Page 105 of 597 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Here you go, throwing a random argument that has nothing to do with my post, I'm talking about Cabernet, who cares about Satoshi girl rival or wtv? thats something you talked about not me.

You really didn't understand lets move on, no need to get into an argument.
    I wasn't really trying to get into an arguement either but I was really just posting a comment with what Dawnboy had said about a rival like Cabernet being a rival for Ash in the next series. And if I recall you said something about Cabernet's role which is not fine in my view rather if she is Cilan's rival or not. But you're right let's not get into this anymore than we need to.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i want him to win his first battle... especially if it's a trainer who's only started. i would also like to see a rival who has been through a couple of regions before, like paul. he was a good rival and i'd like to see another rival like him.
    But most people didn't like the fact that Ash lost to him everytime like he was losing to Trip at first either so it doesn't matter. They might still end up giving him a rookie as a rival again. So what's the point?

My ideal battle ever!

So I guess everyone is waiting for the new pokemon reveal so that way people can speculate whether or not Ash will catch it.

For the ones we have now,

Chespin - Ash
    Fennekin - New Girl
    Froakie - Ash
    Sylveon - Virgil
    Xerneas and Yveltal - No one of course.

I honestly want Cilan to continue traveling with Ash. I also wouldn't mind it if Virgil went off to the next region as well after his Eevee evolves and gives both Ash and Virgil inspiration to head to PokéFrance.

Ash
    - Rivals
    -- Female Rival (Main)
    -- Trip (Secondary Rival)
    -- Virgil (Friendly Rival)

New Girl
    - Rival
    -- Game Rival (Whom ever it may be)

Cillan (A-Rank)
    - Rivals
    -- Burgundy (B-Rank) (Main Rival)
    -- Jessie (Co-ordinator) (If contests return and he takes them up)
    -- Male Rival (A-Rank or Co-ordinator)

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Chespin - Ash
    Fennekin - New Girl
    Froakie - Ash
    Sylveon - Virgil
    Xerneas and Yveltal - No one of course.
    Me gusta :3 But if Cilan does stay, I'd like him to get Froakie, though him getting the grass type would make a bit more sense

I'm actually hoping the girl gets chespin, if she even gets a starter, we've had one get a fire and one water already, not counting may eventually getting two kanto starters, so grass would make sense. Ash getting froakie and fully evolving it would be ideal.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Oddly enough the starter I don't want the girl to get is Chespin. Only because it's my least fave out of the three. It screams "I'm Piplup 3.0" yeah I know it's way to early to judge how it will be handled or if the girl even gets a starter still I hope she doesn't get it. Since the girl will probably be the only character on the main cast I care about, unless we get a secondary new boy as well, I would prefer she got Fennekin or Froakie. It seems like her get Froakie is something most don't see happening as not many speculate. It is for that reason alone that I'm starting to get behind new girl+Froakie, but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. I mean they might do another Gym Leader situation.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Hopefully today we'll finally see what the XY Girl looks like up close and if she has a great chance of being a main character

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Is that it? Just the new Mewtwo form? We already knew that. They hyped me up for nothing if there isn't another new pokemon...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Is that it? Just the new Mewtwo form? We already knew that. They hyped me up for nothing if there isn't another new pokemon...
    No we didn't knew that, it was leaked.

GF trolled us.The new pokemon is actually that new Mewtwo form we saw some days ago.Here's the trailer which shows it in battle,using -attention- 6 moves ! - > http://bit.ly/Xluc8o

Quote Originally Posted by AshBunLuv View Post
    GF trolled us.The new pokemon is actually that new Mewtwo form we saw some days ago.Here's the trailer which shows it in battle,using -attention- 6 moves ! - > http://bit.ly/Xluc8o
    erm no they didn't troll us. we knew about it because of a leaked poster but most of the world didnt. plus we had no way of knowing if it was real. this was still the official reveal of a new pokemon

The 6 move thing isn't that surprising. Because the position of it changed, so 4 slots still most likely remain.

So you are back, dude that posts paid links in the forum?

They didn't troll anyone btw.

Oh come on -.- I bet the reason for Froakie not belonging to Ash is because it's too unmarketable and will then evolve. And we can't have Ash evolve his main water onscreen now can we?

I hope Ash gets either Froakie or Fennekin. He needs a fully evolved water type and Fennekin would be his first pure fire evolution if they get fully evolved. I think Cilan or the new girl should get Chespin

I'm hoping for Ash to catch all 3 of the starter Pokemon. :P

So anyway, I thought it'd be a cool idea for the new girl traveling companion to have/catch a Pikachu? Maybe but also, at the same time I'm not too sure about that...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm hoping for Ash to catch all 3 of the starter Pokemon. :P

So anyway, I thought it'd be a cool idea for the new girl traveling companion to have/catch a Pikachu? Maybe but also, at the same time I'm not too sure about that...
    Heellll no we definitely don't need another Pikachu on the main cast. If Ash leaves then it'd probably happen since Pikachu is the mascot but as long as the original Pikachu is around, nope, NOPE.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Heellll no we definitely don't need another Pikachu on the main cast. If Ash leaves then it'd probably happen since Pikachu is the mascot but as long as the original Pikachu is around, nope, NOPE.
    Yeah lol, I guess you're right but its still an interesting idea though. Tbh, I kind of want at least something revolving around Pikachu for a plot. Considering you can catch Pikachu in the wild again.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yeah lol, I guess you're right but its still an interesting idea though. Tbh, I kind of want at least something revolving around Pikachu for a plot. Considering you can catch Pikachu in the wild again.
    The most she may get is the regional Pikarodent (like Pachirisu and Emolga), but I doubt we'll get another Pikachu in the main cast. Rival or COTD Pikachu/Raichu (maybe with something unique like Fly), probably. Second main Pikachu, I highly doubt.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

another rival having pikachu would be really lame, richie was enough.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I really hoped Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy gets redesign again!! Specially Officer Jenny!!

It won't happen, but I prefer some new kind of officers and nurses. I get Nurse Joy, since there is someone that resembles her in every Pokemon games Pokemon Center (Have they ever called her Joy?) but some new officers would be nice. Looker was a pretty cool idea, more characters like that. It must be a fantasy world if there's a world where several females look alike all over the world and are all named Joy and Jenny. Someone's been messing with clone device.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I really hoped Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy gets redesign again!! Specially Officer Jenny!!
    How about they just kick them out? Make an Officer Jackson or a man nurse Joey or something along those lines. And please don't have them related to one another either. That was stupid before and still is today.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 12th April 2013 at 9:10 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    How about they just kick them out? Make an Office Jackson or a man nurse Joey or something along those lines. And please don't have them related to one another either. That was stupid before and still is today.
    The name Joey is already claimed by Youngster Joey, sadly.

So I expect the new identical family people to look French. By that, I mean we'll see them carrying tea delicately and eating biscuits. Mustaches are a plus.

Also Don George to stay in unova....if we need a Don tournament created a new character!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Also Don George to stay in unova....if we need a Don tournament created a new character!!
    I like Don George I hope he stays along with the tournaments.

Page 105 of 597 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast