Page 101 of 597 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Only if you honestly believe that will happen.

Since there's no set pattern on how a series will be done.

The problem is, all 3 starters in my opinion are all pretty much equal, there could be no favoritism, when none of them stand out even after all this time, there's still no definitive one which would be the most marketable.
    Lol haven't you learned for the anime that this crap yet?? One starter always rains supreme(unless your Grovyle and Combusken).

It is much better for Ash to only have 1 starter as it gives other pokemon the chance to actually appear.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think this X & Y series will be as long as DP (I mean one long arc a la Sinnoh).

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I think this X & Y series will be as long as DP (I mean one long arc a la Sinnoh).
    Yeah I think so too. It seems to me like they rushed through BW because the games were still on the DS and not the 3DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol haven't you learned for the anime that this crap yet?? One starter always rains supreme(unless your Grovyle and Combusken).

It is much better for Ash to only have 1 starter as it gives other pokemon the chance to actually appear.
    If this follows the Unova format, I think it's fair to say that if Ash gets all starters, Froakie would be the one to evolve since it's the least popular at the moment (at least among the fans). At least it would be the water type...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    If this follows the Unova format, I think it's fair to say that if Ash gets all starters, Froakie would be the one to evolve since it's the least popular at the moment (at least among the fans). At least it would be the water type...
    Lol what?? That's the one most people want Ash to get here(from what I read at least).
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lol what?? That's the one most people want Ash to get here(from what I read at least).
    Really? From what I've seen in the X and Y threads Fennekin is more popular, but I guess that's different here haha
    I want Ash to get Chespin only to be honest haha

Still hoping Ash doesn't get all 3 starters. He should get 1 or 2 at the most. And hopefully it won't stay in its 1st form either -_-

Really? From what I've seen in the X and Y threads Fennekin is more popular, but I guess that's different here haha
    I want Ash to get Chespin only to be honest haha
    Ya but those don't mean crap in the anime lol.

It's Froakie(cuz he's awesome

Chespin(he always gets the grass)

And Fenniken(sick of the fire types)

Ya but those don't mean crap in the anime lol.

It's Froakie(cuz he's awesome

Chespin(he always gets the grass)

And Fenniken(sick of the fire types)
    lol for me Chespin goes first because it's so cute haha XD I want Chespin to be like Oshawott except he evolves and doesnt pop out every now and then

lol for me Chespin goes first because it's so cute haha XD I want Chespin to be like Oshawott except he evolves and doesnt pop out every now and then
    Not possible lol. You can't be like Mijumaru, Pikachu, and Piplup and evolve.

Chespin is clearly the one that is likely not to evolve, just because it has a combination of being very marketable and cute. Froakie is obviously the least marketable, and we have now had three water starters already be the goofy and silly one in the generation. I guess four if you want to count squirtle earlier. Plus froakie kind of reminds me of treeko, with not being as "cutsie" as the other starters.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Not possible lol. You can't be like Mijumaru, Pikachu, and Piplup and evolve.
    I gotta pray for it :P

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Chespin is clearly the one that is likely not to evolve, just because it has a combination of being very marketable and cute. Froakie is obviously the least marketable, and we have now had three water starters already be the goofy and silly one in the generation. I guess four if you want to count squirtle earlier. Plus froakie kind of reminds me of treeko, with not being as "cutsie" as the other starters.
    I think froakie is so much more times cuter than fennekin
    But with that been said I don't see the marketability in him
    I see him as ash's strong starter, fennekin as his female stuck up/ mature like an ivy
    And Chespin could well be the marketed funny cute one he has that charm to him...
    But that's if ash gets all 3

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Still hoping Ash doesn't get all 3 starters. He should get 1 or 2 at the most. And hopefully it won't stay in its 1st form either -_-
    I agree! I don't think the fire fox fits Ash so I hope he only gets the grass type or both the grass and water starters! XD

I think either Chespin or Fenniken would be perfect for the new girl with Ash getting Froakie.

Or Ash get's Froakie, new girl get's Chespin, and female main rival get's Fenniken.

I think either Chespin or Fenniken would be perfect for the new girl with Ash getting Froakie.

Or Ash get's Froakie, new girl get's Chespin, and female main rival get's Fenniken.
    Agreed, I would love to see this happen, and also for Ash to have a female rival too.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Agreed, I would love to see this happen, and also for Ash to have a female rival too.
    It's time for a lady to come in and kick *** who isn't Cynthia or Zoey lol.

It's time for a lady to come in and kick *** who isn't Cynthia or Zoey lol.
    Honestly though. A main rival that's a female would be great, for some change in the anime haha

Yes Fennekin is perfect for the new girl!

Honestly though. A main rival that's a female would be great, for some change in the anime haha
    Yep, although I hope she is more like Zoey and not a total *****. I'm sick of those type of rivals.

I hope the new rival isn't a Gary, Trip or Paul clone. I don't know what kind of rival I want lol :x

They could also pull a Hoenn and not give Ash a recurring rival.

I would be perfectly fine if XY didn't have a rival, at least league wise. At this point what purpose do they even serve? Lose to them 100 times until the league where they magically lose out of the blue and because of that one defeat the main character is considered better then the rival suddenly. Sorry but I've seen it before. Multiple times now.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Do you guys think that dawn could return as a poke stylist in the new region? Or maybe the new girl companion could be aiming to be a poke stylist one day? Just thinking because the new region is based on France

I think that would be the best idea. I can see Chespin/new girl being like Dawn/Piplup if that Pokemon becomes very popular. If the rival girl gets Fenniken though, and it is apparently the most popular in Japan, I can see them doing a Torterra/Grotle by giving both to Ash and the Rival. This does mirror DP way too closely, but all I hope for is for Ash to have the water pokemon, and to have it fully evolve.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I think that would be the best idea. I can see Chespin/new girl being like Dawn/Piplup if that Pokemon becomes very popular. If the rival girl gets Fenniken though, and it is apparently the most popular in Japan, I can see them doing a Torterra/Grotle by giving both to Ash and the Rival. This does mirror DP way too closely, but all I hope for is for Ash to have the water pokemon, and to have it fully evolve.
    No lol, only 1 for each. DP sucked in that area.

Page 101 of 597 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast