, I don't want another Charizard/Infernape/Pignite. I'm so confused as to what I want to see happen. :x

So BW didn't break a lot of these patterns huh?? Good to know.

Lol I'm actually gay, check out my bio if you don't believe me.
    Marketing is a pattern that will never be broken.

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can insult gays like wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Marketing is a pattern that will never be broken.

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can insult gays like wtf.
    I don't remember Totodile being shoved in our faces every two seconds.....

So what your saying is the Fennekin is gonna be the least popular of the starters again??

How is me saying I would enjoy that an insult??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Let me ask all of you this:

WHY WOULD YOU WANT THE STARTERS TO BE MARKETABLE?

Seriously, you want to deprive them of what could be decent development, and evolution, just for the sole purpose of being shoved down our throats and they make money off that (if they make any worthwhile money, PLEASE let their fully evolved forms make them far more money than their basic forms).

If I had it my way, I would focus on the non starter Pokémon, give all three to Ash for the sole purpose of perhaps fully evolving them, and then let the non starter really marketable Pokémon not evolve, and be shoved down my throat.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Actually, I'm not wanting them to be that marketable like Oshawott or Piplup. I already feel as if one of them will be anyways.

If that girl with the blonde hair from the BW clips is the next female lead, she looks like she'll be Dawn 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    If that girl with the blonde hair from the BW clips is the next female lead, she looks like she'll be Dawn 2.0.
    BW clips? I haven't heard of those? Could you explain more? I'm confused at the moment. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    BW clips? I haven't heard of those? Could you explain more? I'm confused at the moment. ._.
    The commercial is what he is referring to I believe. You know the x and y commercial.

If Ash only gets one starter I hope it isn't Chespin as Ash already has 5 grass starters he don't need any more.

The commercial is what he is referring to I believe. You know the x and y commercial.
    Oh that stuff. Thanks, yea the blonde girl will probably be Ash's new female traveling companion. She does look like she could be similar to Dawn, but I don't know. Appearances don't really help that much.

I wonder if XY and will be like Episode N has been so far, like how the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier were like the prologues to Johto and Sinnoh respectively.

What I mean by this is that the Orange Islands felt like it introduced and foreshadowed what would happen in Johto, at least imo. I believe that the writers wanted to slowly introduce the aspect of Johto but to put it in a less obvious way than just rushing Ash and co. into the actual region.

I also got this feeling from the Battle Frontier and DP because it seemed as if DP was just a sequel to what the Battle Frontier was. It seemed like DP had many aspects that the BF introduced and it kind of seemed like the writers were trying to hint at the similarities when they had Brandon become involved in the Paul storyline making it a bit obvious that they expected the fans who watched the BF saga to watch DP because of the similar writing style and overall tone.

Thats why I'm hoping that XY will be sort of like the previous two sagas that came after a filler saga and share some of the same aspects with Episode N.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT View Post
    If Ash only gets one starter I hope it isn't Chespin as Ash already has 5 grass starters he don't need any more.
    It should depend on the fully evolved version of Chespin.

But I have a feeling I'm only going to like it more than Venuasaur (my least favorite fully evolved grass starter).

Honestly I want to see a 4 year anime series where it's a mix of 4th and 5th generation. Ash gets a bunch of Pokémon, but has a high ratio of evolution.

Now you can argue that Ash has had more Unova evolutions or equal to Sinnoh.

But keep in mind the ratio of Unova evolved Pokémon is LOWER than Sinnoh's because for one thing, Ash has more 5th generation Pokémon than 4th generation Pokémon. And he has a lot more Basic, Middle, Final stage 5th gen Pokémon than 4th gen which had less, and of the Basic, Middle, Final Pokémon, only Gible remained unevolved.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

all 3 generation 6 starters looks cool
    and i want to ash to get all three.
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    WHY WOULD YOU WANT THE STARTERS TO BE MARKETABLE?
    It's not really a matter of anyone wanting them to be marketable. It's just that all of them are marketable to an extent already. They're basically the faces of each generation since they're the first Pokemon that can be obtained in the games and sometimes this carries over in the anime. I've noticed that you and many others like organizing witch hunts against popular Pokemon, and I'm really curious about that. Like, what do marketable Pokemon do that's so bad? And please don't give me the "all Pokemon must evolve" excuse, because I can throw in several examples that would quickly disprove that hypothesis.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th February 2013 at 7:49 AM.

Didn't you say Hilda would be Dawn 2.0. if she was in the anime? Tell me who wouldn't be by your standards? Gym Leader girls?

Honestly I am hoping the starters get the AG treatment. All three starters evolved at least once so you can't even say one was left out even if the Mudkip line got shafted due to who it was with. I detest the idea of Ash with all three again so I'm crossing my fingers we get another AG situation, meaning one starter for each main character and no more then that, and actually have the third starter get good development. Maybe by having the sidekicks own a starter the writers will actually force them to do something regularly. Do I think that is going to happen? No. Do I think Ash will get all three? More then likely, especially if the girl and guy are in a Iris and Cilan situation. I just don't want that. Switch it up for goodness sake.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'd love it if Ash's companions will be a Gym Leader Girl and a new Trainer boy (a handsome one).
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I'd love it if Ash's companions will be a Gym Leader Girl and a new Trainer boy (a handsome one).
    Why would they do another Gym leader girl?

Wynaut? I don't want it but what reason do they really have for anything lol. Other than money. Which isn't wrong anyway, gotta make dat living.

Hopefully 6th gen is like AG or DP, where there's either no super marketable starter and all evolve at least once, or the most popular one gets foddered to a side kick and Ash gets two bigass threats.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I don't know, maybe you should ask them.

---

I also hope some attacks will get new looks. Some looks a little lazy compared to others. :/
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Wynaut? I don't want it but what reason do they really have for anything lol. Other than money. Which isn't wrong anyway, gotta make dat living.

Hopefully 6th gen is like AG or DP, where there's either no super marketable starter and all evolve at least once, or the most popular one gets foddered to a side kick and Ash gets two bigass threats.
    I wouldn't mind another Gym Leader girl, I seriously doubt we're getting another Coordinator anyway since Contest don't seem to be returning. Shame, I really liked AG Contest. Though the last thing I want is a Dawn 2.0. Didn't hate Dawn but again I found her to be too cookie-cutter at times.

We should get a saga where ash travels without sidekicks since all they are good for is wasting time and dragging him down.

Page 64 of 597 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast