Page 146 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Not awesome at all, unless it would be with glasses free 3d like the 3ds. I don't want to have to wear glasses to watch the anime.
    No i mean in 3D Animation like the Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    No i mean in 3D Animation like the Green Lantern: The Animated Series
    Oh, well then it wouldn't even be an anime anymore, which wouldn't be made in japan.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Oh, well then it wouldn't even be an anime anymore, which wouldn't be made in japan.
    Oh..okay but i do want improvement in the animation of the X and Y Anime

Haha, no. Keep on dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Haha, no. Keep on dreaming.
    They could..the animation isn't bad i just wish it could be better

BW's animation was fine, I don't see any need for them to change it.

Since the new pokedex is touch screen like, ash will made make it durty and the girl will complain.
    while the rest is just standing there doing nothing. that will be pretty funny

It wasn't really an anime, but Transformers Energon, which was CG, was made in Japan
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by pichu-bro View Post
    Since the new pokedex is touch screen like, ash will made make it durty and the girl will complain.
    while the rest is just standing there doing nothing. that will be pretty funny
    I hope the girl is already a trainer in XY so that she can dex older pokemon while Ash can dex the new ones. Not a beginning trainer but a girl that already has a her starter and another pokemon right before he gets into a cool competition separate from Ash's. I would like that a lot.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I hope the girl is already a trainer in XY so that she can dex older pokemon while Ash can dex the new ones. Not a beginning trainer but a girl that already has a her starter and another pokemon right before he gets into a cool competition separate from Ash's. I would like that a lot.
    If the new girl has a Pokedex she'll still dex new Pokemon regardless. May and Dawn dexed plenty of Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon during their run, most of them when they went to capture a Pokemon or when it was a Contest Pokemon they would fight, and Ash dexed plenty of old Pokemon's he's already seen even with them on the main cast. And apparently some characters don't listen to Pokedexs that aren't their own, because Dawn dexed tons of Pokemon Ash already did.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    If the new girl has a Pokedex she'll still dex new Pokemon regardless. May and Dawn dexed plenty of Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon during their run, most of them when they went to capture a Pokemon or when it was a Contest Pokemon they would fight, and Ash dexed plenty of old Pokemon's he's already seen even with them on the main cast. And apparently some characters don't listen to Pokedexs that aren't their own, because Dawn dexed tons of Pokemon Ash already did.
    Well, it's better to have two people dexing the same Pokemon instead of the same person dexing a Pokemon again and again.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, it's better to have two people dexing the same Pokemon instead of the same person dexing a Pokemon again and again.
    Actually I have no problem with two people dexing Pokemon, even if it's the same one. It makes logical sense from a "filling up your Pokedex with info" standpoint anyway. Plus they give different info anyway.

Actually I have no problem with two people dexing Pokemon, even if it's the same one. It makes logical sense from a "filling up your Pokedex with info" standpoint anyway. Plus they give different info anyway.
    Um... maybe I haven't be clear enough. I don't have problems if two or more people dex the same kind of Pokemon during the series (like Trip and Cameron who dexed Pikachu) and I prefer that instead of having the same person dexing the same species multiple times in the same series (like with Sawk). I know that they give different info, but with that said person seems a bit dense and forgetful.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 26th May 2013 at 2:30 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Um... maybe I haven't be clear enough. I don't have problems if two or more people dex the same kind of Pokemon during the series (like Trip and Cameron who dexed Pikachu) and I prefer that instead of having the same person dexing the same species multiple times in the same series (like with Sawk). I know that they give different info, but with that said person seems a bit dense.
    How are you not being clear? You don't have a problem with more then two people dexing a Pokemon even of the same species, neither do I. Nobody is arguing here.

How are you not being clear? You don't have a problem with more then two people dexing a Pokemon even of the same species, neither do I. Nobody is arguing here.
    Ah, ok. That "Actually..." confused me. My bad. :P

Anyway, I'm on the same boat about the girl: a quite experienced trainer with a Pokedex, so that she can dex the majority of the older Pokemon and a part of the new ones.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

I see Ash wearing a triple cravat.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I just realized that they might make a cheesy filler with a Paras involved... Anyway I hope Ash thinks back and tries to figure out why he regressed and actually makes use of all the advice all the elite four that he met gave him instead of only using it in the episode he fought them I mean Drake, Bertha, even Agatha gave him some good advice did Bruno even give Ash advice now thinking about it same goes with flint did he give Ash advice? Oh and I'm hoping someone in the main cast uses battle item like choice band/scarf/spec or leftovers I mean not all the time but seeing it once in awhile would be kinda cool imo.

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    I just realized that they might make a cheesy filler with a Paras involved... Anyway I hope Ash thinks back and tries to figure out why he regressed and actually makes use of all the advice all the elite four that he met gave him instead of only using it in the episode he fought them I mean Drake, Bertha, even Agatha gave him some good advice did Bruno even give Ash advice now thinking about it same goes with flint did he give Ash advice? Oh and I'm hoping someone in the main cast uses battle item like choice band/scarf/spec or leftovers I mean not all the time but seeing it once in awhile would be kinda cool imo.
    Flint gave him the best advice: The only ones who can win are the ones who want to win or so the Japanese translation goes (didn't see the English version of that episode). Ash even tried out Flint's battle style but failed when Kenny's Empoleon defeated his Buizel. The battles with these people are good enough to teach Ash some stuff.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It wasn't really an anime, but Transformers Energon, which was CG, was made in Japan
    Only the Transformers themselves were CG, the humans were still regular anime style. Not sure if Japan has ever produced anything in full CG. It'd look terrible anyway. And would probably cost more. If you're willing to increase the budget, hire better animators or pay Iwane to animate every episode or something.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Flint gave him the best advice: The only ones who can win are the ones who want to win or so the Japanese translation goes (didn't see the English version of that episode). Ash even tried out Flint's battle style but failed when Kenny's Empoleon defeated his Buizel. The battles with these people are good enough to teach Ash some stuff.
    Yeah I totally agree battling them is great experience but I just think the advice could help out alittle more than people think and really he tried out flints battling style well guess I forgot considering I found that episode boring. I can only think of the advice Bruno gave him considering thats the whole reason Ash wanted to see Bruno but I dont feel like re-watching that episode. Also is it weird that I want Ash to have a stall team in gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    Yeah I totally agree battling them is great experience but I just think the advice could help out alittle more than people think and really he tried out flints battling style well guess I forgot considering I found that episode boring. I can only think of the advice Bruno gave him considering thats the whole reason Ash wanted to see Bruno but I dont feel like re-watching that episode. Also is it weird that I want Ash to have a stall team in gen 6?
    Well, Ash always has speedsters in his team. Expecting Stall from him is difficult.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

After seeing that fake new Pokemon anime in the spoiler section, it just makes me want a new cast even more, that includes a new main protagonist. I'm not a slave to my childhood, so nostalgia is almost powerless against me.

On that cheery note, if they do add the female player to the main cast, Then I hope she catches the panda Pokemon, Pancham and her rival has a white Liepard and these two Pokemon always fight when they meet. Once the Liepard is defeated the rival will then send out a Swanna that loves fireworks to fight. I have way to much free time on my hands. I would love a four person group again, but I doubt one would happen. I do hope if we get a new guy he has a quest that he actually sets out to do. I'd love a fossil hunter for some reason. Every time main cast reach a city he goes digging and gets in a zone where whenever someone bothers him while digging he has a angry fit. I'd love for the girl to annoy him with stupid questions on why's he cares about fossils. This is just some random thoughts I had during my days off. Who knows what the XY anime will be like? But I hope it restores my love for the anime, that has been lost since 2010.

Its probably going to happen. I think BW was a ruse to make Ash appear weak but they're going to give him a mini-series where he re-enters the Indigo league and wins.

X and Y will be an all-new cast. Ash might appear in some cameos though.

I still don't see them ditching Ash, sorry. But if that happened, it would be a very horrible way for him to leave: pathetically. I'd rather have him for one more series where he's actually competent and actually wins a league. After that, he's free to leave.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

I still don't see them ditching Ash, sorry. But if that happened, it would be a very horrible way for him to leave: pathetically. I'd rather have him for one more series where he's actually competent and actually wins a league. After that, he's free to leave.
    I'm sure they would have him win a league if he finally leaves. You do realize the Indigo league would be where he'd finally win right? Ash winning in his home region would be fitting closure.

Page 146 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast