Page 100 of 597 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I think Hoenn formula would work best.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think Hoenn formula would work best.
    Which part of the formula...one starter for each main character or a group of 4 travelers?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Which part of the formula...one starter for each main character or a group of 4 travelers?
    Actually I would like both to return, I liked the 4 person dynamic.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Actually I would like both to return, I liked the 4 person dynamic.
    the problem is the four person group Just won't work unless the 4th is someone with no pokemon & no goal and is just there for the sake of it.

Even with a 3 person group characters and pokemon suffer from a lack of development. Throw in a fourth and things just get worse

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    the problem is the four person group Just won't work unless the 4th is someone with no pokemon & no goal and is just there for the sake of it.

Even with a 3 person group characters and pokemon suffer from a lack of development. Throw in a fourth and things just get worse
    That's because there is no battle goal. If there is a steady goal it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

That's the writers fault!! If they focus more on character development and less on advertised that cute or popular character...it could be a hit!!

Ex:

Ash - Gyms and League (Battles)
    Iris - Dragon Master goal
    Cilan - Connoisseur stuff
    XY Girl - Prof. field assistant (Collect data)
    or even Dawn with her contest goal

IF only they focus on character development things could be different....not only the cute pokemon gets lost every 10 episode crap!!

Groups of 3 each with a starter.

Ash with Froakie doing gyms.

XY girl with Chespin with a goal that is NOT a rehash of a previous female friend's goal.

New Male friend with Fennekin with own goal.

the new male friend can be the cook, the XY girl can be map reader and medic.

A b*tch female rival for Ash.

Ash finally getting his own ghost, Steel, genderless, Psychic, legendary and fossil pokemon.

I think Ash should get all three starters, and everyone else has their own Pokemon as a starter, and starters are very rare in 6th generation, so the writers are forced to fully evolve all them.....

No but seriously:

- Ash with all 3 starters
    - Almost all other characters have their own starter Pokemon, like Iris and Excadrill, Cilan and Pansage, etc, etc, etc.

I would really like that.

And if there aren't many new Pokemon than rivals and characters can rely on past generation Pokemon (especially rivals and recurring characters).

Only the main characters should focus on new generation Pokemon, unless of course doing so impedes Ash's choices.

I will never ever, want Ash without the three starters, unless there is an elemental version that looks a lot better. Otherwise just stick to what's safe.

I won't mind repeating types so long as Pokemon has a dual type, and it's other type is primarily focused on.

So let's say Ash gets Froakie, and then Ash gets a really cool Water/psychic Pokemon, make the water/psychic Pokemon focus more on its psychic abilities.

As for dual types that conflict with other types, I won't care.

That's what I hope for.

Edit: To break another pattern, Ash should just get a past generation Pokemon early that has nothing to do with 6th gen except being found in the games.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think Ash should get all three starters, and everyone else has their own Pokemon as a starter, and starters are very rare in 6th generation, so the writers are forced to fully evolve all them.....

No but seriously:

- Ash with all 3 starters
    - Almost all other characters have their own starter Pokemon, like Iris and Excadrill, Cilan and Pansage, etc, etc, etc.

I would really like that.

And if there aren't many new Pokemon than rivals and characters can rely on past generation Pokemon (especially rivals and recurring characters).

Only the main characters should focus on new generation Pokemon, unless of course doing so impedes Ash's choices.

I will never ever, want Ash without the three starters, unless there is an elemental version that looks a lot better. Otherwise just stick to what's safe.

I won't mind repeating types so long as Pokemon has a dual type, and it's other type is primarily focused on.

So let's say Ash gets Froakie, and then Ash gets a really cool Water/psychic Pokemon, make the water/psychic Pokemon focus more on its psychic abilities.

As for dual types that conflict with other types, I won't care.

That's what I hope for.

Edit: To break another pattern, Ash should just get a past generation Pokemon early that has nothing to do with 6th gen except being found in the games.
    Wait wait wait wait.....you of all people want another Unova situation??

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think best wishes proved that isn't good at all. Some pokemon get way too much screentime, some get too little, and a few get none at all. Six pokemon is plenty enough for Ash.
    I think 7 would be fine. It would give 6 captures for Ash, which is what I would like to see, especially if he catches the 3 starters, and one flying pokemon. It would allow two randoms, which I hope happens to be a dark, ice, or some other type that he rarely has.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I think 7 would be fine. It would give 6 captures for Ash, which is what I would like to see, especially if he catches the 3 starters, and one flying pokemon. It would allow two randoms, which I hope happens to be a dark, ice, or some other type that he rarely has.
    1: 3 from 5 generations Ash has had all 3 starters so no more.

2: why give him Ice and Dark when has had those in the past but never had Steel, Psychic of Ghost (Offically).

I think what Ash should get depends on what Pokémon are available. I'd like the AG and DP team treatment though. I think Ash should lay off the Ground types but I don't have a problem with generic birds if they standout like each one before Unfezant did. Well Unfezant's gender stood out, but that's about it

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Contests need to return.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

The Unova situation done well is gold. Best Wishes had way more potential than any other season did. They just couldn't use those amazing ideas well.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    The Unova situation done well is gold. Best Wishes had way more potential than any other season did. They just couldn't use those amazing ideas well.
    Let's be honest and say this isn't Johto. There WILL be a spotlight stealing STARTER. And if ALL three are on Ash's team, one or two of them could and most likely will get screwed over not to mention his other pokemon.

We all know that they won't be rotated frequently so no, it's just not smart till the writers show they can do it right.

I am actually hoping for a return for Contests - rebooted with new mechanics. Or something else. I liked that about the DP series; something which Ash wasn't the underlying focus. I mean, Iris and Cilan participated in these tournaments for no other reason than to just to participate. I want something that the new male companion competes in, rather than the female, while the female has something else.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Only if you honestly believe that will happen.

Since there's no set pattern on how a series will be done.

Let's be honest and say this isn't Johto. There WILL be a spotlight stealing STARTER. And if ALL three are on Ash's team, one or two of them could and most likely will get screwed over not to mention his other pokemon.
    The problem is, all 3 starters in my opinion are all pretty much equal, there could be no favoritism, when none of them stand out even after all this time, there's still no definitive one which would be the most marketable.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ash with Chespin and Froakie is okay in my book. As long as Froakie becomes the "main one"

Kanto: Charizard
    Johto: Bayleef
    Hoenn: Sceptile
    Sinnoh: Infernape
    Unova: Pignite

In a general sense going off by what people prefer themselves, and ignoring what people want for Ash.

Ash should be getting Fennekin, seeing as 44% of those who voted chose Fennekin, and I have to wonder, do the writers choose the "one" starter to give to Ash on the basis of the most marketable Pokemon in general, or the most marketable Pokemon under Ash.

I suppose Piplup > Chimchar&Turtwig would be enough conclusive evidence to prove the latter, but I don't know, if the majority likes Fennekin, I can't see why they won't give it to Ash. Could Froakie/Chespin really compete with Fennekin knowing that Fennekin is more liked?

But then again whatever, it's completely subjective. Just guessing.

And then commenters! How are you all? I think it's good that you comment, but do not think it is you who will decide what will be the new cast of characters in the Pokémon anime XY!!

For me it is quite certain that will be the only Ash, Pikachu and the new girl XY!

I can already imagine this scene in the new anime

Ash ran through the streets of the new region!!

The new region still has a name!

In my opinion we have had several groups of characters, now I think it is best to have only 2 characters, just Ash and XY girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Puff View Post
    And then commenters! How are you all? I think it's good that you comment, but do not think it is you who will decide what will be the new cast of characters in the Pokémon anime XY!!

For me it is quite certain that will be the only Ash, Pikachu and the new girl XY!

I can already imagine this scene in the new anime

Ash ran through the streets of the new region!!

The new region still has a name!

In my opinion we have had several groups of characters, now I think it is best to have only 2 characters, just Ash and XY girl!
    That would be an interesting dynamic we've never really seen in the anime (long periods), but I think there's a reason why there's at least a trio.

I don't think it's quite appropriate for Ash to be traveling alone with a girl his age, younger or even older.

Again it would be an interesting dynamic, that could work, I just don't think it's allowed.

But then again, I'm not entirely sure they would be able to pull it off, and it might get a little boring after a long time, unless they had a recurring character that showed up quite frequently.

This here seems to be a new evolution of Jinx!

Do not know if it's fake, but if it were true it would be pretty cool!

Until Jinx was good.

Seems to be a good Pokémon to xy girl capture.

The Jinx was in need of an evolution that, I think many old Pokemon will have new evolutions in this generation.
    Last edited by Pink Puff; 27th March 2013 at 1:34 PM.

^ Confirmed fake already. ^^ And not sure I like that evoluton.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Puff View Post
    This here seems to be a new evolution of Jinx!

Do not know if it's fake, but if it were true it would be pretty cool!

Until Jinx was good.

Seems to be a good Pokémon to xy girl capture.

The Jinx was in need of an evolution that, I think many old Pokemon will have new evolutions in this generation.
    Nikki Minaj this is not American Idol go home

You do not need many characters in anime to have fun! I think just Ash and XY girl is already good!

Not to mention also that we will have many new characters in the new anime XY, gyms will have new leaders, new villains, new champions League!

Definitely going to have a new Pokémon League in the anime! The League XY!

Many people enjoy watching the anime just to see Pikachu.

Page 100 of 597 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast