Page 103 of 597 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I believe we will not have a third person in the group of characters in the new anime based on the games pokémon X and Y.

Nintendo showed the trailer of the new games X and Y and I have not seen any major character in it.

I just saw the main characters of X and Y, who are the characters we control.

I believe in the new season we have only 3 characters are Ash, Pikachu and the XY girl.

If Ash will have a new rival I do not know, probably he will have a rival. I say this because in Best Wishes he had one.

Nintendo and Game Freak will want to promote their new games Pokémon X & Y, then I think the writers of the anime will put the new girl Pokémon X & Y with Ash in the anime.

Just as they did with May, Dawn and Iris.

Definitely going to have a new team of villains, was just in all seasons.

All this according to the plot that the body will have games.

Pikachu is a character loved by Japanese fans, the proof is that we have a number of short films and have a Pikachu with the new Eevee evolutions and Sylveon.

Sylveon can be a great Pokémon to the xy girl.

A beautiful Pokémon for a beautiful girl!!!

The writers will want to show the new character, then for sure she will have a story!!

A nice story, of course! To you assist there.
    Last edited by Pink Puff; 30th March 2013 at 9:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Puff View Post
    I believe we will not have a third person in the group of characters in the new anime based on the games pokémon X and Y.

Nintendo showed the trailer of the new games X and Y and I have not seen any major character in it.

I just saw the main characters of X and Y, who are the characters we control.

I believe in the new season we have only 3 characters are Ash, Pikachu and the XY girl.

If Ash will have a new rival I do not know, probably he will have a rival. I say this because in Best Wishes he had one.

Nintendo and Game Freak will want to promote their new games Pokémon X & Y, then I think the writers of the anime will put the new girl Pokémon X & Y with Ash in the anime.

Just as they did with May, Dawn and Iris.

Definitely going to have a new team of villains, was just in all seasons.

All this according to the plot that the body will have games.

Pikachu is a character loved by Japanese fans, the proof is that we have a number of short films and have a Pikachu with the new Eevee evolutions and Sylveon.

Sylveon can be a great Pokémon to the xy girl.

A beautiful Pokémon for a beautiful girl!!!
    Your logic is flawed because we didn't know Iris was in the games, until the games came out, or at least not until the month of the games were released. And we have near 6 months before X and Y are released.

As for Cilan I think we knew beforehand, because I think he he was being advertised as one of the Striaton gym leaders. But that again was near the time of the game's release.

Edit: Hell we found out about them in the anime before the games.

We know NOTHING about X and Y anime.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 30th March 2013 at 9:00 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

How about the writers make Ash and his rival fight a Tag Battle in the gym for a badge. As far as i remember, Ash has only once paired in a Tag Battle with his rival (i.e., Paul), and if i remember right fans liked that a lot.

So, if the writers make Ash and his rival pair up more Tag Battles, it would be great, especially if its for a gym badge.

Next, i would really want Ash to have a high level female rival in the next region (someone similar to Paul's experience). Bianca was ok, but they made her kind of dumb and didn't work for the long run, while though Katharine had some potential, the writers never fully utilized it and ignored her during the league.

Also, the main male rival that Ash gets next region shouldn't be someone like Trip i.e., a starting trainer. It seems that that writers are making Ash's experience and knowledge as a trainer proportional to that of his rivals strength and experience.

During the time in Sinnoh, Paul was a experienced trainer just like Ash, thats why there rivalry was great and the writers didn't have to bring Ash's level down by that much (they had to bring it down a bit, to make Paul seem a lot a stronger than Ash). But in the Unova, Trip was a starting trainer and so in proportional they reduced Ash strength to that of a trainer below the level of a starting trainer so that Trip would seem like a strong trainer.

So, it is time that the writers drop making Ash have rivals in the form a new starting trainer from the start of the saga since it affects Ash's standards as well.

It's gonna be hard to believe that Ash is going to be traveling with his 5th girl companion soon.

How I would like Ash's traveling companions to be like..
    Boy: Good looking... (yes. yes.) Extremely funny doesn't have to be to smart but can be maybe high tempered good at battling maybe like Brock who falls in love with ladies a lot. (Basically I want this boy to be unique. Doesn't have to be the best at cooking like Brock or Cilan. He doesn't have to be the smartest one with maps and stuff like Brock or Cilan)
    (and of course. Good looking. The more epic he is the better of course)
    Girl: Adorable looking. Maybe wearing a dress with a a lot of bows with cute pig tails and glasses. I want her to be a bit clumsy and silly (A bit like Bianca) she could be a bit shy towards new people. (I also want her to be unique. Not like the other girls who are ready for anything) My second option for the girl is to be a bit sassy. But that's a bit over used.
    Or we could just have N traveling with Ash in gen 6.
    (but that is very unlikely)
    I really do hope ash gets a Sylveon.
    (Sorry for the EXTREMELY long post. Took A LOT of thought)
    Reply and tell me what you think. :3
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    It's gonna be hard to believe that Ash is going to be traveling with his 5th girl companion soon.
    5th?

Let's see...

Misty
    May
    Dawn
    Iris

Oh, right. It's the 5th one, unless Iris stubbornly denies her Gym position.

I think for sure Ash will capture the 3 initial Pokémon, then he can put together a very strong team.

We'll see Chespin, and Fennekin Froaky in their final forms.

I think Ash will make the 3 Pokémon evolve!

It will be nice to see the final form of Chespin! A good big man beast!

The Pikachu will be on this team, of course!

I really liked the first season of Pokémon, then I want Ash to capture the 3.

And sure Ash will capture another Pokémon to him, perhaps a flying type, as he always does. Maybe some kind of bird, like a hummingbird.

To be honest I think these games will not be very different from others.

Well, I saw the trailer a gym, then for sure we will have battles in the gym, and a new Pokemon League.

We will have new gym leaders.

Perhaps the XY girl participates battles with Ash. I hope so too, honestly.

And Ash will want to join the League XY!! And XY girl too!

We will have a whole new story, but I think I still continue to have battles in the gym, the difference is that the XY girl will participate.

Maybe we will have some sort of new story involving the 3 new legendary Pokémon Xerneas and Yveltal, will also have a movie with them.

And girl XY will be a Pokémon trainer! A beautiful Pokémon trainer! We've already had two coordinators and now we have a Pokémon trainer.

A Pokémon trainer as our hero Ash Ketchum.

I hope that shows several different places in the anime. The new region has many beautiful landscapes, the writers could put these landscapes and enjoy the anime as well.

Ash and the XY girl will be interact much.

And surely the girl XY will find Pikachu cute! But who does not think, right?

Everybody thinks that mouse a cutie!
    Last edited by Pink Puff; 30th March 2013 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Puff View Post
    I think for sure Ash will capture the 3 initial Pokémon, then he can put together a very strong team.

We'll see Chespin, and Fennekin Froaky in their final forms.

I think Ash will make the 3 Pokémon evolve!

It will be nice to see the final form of Chespin! A good big man beast!

The Pikachu will be on this team, of course!

I really liked the first season of Pokémon, then I want Ash to capture the 3.

And sure Ash will capture another Pokémon to him, perhaps a flying type, as he always does. Maybe some kind of bird, like a hummingbird.

To be honest I think these games will not be very different from others.

Well, I saw the trailer a gym, then for sure we will have battles in the gym, and a new Pokemon League.

We will have new gym leaders.

Perhaps the XY girl participates battles with Ash. I hope so too, honestly.

And Ash will want to join the League XY!! And XY girl too!

We will have a whole new story, but I think I still continue to have battles in the gym, the difference is that the XY girl will participate.

Maybe we will have some sort of new story involving the 3 new legendary Pokémon Xerneas and Yveltal, will also have a movie with them.

And girl XY will be a Pokémon trainer! A beautiful Pokémon trainer! We've already had two coordinators and now we have a Pokémon trainer.

A Pokémon trainer as our hero Ash Ketchum.

I hope that shows several different places in the anime. The new region has many beautiful landscapes, the writers could put these landscapes and enjoy the anime as well.

Ash and the XY girl will be interact much.

And surely the girl XY will find Pikachu cute! But who does not think, right?

Everybody thinks that mouse a cutie!
    If ash gets all three starters, he'll only evolve one at the most., And maybe not even all the way.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    If ash gets all three starters, he'll only evolve one at the most., And maybe not even all the way.
    I don't see how that's accurate, when Ash got 2 of the starters in DP and fully evolved them.

I think it depends ENTIRELY on the production staff itself.

However the number of Pokemon Ash and the number of potential evolutions are also a factor.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Replace Ash for a decent protagonist.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't see how that's accurate, when Ash got 2 of the starters in DP and fully evolved them.

I think it depends ENTIRELY on the production staff itself.

However the number of Pokemon Ash and the number of potential evolutions are also a factor.
    It's accurate because all three times he has caught three, and not two starters, only one has evolved. Two of those times it was only one evolution.

Named Admiral Sentret

@ Knux-the-killer replace Ash are u insane especially since the anime is based around Ash and HIS journey besides if they were going to replace him they would have done so at the end of the orginal series.

I certainly hope Ash finally gets Psychic and steel types this series.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Replace Ash for a decent protagonist.
    That'll never happen, I doubt that Ash and Team Rocket would leave the series by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

New info on X and Y next Saturday. So. Maybe about the anime? Fingers crossed. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    New info on X and Y next Saturday. So. Maybe about the anime? Fingers crossed. ;3
    Actually it's confirmed that they will reveal a new Pokemon. Besides that, they would never reveal anything about the XY anime this early on

New pokemon? I hope its cute.
    Cant wait for new anime info though.

Maybe the New pokemon makes a surprise appearence in Da.

Named Admiral Sentret

It would be cool if the next revealed Pokemon is another legendary, and yeah maybe the new Pokemon will be in BW2A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    The anime needs a brand new side quest to make it feel fresh again imo. Something not so battle oriented, like Platinum fan said. It would just bore me again if we get the same things we've gotten already, like contests or having no side quests.
    If you want something that is not battle oriented then you're watching the wrong show. The games are based on it and if they are, then we will have them. Rather if some wants them or not. Besides, they can always make the battles and styles of them more interesting like make them with different rules or by using only certain kinds to change things up a bit. There is always ways to make battles interesting.

Also, the main male rival that Ash gets next region shouldn't be someone like Trip i.e., a starting trainer. It seems that that writers are making Ash's experience and knowledge as a trainer proportional to that of his rivals strength and experience.

During the time in Sinnoh, Paul was a experienced trainer just like Ash, thats why there rivalry was great and the writers didn't have to bring Ash's level down by that much (they had to bring it down a bit, to make Paul seem a lot a stronger than Ash). But in the Unova, Trip was a starting trainer and so in proportional they reduced Ash strength to that of a trainer below the level of a starting trainer so that Trip would seem like a strong trainer.
    It doesn't matter if he has a beginning rival or a experienced rival, he or she will have him throw round like a rag doll. I know people will be more satisfied with Ash having a experienced rival more than a beginner but the whole "rival is always better then Ash" thing is getting kind of old. I rather he didn't always lose to his rivals all the time like that until the last minute. And I hope he has just two rivals this time. The girl being his main and the boy this time being his second. No more comedy relief gag rivals please?!

My ideal battle ever!

Why not comedy relief rivals? They bring humour to dull battles and the anime would be boring without them.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Why not comedy relief rivals? They bring humour to dull battles and the anime would be boring without them.
    I'm fine with that, I like Cabernet and her role in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It's accurate because all three times he has caught three, and not two starters, only one has evolved. Two of those times it was only one evolution.
    Only by sheer coincidence.

The first time was the first series, and we all know why they all didn't evolve, because Ash wasn't supposed to be overpowered. I mean we got a disobedient Charizard out of the deal.

The 2nd time, was the 2nd generation, where Ash's entire team for the most part was handled horribly, and I feel like Chikorita only evolved just so Ash could have one of his Pokemon evolve.

And this last time, which is 5th generation, which still going isn't entirely set in stone, but to explain that the only reason why Tepig evolved was because it was the least marketable, and because the writers are idiots.

I feel if Ash gets all three, I'm pretty sure two of them will evolve if not three, there's no reason for any of them not to, as none of them that can really be prohibited by marketability (but I can't fully argue that until we see their evolved forms). Who knows maybe this generation, maybe their final evolutions will be far more popular than their base forms, who knows.

One of them might not evolve, because of some ridiculous notion that says not all them should evolve.

But if that's the case, why not have a frequent recurring character have one of the non evolved forms and let Ash's evolve.

Or do something strange, and have Ash share Pokemon with his traveling companions so Ash's Pokemon can evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Only by sheer coincidence.

The first time was the first series, and we all know why they all didn't evolve, because Ash wasn't supposed to be overpowered. I mean we got a disobedient Charizard out of the deal.

The 2nd time, was the 2nd generation, where Ash's entire team for the most part was handled horribly, and I feel like Chikorita only evolved just so Ash could have one of his Pokemon evolve.

And this last time, which is 5th generation, which still going isn't entirely set in stone, but to explain that the only reason why Tepig evolved was because it was the least marketable, and because the writers are idiots.

I feel if Ash gets all three, I'm pretty sure two of them will evolve if not three, there's no reason for any of them not to, as none of them that can really be prohibited by marketability (but I can't fully argue that until we see their evolved forms). Who knows maybe this generation, maybe their final evolutions will be far more popular than their base forms, who knows.

One of them might not evolve, because of some ridiculous notion that says not all them should evolve.

But if that's the case, why not have a frequent recurring character have one of the non evolved forms and let Ash's evolve.

Or do something strange, and have Ash share Pokemon with his traveling companions so Ash's Pokemon can evolve.
    Or just have ash have only one starter like hoenn, which is clearly by far his best handled team, and give the other two to his friends or rivals.

Named Admiral Sentret

The starters will depend on the sidekicks really. If they have a big co-starish role like the Coordinators then the chance of them getting a starter is about 98% since they will want to promote the new character and the quest they do and nothing promotes better then current generation starters. If we get more Gym Leader sidekicks then you can expect to have Ash get all three again. I hope we get another Hoenn situation regardless, one starter for each main cast member but Pokemon in anime form has disappointed me so much these past few years that I'm fully prepared for Ash to get all three again, even if I think the idea is horrible. XY really needs to deliver for me, because honestly, anime wise, this is probably my least region before I drop the show altogether.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    That'll never happen, I doubt that Ash and Team Rocket would leave the series by now.
    I don't think they are ever going to leave the series.
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 103 of 597 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast