Page 129 of 597 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

They better use the girl in some way. I've wanted her to be a newbie to gyms since the beginning of this thread, but now that we see her art, I wouldn't mind having her be a cocky rival for Ash. I could so see her have a Fennekin and a Yancham.

I know most of you guys hate the regional birds given to Ash, but Yayakoma has a lot of potential already. I can see it being a hyperactive sort of Pokemon that screams/sings a lot and is pretty speedy, which fits Ash. Flame Charge is a fresh move for a bird and blessing after Unfezant's stagnant movepool.
    Last edited by Shneak; 12th May 2013 at 4:55 AM.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I don't really see how age or character customizations will affect the xy girl by not having her in the anime. If you go by that logic, then Misty, Brock, Cilan, Tracy, and for a while Bianca and N, shouldn't have been traveling with Ash either since they are older than 10 and May and Dawn wouldn't have been used since a player can use whatever name they wanted for those 2 characters.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

The only older characters in Ash's group is obvious the third male role, Brock, Tracey and Cilan were the only older characters because they all filled that niche role.

And Misty is 10, she says it in the Japanese version of the Caterpie episode but 4kids neglected to keep that dialogue for whatever reason. Pretty sure Iris is 10 also.

I hope the new girl joins the main cast or is a rival in some way lol. ^.^
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

The new girl should be Ash's main rival. I think it's time for a female main rival if she won't be the companion.

that girl is sooo cute!! she has to be in the show

hopefully she is ash's traveling partner
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I call new girl traveling with Ash
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I call new girl traveling with Ash
    If shes Ash's age than every thing should be fine, we all know how much Pokemon hates older woman traveling with Ash.

I don't know if a rival traveling with Ash would be a good idea, think of the shipping Wars, it would be nutts!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

You know, I actually wouldn't mind new girl being on the main cast, she actually looks normal for once. Now they gave the ugly boots to the guy -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Here is a question..which Pokemon do you want to see in Ash's Team? ( Excluding Pikachu)

-Fennekin

-Froakie

-Gogoat

-Yayakoma

-???

-???

I would actually like to see Ash with a Chespin. I just don't think Ash should get all 3 the starters again and Chespin is my favorite of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Here is a question..which Pokemon do you want to see in Ash's Team? ( Excluding Pikachu)

-Fennekin

-Froakie

-Gogoat

-Yayakoma

-???

-???
    I posted my thoughts previously but what the hey. (with the first four moves they might show.)

1. Pikachu
    (Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Quick Attack, Iron Tail)
    2. Yayakoma
    (Quick Attack, Peck, Growl, Flame Charge)
    3. Chespin
    (Tackle, Rollout, Bite, Vine Whip)
    4. Froakie
    (Bubblebeam, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Bounce)

Of course some moves aren't confirmed for the species.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I posted my thoughts previously but what the hey. (with the first four moves they might show.)

1. Pikachu
    (Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Quick Attack, Iron Tail)
    2. Yayakoma
    (Quick Attack, Peck, Growl, Flame Charge)
    3. Chespin
    (Tackle, Rollout, Bite, Vine Whip)
    4. Froakie
    (Bubblebeam, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Bounce)

Of course some moves aren't confirmed for the species.
    I think his 5 Pokemon is going to be Gogoat

Move: Horn Leech, Bulldoze, Mega Drain, Headbutt

He is probably going to rotate his team ( Like he did in B/W)

Who else thinks James will get Yancham, Ash will get Froakie, Fennekin, Yayakoma, and Elikiteru, and Cilan will get Gogoat?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

In my opinion, things will go like this now that I think about it Cilan staying or leaving could go 50/50 but I'll make a prediction with him staying.

Ash
    Pikachu
    Yayakoma
    Chespin
    Froakie

Yvonne(Female)
    Fennekin
    Elekitail

Cilan
    Pansage
    Stunfisk

Well, Ash will get Yancham, only for it to die by a Voltorb blowing up o-

Oh wait, wrong anime.

I want Ash to get either, or both, Gogoat and Yancham. I think those two pokemon have potential. It'll be nice to see a four-legged grass type again with a seemingly nice balance of sturdiness and speed. Yancham looks pretty cool and as a fighter, I can see it work fairly well with Ash. If he does get the regional bird, I think it knowing Flame Charge is great and can set it apart from Ash's other birds.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You know, I actually wouldn't mind new girl being on the main cast, she actually looks normal for once. Now they gave the ugly boots to the guy -_-...
    Hmm I wonder if they will give Ash clothes resembling the new guy, his boots don't really fit Ash. IMO

Brock should return riding on a Gogoat.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Brock should return riding on a Gogoat.
    I agree.Brock should return in this season and have a Chespin..Cress could have a Chespin and Ash could have a Fennekin. The Female Trainer is the rival..

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The only older characters in Ash's group is obvious the third male role, Brock, Tracey and Cilan were the only older characters because they all filled that niche role.

And Misty is 10, she says it in the Japanese version of the Caterpie episode but 4kids neglected to keep that dialogue for whatever reason. Pretty sure Iris is 10 also.
    They can change it, get a kid and an older girl this time, Dent and Iris are most likelly both leaving.

I agree.Brock should return in this season and have a Chespin..Cress could have a Chespin and Ash could have a Fennekin. The Female Trainer is the rival..
    Cress?

Well he's a better battler than Cilan thats for sure.

Yes, give Ash the fire type starter again. Both Froakie and Chespin would be better for some variety

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yes, give Ash the fire type starter again. Both Froakie and Chespin would be better for some variety

What? he always gets the Grass type.

I would like to see Ash get a Froakie and Gogoat. The girl character is also one of the main and has a Fennekin and the Panda Pokemon.

Page 129 of 597 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast