Page 73 of 597 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I want Ash to be 16-17 years old. I want the X/Y girl. I want contest back. Ash should get Chespin and the water one, the girl Fennekin. I want the third wheel to be his friendly/main rival. Oh, and better animation.
    Last edited by americanxdream; 16th February 2013 at 3:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness_Ninja_Sableye181 View Post
    I think Ash will probably catch all of the starters like he usually does. Obviously Game Freak tries to make the anime market the Pokemon as much as possible.
    depends if ash's female traveling companion is a beginning trainer or not. If she is then like dawn and may she'll get at least one of the starters meaning ash won't get it.Personally i'm hoping she gets chespin.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    depends if ash's female traveling companion is a beginning trainer or not. If she is then like dawn and may she'll get at least one of the starters meaning ash won't get it.Personally i'm hoping she gets chespin.
    The one that you think definitely won't evolve? lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post
    I want Ash to be 16-17 years old. I want the X/Y girl. I want contest back. Ash should get Chespin and the water one, the girl Froakie. I want the third wheel to be his friendly/main rival. He can meet Ash having 5 bages or something so we don't have to watch the Gym battles two times. And finally, I want the main bad guys to be actual bad guys. Oh, and better animation.
    And I want Ash to run for president of the united states of pokeland.. And his drinking pal to make a hobby out of poking dead pokemon with a stick. And finally, I want Ash to play the banjo.

If done right, this will be better then the Simpsons!

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I'm hoping she picks Fennekin. Ash doesn't need it.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    [Spoiler=vodor;15653829] All the series focus upon winning the league. Just because Ash doesn't succeed doesn't change that.
    Not with this series ,
    We already knew that Ash won't be winning this league ether within 30 episode .
    So , Pokemon XY Series should really focus on winning league by making Ash capable of it & giving him wealthy experience rival .
    Not some rookie !
    May be a older calm rival like Kai Toshiki (Cardfight Vanguard) Who talk in a cold manner but act like a mentor to Ash .
    http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Kai_Toshiki

Except the audiences for those are of a higher age group then XY would be.
    Seriously , What make you think that Kids want to be loser while older fan want a winner Protagonist .
    Blaming on Kids , It always like that .
    Just like a Politician !
    If Anyone complain about ''Best Wishs'''s Pathetic writing then you will say it because of Kids .
    If Anyone show other better handled Kids Anime then you will say those are for Different Kids & Pokemon is for Specific Kids.
    Is Pokemon for 8 month old little babies ???
    Kids are more sensitive to Protagonist winning & Losing then we adult are.
    They might like that Protagonist start of as a Underdog at the very beginning but it doesn't mean they want the protagonist to be a Underdog in every beginning of a series !
    As far as I see , Kids won't be complaining about Ash being unbeatable like a Yugioh Protagonist (Minus Zexal) in Pokemon XY Series ! Its is the older fan who will complain about it but again those people will always complain!
    Just like they complain before BW and they will complain before XY Series !

How would that even work? If they're inferior, then that defeats the entire point of a rivalry.
    You know , I told me in your last post that Bad Writing mean doing the same thing over & over !
    Yet again , You want Writer to do the same thing again in Pokemon XY Series !
    Why Does Ash have to be inferior to any Cold , rude and jerk rival like Paul & Trip in every series ?
    Did they bought a certificate for become superior then Ash.
    Why can't have the opposite ???
    Why Can't we have a cold & rude rival like Paul/Trip who happen to be inferior to Ash & get frustrated by that ?
    Like Seto Keida (Yugioh) !
    Atleast then it would be something new !

A theme of the show is friendship, Ash isn't gonna travel alone.
    Wrongggggggg !
    The Theme of the show is the ''Friendship between Human & Pokemon'' !
    And , Writer will have more time to develop that if Ash travel along and he has to depend on his Pokemon !

The show is about Pokemon, why would they have characters going against that? Heck, when have we've seen any character in the show without a goal involved pokemon?
    Ash should definitely have new cast member who's goal has nothing to do with Capturing , Battling & Training Pokemon !
    Like-
    -A Research assistant of the Regional Prof who's job is to collect Data About Legendary Pokemon & send them to the regional Prof. Also , It would be better if she is rude , hot-temper , selfish , Whiner , Spoiled & impatient. She start off as a complete jerk with only 3 good thing (Beauty , Intelligence & Cooking ) but her personality develop in through out the series.

-A Pokemon Photographer . It could a Toad Snap or A boy who fall for the female cast in the first sight . He later join Ash when the female cast need a good photographer to take picture of various ruin .

Isn't this just mixing up qualities we already have?
    Nope !
    I'm talking a female cast & male cast who are nothing like the former one.
    And , No matter how much you denies , Iris seem to be like Misty rip off , Dawn feel like May rip off and Cilan feel like Brock/Tercy rip off.
    Writer just ''Cut & Add'' to make them look different .
    Actually , Iris started to act more like Dawn when she permanently join Ash.
    You know why May & Dawn got proper development compare to Iris & Cilan ?
    I think , It because Writer knew what to do with them !
    But In Iris & Cilan case , Writer just came up with a excuse for them to travel with Ash but they didn't knew what to do with them.
    Thats why they did something idiotic like giving Iris a Overpowered Dragonite !
    Writer put too much focus on doing charity for Iris/Cilan rather then the plot & their chemistry ! Writer didn't put any focus on Misty/Brock and they mainly focus on their personality & Chemistry during Kento Series which still the hightest rated Pokemon Series
    So , Writer don't need to worry about that with cast member who's job has nothing to with Capturing/Battling/Training Pokemon.
    And nobody can't rant about sidekick getting less development because A researcher & A Photographer.
    They can put their main focus on the chemistry between the trio.
    May be , the Male cast start as an arrogant boy who believe Ash is a wuss but he start to see him as a cool boy when Ash saved him.

Didn't we have that in Paul?
    Paul was a Jerk but he wasn't emotionless.
    I'm talking about quite emotionless rival like Marley or Yuki Nageto (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

All rivals are antagonistic.
    Ya
    Bianca , Kotetsu and Berry was real antagonistic !
    Grow up !
    I'm talking about a Evil rival who will do anything to win , Even cheating .
    Paul may be a Jerk , But he isn't Evil & antagonistic .
    But Harley , He is a true antagonistic rival .
    If The ''Best Wish's'' followed the game then ''N'' would be a antagonistic rival since he want to create a separate Universe for Pokemon.
    Anyway ,
    I say, Team Rocket send some of their Member to collect Gym Badge & win League So ''Team Rocket'' can have the influence of a E4 Champion in their side in Pokemon XY Series.

Who says they won't employ new ideas? You really can't claim that they aren't doing something before we actually see what they're gonna do. Before BW, people didn't think Ash would get a female rival, or rotate his team, or get a dark-type pokemon, or stick around in the same region after the league. So it's perfectly reasonable to assume that XY will introduce new ideas too.

Aside from a tournament not being a new idea, that's the basic idea behind the pokemon league. Hardly fits the idea of a world tournament.
    First of all ,
    Ash already had a Gap Female rival called Cassy in Jotho !
    And Ash always catch a new type of Pokemon he currently doesn't have .
    So , Those new idea of your isn't new .
    Plus , Finding new idea isn't enough , It has to be acceptable .
    For example , Can there be a precure series where A Boy become the Main Precure protagonist instate of a Girl ?
    This is a NEW IDEA but do you see the creator of Precure series doing this ?
    No !
    Same goes for Making a Complete rookie superior or Making the protagonist losing to a scatter-brain with one less Pokemon .
    Any series could do that but they won't because it will kill the show .
    You may criticize my idea but my new idea is more acceptable then Writer new idea !
    Oh Just you know, I just check the list and Pokemon got kick out from top 10 position.
    But I'm surprise that Doraemon gets the same rating Pokemon Kento series got during the past . So I guess Pokemon rating didn't go down due to time since Doreamon is even older then Pokemon.
    Did Writer really thought that they might get the same rating Doremon get if they target the same audience Doremon do .
    What a stupid idea.
    Pokemon isn't a random gap anime like Doremon . ''Best Wishs'' got 8.00 rating because of all the expectation DP created .
    But the rating start to get lower when people lose their expectation so if Writer handle this series like DP then they would got the same rating Doremon get .
    Now , Somehow Writer has to recreate the same expectation DP created and they have to live up to that expectation if they want Pokemon XY Series to get the same TV rating Doramon gets !
    Which is impossible !

FYI : I just defend my idea for Pokemon XY Series So it shouldn't be against the rule !

Holy hell vodor your post is amazing. If the writers would even use half of those ideas the ratings would probably go up to like 8 on a filler.

Also I 3> the idea of Ash learning how to play the banjo.

Ash should also keep Charizard with him when he goes to gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Not with this series ,
    We already knew that Ash won't be winning this league ether within 30 episode .
    So , Pokemon XY Series should really focus on winning league by making Ash capable of it & giving him wealthy experience rival .
    Not some rookie !
    May be a older calm rival like Kai Toshiki (Cardfight Vanguard) Who talk in a cold manner but act like a mentor to Ash .
    http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Kai_Toshiki

Seriously , What make you think that Kids want to be loser while older fan want a winner Protagonist .
    Blaming on Kids , It always like that .
    Just like a Politician !
    If Anyone complain about ''Best Wishs'''s Pathetic writing then you will say it because of Kids .
    If Anyone show other better handled Kids Anime then you will say those are for Different Kids & Pokemon is for Specific Kids.
    Is Pokemon for 8 month old little babies ???
    Kids are more sensitive to Protagonist winning & Losing then we adult are.
    They might like that Protagonist start of as a Underdog at the very beginning but it doesn't mean they want the protagonist to be a Underdog in every beginning of a series !
    As far as I see , Kids won't be complaining about Ash being unbeatable like a Yugioh Protagonist (Minus Zexal) in Pokemon XY Series ! Its is the older fan who will complain about it but again those people will always complain!
    Just like they complain before BW and they will complain before XY Series !

You know , I told me in your last post that Bad Writing mean doing the same thing over & over !
    Yet again , You want Writer to do the same thing again in Pokemon XY Series !
    Why Does Ash have to be inferior to any Cold , rude and jerk rival like Paul & Trip in every series ?
    Did they bought a certificate for become superior then Ash.
    Why can't have the opposite ???
    Why Can't we have a cold & rude rival like Paul/Trip who happen to be inferior to Ash & get frustrated by that ?
    Like Seto Keida (Yugioh) !
    Atleast then it would be something new !

Wrongggggggg !
    The Theme of the show is the ''Friendship between Human & Pokemon'' !
    And , Writer will have more time to develop that if Ash travel along and he has to depend on his Pokemon !

Ash should definitely have new cast member who's goal has nothing to do with Capturing , Battling & Training Pokemon !
    Like-
    -A Research assistant of the Regional Prof who's job is to collect Data About Legendary Pokemon & send them to the regional Prof. Also , It would be better if she is rude , hot-temper , selfish , Whiner , Spoiled & impatient. She start off as a complete jerk with only 3 good thing (Beauty , Intelligence & Cooking ) but her personality develop in through out the series.

-A Pokemon Photographer . It could a Toad Snap or A boy who fall for the female cast in the first sight . He later join Ash when the female cast need a good photographer to take picture of various ruin .

Nope !
    I'm talking a female cast & male cast who are nothing like the former one.
    And , No matter how much you denies , Iris seem to be like Misty rip off , Dawn feel like May rip off and Cilan feel like Brock/Tercy rip off.
    Writer just ''Cut & Add'' to make them look different .
    Actually , Iris started to act more like Dawn when she permanently join Ash.
    You know why May & Dawn got proper development compare to Iris & Cilan ?
    I think , It because Writer knew what to do with them !
    But In Iris & Cilan case , Writer just came up with a excuse for them to travel with Ash but they didn't knew what to do with them.
    Thats why they did something idiotic like giving Iris a Overpowered Dragonite !
    Writer put too much focus on doing charity for Iris/Cilan rather then the plot & their chemistry ! Writer didn't put any focus on Misty/Brock and they mainly focus on their personality & Chemistry during Kento Series which still the hightest rated Pokemon Series
    So , Writer don't need to worry about that with cast member who's job has nothing to with Capturing/Battling/Training Pokemon.
    And nobody can't rant about sidekick getting less development because A researcher & A Photographer.
    They can put their main focus on the chemistry between the trio.
    May be , the Male cast start as an arrogant boy who believe Ash is a wuss but he start to see him as a cool boy when Ash saved him.

Paul was a Jerk but he wasn't emotionless.
    I'm talking about quite emotionless rival like Marley or Yuki Nageto (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Ya
    Bianca , Kotetsu and Berry was real antagonistic !
    Grow up !
    I'm talking about a Evil rival who will do anything to win , Even cheating .
    Paul may be a Jerk , But he isn't Evil & antagonistic .
    But Harley , He is a true antagonistic rival .
    If The ''Best Wish's'' followed the game then ''N'' would be a antagonistic rival since he want to create a separate Universe for Pokemon.
    Anyway ,
    I say, Team Rocket send some of their Member to collect Gym Badge & win League So ''Team Rocket'' can have the influence of a E4 Champion in their side in Pokemon XY Series.

First of all ,
    Ash already had a Gap Female rival called Cassy in Jotho !
    And Ash always catch a new type of Pokemon he currently doesn't have .
    So , Those new idea of your isn't new .
    Plus , Finding new idea isn't enough , It has to be acceptable .
    For example , Can there be a precure series where A Boy become the Main Precure protagonist instate of a Girl ?
    This is a NEW IDEA but do you see the creator of Precure series doing this ?
    No !
    Same goes for Making a Complete rookie superior or Making the protagonist losing to a scatter-brain with one less Pokemon .
    Any series could do that but they won't because it will kill the show .
    You may criticize my idea but my new idea is more acceptable then Writer new idea !
    Oh Just you know, I just check the list and Pokemon got kick out from top 10 position.
    But I'm surprise that Doraemon gets the same rating Pokemon Kento series got during the past . So I guess Pokemon rating didn't go down due to time since Doreamon is even older then Pokemon.
    Did Writer really thought that they might get the same rating Doremon get if they target the same audience Doremon do .
    What a stupid idea.
    Pokemon isn't a random gap anime like Doremon . ''Best Wishs'' got 8.00 rating because of all the expectation DP created .
    But the rating start to get lower when people lose their expectation so if Writer handle this series like DP then they would got the same rating Doremon get .
    Now , Somehow Writer has to recreate the same expectation DP created and they have to live up to that expectation if they want Pokemon XY Series to get the same TV rating Doramon gets !
    Which is impossible !

FYI : I just defend my idea for Pokemon XY Series So it shouldn't be against the rule !
    Mike: .... Dear Arceus save us all...

Me: No, chill out. This is perfectly acceptable.

Mike: What is?

Me: Him defending his own ideas. But also, you just bash Best Wishes whenever you like Vodor. That's what we get so worked up about.

Mike: Now can I attack him?

Me: How many times do I have to say no?

Mike: Fine...

Me: Anyways, back to my old idea. If Ash gets replaced by a new protagonist, which is unlikely, I would like that new character to be female. Rather, the female trainer you start out as in Pokémon X or Y. Now, what of Ash? I should've said this beforehand, but I want Ash to grow up for a change. 6 years pass in the Pokémon Universe and Ash becomes a great Pokémon Master like he always dreamed. This girl becomes inspired by his accomplished goal and decides to go on a quest to become a Pokémon Master as well. However, her wild and easygoing nature with her Pokémon without using strategy ensures a loss at the first gym. She then realizes being a Pokémon Master isn't all about being strong, and learns that strategy and willpower help her to win the battles. When she meets up with Ash for the first time, she battles him, and loses against his Raichu Pikachu. I don't know where I would go from there, but I think if anything, I'd have the girl start out with Chespin. Like I said, it's my idea, and you can't change my mind.

Mike: Yet Vodor clearly doesn't want to hear it...

Me: Just hold on, I know what I'll do. *takes out Poké Ball*

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Holy hell vodor your post is amazing. If the writers would even use half of those ideas the ratings would probably go up to like 8 on a filler.

He should also bring back Butterfree, Pidgeot and Primeape while he's at it.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Mike: .... Dear Arceus save us all...

Me: No, chill out. This is perfectly acceptable.

Mike: What is?

Me: Him defending his own ideas. But also, you just bash Best Wishes whenever you like Vodor. That's what we get so worked up about.

Mike: Now can I attack him?

Me: How many times do I have to say no?

Mike: Fine...

Me: Anyways, back to my old idea. If Ash gets replaced by a new protagonist, which is unlikely, I would like that new character to be female. Rather, the female trainer you start out as in Pokémon X or Y. Now, what of Ash? I should've said this beforehand, but I want Ash to grow up for a change. 6 years pass in the Pokémon Universe and Ash becomes a great Pokémon Master like he always dreamed. This girl becomes inspired by his accomplished goal and decides to go on a quest to become a Pokémon Master as well. However, her wild and easygoing nature with her Pokémon without using strategy ensures a loss at the first gym. She then realizes being a Pokémon Master isn't all about being strong, and learns that strategy and willpower help her to win the battles. When she meets up with Ash for the first time, she battles him, and loses against his Raichu Pikachu. I don't know where I would go from there, but I think if anything, I'd have the girl start out with Chespin. Like I said, it's my idea, and you can't change my mind.

Mike: Yet Vodor clearly doesn't want to hear it...

Me: Just hold on, I know what I'll do. *takes out Poké Ball*
    What the point of it if Ash become a great trainer off-screen !
    We want to see Ash winning the Pokemon League & becoming Pokemon Master on-screen .
    ash-fan waiting for that for 15 year So We don't wanna get trolled .
    We don't watched the anime to see all the Bad thing happen to Ash
    I say
    Make Gen VI series Ash last journey and start Gen VII with a new Protagonist .
    As long as , Ash finally become a person we wanted , There will be no regret.
    In Gen VI , Ash should become mature , smart and perceptive but he should also maintain a Kid-like personality ! If wouldn't be any problem about Ash become overpower if Gen VI really is the last journey !

What the point of it if Ash become a great trainer off-screen !
    We want to see Ash winning the Pokemon League & becoming Pokemon Master on-screen .
    ash-fan waiting for that for 15 year So We don't wanna get trolled .
    We don't watched the anime to see all the Bad thing happen to Ash
    I say
    Make Gen VI series Ash last journey and start Gen VII with a new Protagonist .
    As long as , Ash finally become a person we wanted , There will be no regret.
    In Gen VI , Ash should become mature , smart and perceptive but he should also maintain a Kid-like personality ! If wouldn't be any problem about Ash become overpower if Gen VI really is the last journey !
    Me: ...And that's your idea. I won't disagree with it. My idea is just my own idea. You want Ash to become a Pokémon Master? My idea makes him one. Sure we'd wanna see how he'd accomplish that, so there'd be flashbacks about how the female protagonist saw Ash become a Pokémon Master, and then we'd see her become inspired to become one herself. Like I said, it's just my idea.

Mike: Yet he's gonna disagree with it as soon he sees this post...

Me: *sends out Gliscor* Roop, can you help us out here?

Roop: Sure thing pal! Whatcha' need?

Me: Can you and Mike keep an eye on Vodor for me? I have to go train my Porygon-Z, Joey.

Roop: No problem!

Mike: We'll take care of it!

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    The one that you think definitely won't evolve? lol
    when did i say that it wouldn't evolve? i think the next time the female traveling companion gets a starter could fully evolve(like mays did) it won't necessarily have to but there no reason it couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

I'm hoping she picks Fennekin. Ash doesn't need it.
    I see your point but consider the fact that Ash always gets the grass type starter it would be good to change it up.I would prefer it if he only gets 1 starter but I don't think that will happen.

Oh god people, Ash is not gonna age anytime soon -_-....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

if Ash gets all 3 starters I want the main girl to have a Piplup-Pikachu like experience and get her "starter" that way.

I liked the connection which came up between Pip and Dawn in their ep. girl with a mini adventure before reaching the prof would be a nice thing! The poke would rescue her and than they would have disobedients issues cause the starter would think it's smarter than her. . . but they would learn to connect!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Ash playing a banjo, best idea for a filler ever!

If Ash keeps Charizard the next series that'd mean he wouldn't act like a newbie trainerXD

I wonder if Pokemon remembers contests enough to bring them back for the next girl?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

@vodor - I like the idea of the rockets collecting badges, thus creating a better and more surprising rival, less annoying rocket, they could fill up the teams for Jessie and James, and it would be a great move overall xD

Ps id rather see James challenge gyms, especially if they give contests back for Jess.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Ash playing a banjo, best idea for a filler ever!
    Dento needs to play a guitar or violin. xD
    If Ash keeps Charizard the next series that'd mean he wouldn't act like a newbie trainerXD
    I'm hoping that he doesn't act like one, which is why I hope his new female companion is a beginner.
    I wonder if Pokemon remembers contests enough to bring them back for the next girl?
    That I would be totally hoping for.

I would like Episode such as '''Showdown In Dark City'' in Pokemon XY Series!
    I like that Episode because Ash used his brain there instate of following Brock !
    Why can't we have that Smart Ash in that episode ?

I really hope the writers only give Ash 6 Pokemon. Maybe 7. I hated the rotation thing and Ash had too many Pokemon...

I would like Episode such as '''Showdown In Dark City'' in Pokemon XY Series!
    I like that Episode because Ash used his brain there instate of following Brock !
    Why can't we have that Smart Ash in that episode ?
    If Ash does return for the XY saga, I would actually like to see him become smarter as well. Also, yes, the rotation thing seemed interesting at first, but then it got bad really fast as practically a lot of Ash's Pokémon (particulary Palpitoad...) got little screentime. So yeah, I would like to see something different around this gen, with Ash only getting six or five Pokémon from the XY region, along with Pikachu as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Oshawott will follow Ash to Gen 6!
    To do what ?
    Chase After girl !
    Honestly , I want Ash to dump him at Prof Oak's lad as soon as possible.
    I rather prefer Buizel to travel with Ash rather then him .
    Buizel may be under-evolved but he isn't a walking merchandise like Oshawott !

If you mean this I don't see much resemblance. For one the skirt is too long.
    She look kind a fat !
    She look nowhere near as good as other female protagonist .

To do what ?
    Chase After girl !
    Honestly , I want Ash to dump him at Prof Oak's lad as soon as possible.
    I rather prefer Buizel to travel with Ash rather then him .
    Buizel may be under-evolved but he isn't a walking merchandise like Oshawott !

She look kind a fat !
    She look nowhere near as good as other female protagonist .
    I actually like that drawing, despite that not being the final design for the gen 6 female protagonist. It looks kind of cute to me actually. Hoping she ends up being Ash's rival in this gen, and being a good one at that.

No !
    I don't want a girl with glass .
    I want a girl-rival with deep brown ponytail like this .
    Imagine her with Marley's Quite & Aloof personality !
    Then You will see that A girl like that could be one the best rival of Ash & character of Pokemon XY series !
    Also , It would be better if she fall for Ash.
    But express her feeling in a weird & humorous way.
    It will make the series more enjoyable for kids .
    Kids are interested in romance . Which is why Kids anime like Doraemon , Perman , Shugo Chara , Sgt Keroro etc has romance involve in them.
    However , They like Romance as a part of humor & Excitement .
    Masamitsu Hidaka said himself about how he see ''Cast-girl'' as a eye-candy for boys.
    But He really should use referring character as a eye-candy as well.

No !
    Then You will see that A girl like that could be one the best rival of Ash & character of Pokemon XY series !
    Kids are interested in romance . Which is why Kids anime like Doraemon , Perman , Shugo Chara , Sgt Keroro etc has romance involve in them.
    Masamitsu Hidaka said himself about how he see ''Cast-girl'' as a eye-candy for boys.
    I actually quite like this idea. Not only does it bring out humor and excitement. It also goes deep into the relationship between characters, specifically Ash and this supposed new female character.

Though, rather than being a traveling companion, I'd rather have the female character be Ash's rival for a change. Why? Two reasons.

One, in my opinion, Ash needs a serious female rival for a change. Not serious like Paul, but serious in battle, yet also a fun person to be around. Not like Bianca though...

Two, it would be a welcome change. Usually all of Ash's main rivals turn out to be boys, so it would be nice to have a girl take the rival spotlight for a change. Vodor, that picture looks cool, but I'd prefer the female protagonist as Ash's rival for a change, if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    I actually like that drawing, despite that not being the final design for the gen 6 female protagonist. It looks kind of cute to me actually. Hoping she ends up being Ash's rival in this gen, and being a good one at that.
    If blondie (What I call her until otherwise) is a rival she will more then likely be a Bianca style rival. Goofy, not serious at all, and just...well she'd be Bianca. Then if they make her serious she'd probably be like Paul or Trip and be antagonist and thus little kids won't want to play as her when she's being mean to the shows generic hero. I think this is one reason why May, Dawn, Lyra, and Hilda never appeared on the show as full time rivals. Rivals are suppose to be characters you root against for the hero to win, not the other way around. It's probably another reason why Lucas, Brendan and the boys aren't made into rivals either.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

No !
    What's wrong with grils with glasses and can this say in Pokemon, not outside it.

Page 73 of 597 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast