Page 130 of 597 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What? he always gets the Grass type.
    Yes, but the fire type is always the one they focus more on, except in Johto (Bayleef and Cyndaquil both stared there imo) and Hoenn where he only had one starter. If he only gets Fennekin this this time it's obvious who will end up being his regional powerhouse

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yes, but the fire type is always the one they focus more on, except in Johto (Bayleef and Cyndaquil both stared there imo) and Hoenn where he only had one starter. If he only gets Fennekin this this time it's obvious who will end up being his regional powerhouse
    That's why he should catch Froakie.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    That's why he should catch Froakie.
    I'm all for Froakie or Chespin

I'm all for Froakie or Chespin
    Ash should catch Gogoat and have it be like his Lapras on land.

We don't know they can just decide she is the cutest and more popular and not evolve her like Oshawott, if I have to choose one not to be caugth I would go with Chespin since he got all the other starters but as far as I'm concerned I hope he gets the 3 and if I had any reing on the anime, I would have given him Torchic, Mudkip and Piplup that he doesn't have but I don't .

My favourite rigth now is Froakie but I don't want him to get special treatment even though just like I would choose Chespin not to be caugth I would also choose Froakie to evolve if I could but if I could I would evolve them all anyway.

Ash should catch Gogoat and have it be like his Lapras on land.
    He doesn't travel alone.

I still think that the character with greenish hair could be a good rival for Ash. When was the last time we got a rival of Ash inspired to a game character? Only Gary so far was inspired by his game counterpart.

And I'm ok with him getting the goat and/or the panda. I find them quite interesting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I still think that the character with greenish hair could be a good rival for Ash. When was the last time we got a rival of Ash inspired to a game character? Only Gary so far was inspired by his game counterpart.
    I would much rather have them use the actual rival instead of a generic lass. But I do want to see that lass design somewhere in XY, even if it's a cotd.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

The only Karos Pokemon I really want Ash to get right now are Froakie and Yamchan they both fit Ash's style Froakie can be an agile Pokemon like Chimchar or Snivy and Yamchan can have a Treecko/Buizel like personality.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I would much rather have them use the actual rival instead of a generic lass. But I do want to see that lass design somewhere in XY, even if it's a cotd.
    Do we know already that the girl isn't a rival in the games? Maybe we'll get a BW scenario and we'll have two rivals in XY.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

And I'm ok with him getting the goat and/or the panda. I find them quite interesting.
    The character with greenish hair is a Lass trainer.

That character is a NPC. A Lass Class trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    That character is a NPC. A Lass Class trainer.
    Ah, really? I found that odd, with the close-up. Guess I missed that info. ^^;
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Ash should get a whole region rival that isn't a jerk until Ash creams him at the league.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash should get a whole region rival that isn't a jerk until Ash creams him at the league.
    I liked the fact Paul wasn't nice to Ash at all. It forced some serious development for ash and his pokemon and also in an anime of goody goodies it was nice to see one jerk lol.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Sigh.

The typical prediction is (with some obvious variations):

Ash goes into a new region
    Ash's Pikachu gets sick there because lol electricity
    Pikachu wanders off and somehow gets into trouble with some girl just starting out her journey
    Fries her bike or does something remotely similar to that
    Team Rocket appears and tries to catch Pikachu
    Girl gets pissed off at (and at the same time amused by *possible new shipping tease*) Ash
    Girl demands to join Ash on a journey
    Often, old companion joins Ash
    *insert/promote new shipping teases in episodes/movies for 3-4 years along with cute unevolved pokemon*
    after journey ends, girl leaves the cast and returns for a cameo next generation

repeat. It's a formula that's been tried and tested. And often overused.

So it makes no difference if the new female xy anime character is the main female in the XY game or not, because they will end up promoting her and eventually kick her off anyway.
    Last edited by karczx; 13th May 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Hopefully Ash gets another rival who is equal to him in terms of experience, like Paul and Gary were..

Really don't want to see another beginning trainer get ridiculously powerful in the shortest time ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Hopefully Ash gets another rival who is equal to him in terms of experience, like Paul and Gary were..

Really don't want to see another beginning trainer get ridiculously powerful in the shortest time ever.
    Same here. I'd rather have him without any rival than have him with yet another beginner.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    The only Karos Pokemon I really want Ash to get right now are Froakie and Yamchan they both fit Ash's style Froakie can be an agile Pokemon like Chimchar or Snivy and Yamchan can have a Treecko/Buizel like personality.
    What battle style does Ash have though? All he seems to do is call out random attacks and then come up with a strategy at the last minute. As for new Pokemon sharing personalities of older Pokemon, I'm honestly surprised that people haven't gotten tired of overused personality types. I mean Ash usually gets a cool/calm Pokemon like Treecko and Buizel, a timid/gentle Pokemon like Tepig, and at least one that tries to be funny like Corphish or Scraggy. I'd rather he got Pokemon with completely original personalities instead of rehashes of previous ones. :x

Same here. I'd rather have him without any rival than have him with yet another beginner.
    i agree Trip being a beginner angered me. Ash been through 4 regions before trip could do 1 no way trip should have been a rival...

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Let Ash have like ten rivals an-

Oh wait, this was such a bad move, but it's going to be repeated anyway. But I want him to have a rival who's traveled to other regions and is already a regional badass who's this close to winning a league.

Maybe this is asking too much, but let Ash win this league. I don't care if he likes having baby Pokémon till the end (unless they don't get character development WITHOUT evolving). Just have him win a league.

Yeah, I'm so desperate. His last league loss was utterly infuriating.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    i agree Trip being a beginner angered me. Ash been through 4 regions before trip could do 1 no way trip should have been a rival...
    It didn't really anger me until I realized how much Ash had regressed in skill level. And even after that revelation I wasn't completely bothered by Trip. I mean I hear people complain all the time about his Serperior and how haxxed it was, yet I don't hear the same being said about some of Ash's own overpowered Pokemon. Trip wasn't a good rival for many reasons, but the blame doesn't fall solely on his Serperior imo.

Give me a female rival for Ash in X & Y who isn't overshadowed and I'll be happy. I don't want another Bianca; I want a female rival who is treated with respect like Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Give me a female rival for Ash in X & Y who isn't overshadowed and I'll be happy. I don't want another Bianca; I want a female rival who is treated with respect like Paul.
    Yeah. Someone like Katie from the Hoenn League. She could have been a great rival.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    Sigh.

The typical prediction is (with some obvious variations):

Ash goes into a new region
    Ash's Pikachu gets sick there because lol electricity
    Pikachu wanders off and somehow gets into trouble with some girl just starting out her journey
    Fries her bike or does something remotely similar to that
    Team Rocket appears and tries to catch Pikachu
    Girl gets pissed off at (and at the same time amused by *possible new shipping tease*) Ash
    Girl demands to join Ash on a journey
    Often, old companion joins Ash
    *insert/promote new shipping teases in episodes/movies for 3-4 years along with cute unevolved pokemon*
    after journey ends, girl leaves the cast and returns for a cameo next generation

repeat. It's a formula that's been tried and tested. And often overused.

So it makes no difference if the new female xy anime character is the main female in the XY game or not, because they will end up promoting her and eventually kick her off anyway.
    Sorry but bikes are banned in Karosu region, if Pikachu will fried something his the girl Gogoat!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Sorry but bikes are banned in Karosu region, if Pikachu will fried something his the girl Gogoat!!
    Huh? How do you know that the bikes are banned?

Huh? How do you know that the bikes are banned?
    They use goats and skateboards.

Ash had better finally catch a real psychic type. No noctowl is not psychic.

Page 130 of 597 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast