Page 114 of 597 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheLightDragonite View Post
    well i think they may go for its and why hasn't virgil battle ash yet or has a Ash and trip 6 on 6 battle because i think there's will saving virgil and trip for 6th gen as rival but if not trip than virgil because ash and virgil never battle and they still need to unless both virgil and trip have a battle in kanto before going to X/Y Region and virgil is still one of ash rival and also he have a unevolve Eevee which will most likely be Sylveon, and if its is a new type/fairy type than virgil will be in the X/Y Region maybe trip to but most likely virgil,
    and i agreed about the horrible Pokemon distribution but that's was because of the original Gameboy and Gameboy color technologically was limited but Now we got the 3DS for DLC that's won't be a problem,
    and i see this as a opportunity to add previous region with DLC useing this region as a other johto, and its will be better than the previous johto, because of X/Y Being on 3DS,
    You do realize that Virgil was never meant to battle Ash. He was just for advertisement. And Trip and Ash already battles even though it was a crappy one. I don't think the writers care enough about him anymore than they should have.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 27th April 2013 at 7:47 AM.

My ideal battle ever!

If Ash for some reason gets all three X/Y starters I guess I'll guess their personalities

Chespin - The goofiest of Ash's X/Y starters. It's personality is very similar to Totodile and Squirtle. It would generally be happy and would act as comic relief most of the time however it would be a competent battler and it would possibly evolve once or possibly not at all.

Fennekin - A flamboyant fire type he would have a smug attitude and constantly act like he is above the other Pokemon. However, he simply wants to impress Ash and prove it's worth to him it would fall in love with a few Pokemon only to be shut down hurting his ego. He would evolve all the way into his final stage hopefully becoming Fire/Psychic

Froakie - Ash's "main" starter in the X/Y saga. It would be a distant Pokemon and would rarely smile only rarely usually keeping it's glum expression. However, every once in a while it would show amusement or happiness. Upon evolving it would snap out of this moody personality and once evolving into it's final stage it would develop an adamant and confident personality.

XY will either be Johto 2.0 or BW 2.0. It depends on whether Iris and Cilan stay and if the Anime makes any changes between series.

XY can't be it's own thing? Johto 2.0 or BW 2.0? Literally it's like picking my own poison. I just want sidequest and one starter per team. Who gets which starter, I suppose that really depends on who the sidekicks are, what they'll do and which starter would fit. Still not enough information. But as long as it's not Johto or BW. Come up with some new ideas and stories, writers.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    XY can't be it's own thing? Johto 2.0 or BW 2.0? Literally it's like picking my own poison. I just want sidequest and one starter per team. Who gets which starter, I suppose that really depends on who the sidekicks are, what they'll do and which starter would fit. Still not enough information. But as long as it's not Johto or BW. Come up with some new ideas and stories, writers.
    I too also want both new characters in XY to have their own side competitions separate from Ash's. That is if they were to keep him. Also Best Wishes made me hate Pikachu a lot. I want something better to happen to Pikachu unlike what happened here. For example:

-Maybe make Pikachu get lost again like how it was in DP maybe for about two to three episodes. Make me miss it for a while.
    -Make Pikachu sit out on the first gym and also make it sit out in his first rival battle, especially if the rival is going to be a beginner again. Please!
    -Instead of eight pokemon, maybe make it seven instead.
    -Also give Ash something else to train with in between gyms instead of useless fillers of no value. That way his reserves can be used as well as his seventh pokemon in order to rotate.
    -No more water pokemon beating electric and grass types in the XY series so easily too. I didn't like that then and I won't like it now.
    -Instead of starters, give him other types and give the starters to his rival and the other two characters on the show.
    -Let Ash catch another dragon type please.

My ideal battle ever!

Guy i said its may happen i didn't say its will happen but its look most Likely To be a other johto,
    but its also make me think because the Writer seem to be trying to hard to recreated the original Pokemon Series i'm not saying they will do its but its a 60/40 chance they will but we need to see what's happen first, but its just my opinion,
    but i hope for the fairy to be true because i love both Dragon and fairy as my favorite mystical creature my favorite type in Pokemon is Dragon and if true fairy will be my favorite right next to Dragon type Pokemon,

yeah can you image Ash catching a fairy type or wait What's if they desided to make Pikachu a fairy/electric type because if you look at what's egg group Pikachu in its in the fairy egg group, but the fairy type is only a rumor but with a high chance being true, because its from the same guy who leaked Black And White Pokedex information before Black And White was released
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS62n1YK-Dw

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=ht...AxMzY3MDM0NTkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7TjbTfMkWM
    but its only a rumor but yeah Ash with a fairy type, XD
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

@casedia: trip-conkeldurr image is awsome!where do u get such images.....
    On topic...I say XY will be awesome...and I'm getting many split evolution vibes...both new and old pokemons will get split evolutions...and I hope ONE of ash's companion leave till XY

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    If Ash for some reason gets all three X/Y starters I guess I'll guess their personalities

Chespin - The goofiest of Ash's X/Y starters. It's personality is very similar to Totodile and Squirtle. It would generally be happy and would act as comic relief most of the time however it would be a competent battler and it would possibly evolve once or possibly not at all.

Fennekin - A flamboyant fire type he would have a smug attitude and constantly act like he is above the other Pokemon. However, he simply wants to impress Ash and prove it's worth to him it would fall in love with a few Pokemon only to be shut down hurting his ego. He would evolve all the way into his final stage hopefully becoming Fire/Psychic

Froakie - Ash's "main" starter in the X/Y saga. It would be a distant Pokemon and would rarely smile only rarely usually keeping it's glum expression. However, every once in a while it would show amusement or happiness. Upon evolving it would snap out of this moody personality and once evolving into it's final stage it would develop an adamant and confident personality.
    Why does the water starter have to be the main one again? You do know that if he/she is the main, that they would just make it overused or a running gag again. I rather all the starters have equal attention and have a reserve as a comedy relief this time.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Why does the water starter have to be the main one again? You do know that if he/she is the main, that they would just make it overused or a running gag again. I rather all the starters have equal attention and have a reserve as a comedy relief this time.
    What? No Oshawott was not his main starter it was Pignite he was used in way more battles than Oshawott and had more wins.

Ash will most likely get at least one starter due to marketability, so I highly doubt that they'll give him a team made of potentially unmarketable Pokemon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    One starter per team didn't go so well either... we didn't get to see Mudkip do much under Brock's command. Ash will get at least 2 starters because of how he's the big marketer
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    What? No Oshawott was not his main starter it was Pignite he was used in way more battles than Oshawott and had more wins.
    In terms of screentime, the moment Pignite evolved was the moment his overall spotlight time was severely reduced outside of battles.

Meanwhile, Oshawott kept appearing more outside of his ball.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 27th April 2013 at 5:49 PM.

I'd like for rotation to return, Ash's Pokemon's development is handled better depending with more of episodes given. So if the XY anime is a really long saga like DP/AG 4 years, it could do well!

If not I'd still like rotation to return, anyway but it helps with more episodes. :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    This is my opinion on the matter. Right now there is a perverbial lion running at Nintendo and game freak. The lion isn't powerful enough to kill them, but it IS powerfull enough to mame them severely. However, The anime has a shotgun in hand, and one shot remaining. This bullet is the new season of the anime. If they revamp it by doing the things that I will describe shortly, the bullet will hit the lion and Nintendo and Gamefreak will be no worse off for it, perhaps better. But if they do the same thing over again, the bullet will miss, and Nintendo and Game Freak will be reduced to minor companies, their fan base dimishied significantly and not increasing.
    This is what I believe the companies must do. First, give Ash more success. If Ash loses the league AGAIN, the fans will grow even more frustrated than they already are, and many will give up on the series altogether. Second, bring back Brock. I like Cilan and all, but he can't compare to Brock, he's a series staple and very popular with the fans. They lost quite a few fans when they got rid of Brock. Bringing him back will bring back quite a few fans, in addition to making current fans more happy.
    Finally, the most obvious of all, but before I tell what it is, let me give you some evidence for why I think that. I recently wrote a Fanfiction that included discussing who Ash has a romantic attraction for. I decided to do some research and when I put in "Ash and" in google search engine, I expected "Ash and Pikachu" to be the first result. I was mistaken. The first result was "Ash and Misty". As a matter of fact, "Ash and Pikachu" wasn't even in the top ten!!!!! I think it is very clear what the fans want. THEY WANT A ROMANCE! Do you have any idea how many people would watch an episode in which Ash kisses a girl???? A legit clip showing this would gain a million views in a matter of minutes! Now it's true that no matter what, there WILL be some fans disappointed by the choice of the writers as to who Ash will have a relationship with, but the benefits would far outweigh the disadvantages. I believe that these are the steps The Pokemon companies need to take in order to save the franchise. This is just my opinion keep in mind.
    Surprisingly, I think that this users, (I hate the name because it confuses with MidnightMelody) about his statements. However, I had to give some questions to it.

-It's true that Nintendo loss money last year because of various circunstances. However, that doesn't mean that Nintendo is in danger right now.

-However, the anime has a problem. Many people think that the dropping the show in Japan is because the aging of the population of Japan and because kids watch TV less. Yes in a 40%. The other 60% is caused by the drop of audience of Pokemon. Rememebers that in 2010 it was getting higher audiences than DP in 2006 (yes), but in early 2012, they had problems to get into the Top 10. And given that DA doesn't appear to have something attractive to children, the anime series will getting ratings lower than 4 and being outside of Top 10 for a while in many weeks.

-I think that knowing this situation is important: Not because people want to complain about Best Wishes using ratings as a back up, but mainly because exist things in the anime that can only be explained as a attempt to bring back ratings, with more or less success, specially when it put together.

Dawn's cameo, the claim that it would be a BW2 Quartet, the promotion of Season 2, the hype of Team Rocket's finale, the hype for Episode N, Charizard rejoining the team for 25-30 epsiodes, not evolving Ash's pokemon (I'm 90% sure that if BW's ratings were like DP, Snivy would have evolved), the hype for Episode N, returns of released pokemon like Butterfree, ending that gives montages of all older characters, returning Jirachi and promoting it early after 10 years, using Mewtwo in a movie, the heavy promotion of a popular pokemon (Eevee) and now, the latest, Team Rocket being goofy again like in earlier series, doing the Kanto motto and returning the most iconic TR's things.

Now the anime is a situation that they can use a older character return to the main cast* to create hype for this series at expoense of promoting the games. They can also retain the most popular pokemon of Gen V to protect merchandise (ex: Oshawott), giving a main character a older pokemon that sells merchandise (ex: Eevee), etc. Not that they stop promoting the games (because it will promote like always).

*If it happens, remember that the promotion tgoes to Gen VI pokemon, not any other generation. That means, Brock could return and could bring Croagunk, but not asnything else. If Dawn returns, of course that Piplup returns and the Contests return with her, but neither the rivals or the rest of the team are returning. I don't want (I want to see Dawn return because I like Mamoswine...)

I don't want XY to be BW 2.0 or Johto 2.0. I want it to be it's own thing and hopefully it is. If anything, I'm anticipating it to be more like hoenn but we honestly have no info about the XY anime so far so the only thing I can speculate is that attacks will maybe completely drop the simple glow looks and all change to slightly more dynamic animations, like iron tail. in BW, tail slap looks like iron tail from OS-DP so I hope they all have unique and improved animations sort of like rock smash got. it's got a pretty glow to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I'd laugh if BW is the new AG with another 4 person group.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'd laugh if BW is the new AG with another 4 person group.
    You mean XY. I wouldn't mind that but why would you laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You mean XY. I wouldn't mind that but why would you laugh?
    Because the show would be going from a Kanto rehash, to an Orange Island rehash, while skipping a Johto 2.0 and going to an AG redux.

The next female lead is likely going to get a lot of screentime again but probably not as much as Dawn, so I can see a May-type screentime character next gen.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I don't want XY to be BW 2.0 or Johto 2.0. I want it to be it's own thing and hopefully it is. If anything, I'm anticipating it to be more like hoenn but we honestly have no info about the XY anime so far so the only thing I can speculate is that attacks will maybe completely drop the simple glow looks and all change to slightly more dynamic animations, like iron tail. in BW, tail slap looks like iron tail from OS-DP so I hope they all have unique and improved animations sort of like rock smash got. it's got a pretty glow to it.
    I liked Hoenn except for the Brock and Max doing nothing. I don't want a four person group if two aren't doing anything. I rather a three if they were to give everyone something to do. And I don't want a Johto or BW 2.0. I just want a saga that's different from the others. And one way to do that is by giving all three characters things to achieve on screen.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 28th April 2013 at 3:24 AM.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Because the show would be going from a Kanto rehash, to an Orange Island rehash, while skipping a Johto 2.0 and going to an AG redux.

The next female lead is likely going to get a lot of screentime again but probably not as much as Dawn, so I can see a May-type screentime character next gen.
    It's not really an Orange Islands rehash if there's no Decolora League. It's obvious there's no Johto "rehash" as Iris will likely leave. You have to remember that Johto is not it's separate saga in Japan, it's part of the Original Series. So there's no need for a Johto repeat for XY.

I would actually like to see Max return in X&Y as a new trainer, now old enough to have Pokemon and come in with Treeko and Ralts. Let him accompany Ash along with the female X/Y Protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorupix View Post
    I would actually like to see Max return in X&Y as a new trainer, now old enough to have Pokemon and come in with Treeko and Ralts. Let him accompany Ash along with the female X/Y Protagonist.
    Don't you see the horrible aging implications this would mean to Ash? Unless Max got a growth spurt and everyone went with that...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Don't you see the horrible aging implications this would mean to Ash? Unless Max got a growth spurt and everyone went with that...
    Or unless Max was months away from turning ten by the time they went separate ways again. I don't recall them ever mentioning how much younger Max was from May. The entire Sinnoh and Unova journies may have been long enough for Max to turn 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorupix View Post
    Or unless Max was months away from turning ten by the time they went separate ways again. I don't recall them ever mentioning how much younger Max was from May. The entire Sinnoh and Unova journies may have been long enough for Max to turn 10.
    Max is confirmed to be seven years old so chances of him to suddenly gain 3 yrs is out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    Well X/Y Can still be its own thing, unova is meant to be a remake of the kanto region because of the reboot that's was meant to happen but its was still its own thing,

How its was still its was still its own thing from the kanto region, Well Team Rocket jessie jame and Meowth was More serious and in there's black uniform into they gone back to there white uniform, Best wishes from the start of its Has actual plot, with TR Being more threatening, we got don tournaments, Ash and Giovanni finally meeting face to face, and unlike The Pokemon League back in kanto where's Ash lost because his Charizard Did't listen to him, he lost to a idiot that's only bring 5 Pokemon With him to the Unova League and to his Lucario when its evolve from Riolu

And with the decolora island its a other orange island but its still being its own thing accept there's no gym leader which i was dispointed wiith but hey at least the Writer are trying to not be a repeat of the original series but at the same time be like the original series while make Best wishes its own thing And make its that's Ash only gold in Decolora is to return to kanto which i can see one more big plot for Ash happening when he get back home before heading to the X/Y Region,

so let's Say if johto is also being Remade/Rebooted along with Kanto and The Orange island, its will still be its own thing but while try to be Like the original series at the same time,
    but its just speculating for Now,
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

Page 114 of 597 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast