Page 132 of 597 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I have a feeling Ash's outfit in the X/Y Anime will be very similar to this:

http://media.tumblr.com/0a8c79780ff0...1G71qz4rgp.gif

And he will get a Chespin

Personally i think Cress will return in the X/Y Anime and get a Froakie

Personally i think they will introduce a new Female Partner and she is going to look like this ( And use a Fennekin and Slyveon)
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...xe-d5qwacn.jpg

Teams:

Ash:

Pikachu

Chespin

Yayakoma

???

???

???

Cilain:

Simisage (Evolves)

Froakie

Crustle

Stunfisk

Gogoat

???

New Female Partner:

Fennekin

Elikiteru

Slyveon

???

???

???

Rival:

Yancham

???

???

???

???

???
    Last edited by DCFan; 13th May 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

So these new pokemon got me thinkin'.. do you think anyones gonna catch that gogoat? I could see the teams going something like this:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Yayakoma- Typical Bird.. I would love something like the flight issues, or maybe it's always pecking at the ground or something.
    Froakie- I would say something along the lines of corphish, being funny and all, but we all know what that means. I'm guessing sometihng like a chimchar character, close to ash and determined. Hopefully his powerhouse and evolves fully, but doesn't start evolving until halfway through just to give everyone a big ol' surprise.
    Chespin- The new cutey, saving Froakie from it's fate. He could be a naive and headstrong little thing, but matures slowly through the adventure. Like Bulbasaur in a way, and uses Vine Whip a lot to save other pokemon.
    Yancham- A fiery panda who disobeys ash at first. Not sure how many evolutions, but hopefully it'll evolve into something powerful like krookodile.
    (Psychic Type)- A sassy, meditating psychic type who doesn't like ash all that much, and would much rather be with the other pokemon. In battle it is 100% serious and often relies on Meditation to increase it's strength.

Girl:
    Fennekin- A diva from the start, but loyal mascot to the end. She often curls up in a ball and takes a nap.
    (Pikachu clone)- maybe a ditz like Pachirisu, maybe a ***** like Emolga.. idk. I'll have to see the design first.
    (Other pokemon(like Marril))- ???(If marril, then it could love to bounce around and sing.)

Boy:
    (mascot)- Depending on if hes a gym leader, he should use his main pokemon. if not, then a cool popular pokemon could work well
    Elikiteru- More of a happy go lucky type, probably doesn't evolve. I want the three electric types again.
    Gogoat- This could work well, considering the male usually has a bigger pokemon on their team. could be a mode of transportation sometimes.

I had this theory.. What if they spread out rivals to each of the characters based on trainer classes? In the beginning, stuff like lasses, school boy/girl, bug catcher. Then towards the end, an ace trainer, bird catcher, veteran and breeder? Idk

I mean, what does the girl have to be? She can't be a another trainer competing for Gym Badges because Ash shares the same goal. She might belong to another new trainer type. She can't be a coordinator unless if the game brings back contests.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    I mean, what does the girl have to be? She can't be a another trainer competing for Gym Badges because Ash shares the same goal. She might belong to another new trainer type. She can't be a coordinator unless if the game brings back contests.
    It's to bad she can't be a trainer for Gyms. I'd love to see a female on the main cast collect Gym Badges for once. I don't want Contest back, but if it avoids the females just being background Gym Leaders, then I'll take it. Better then nothing, but I hope there's another kind of quest this region. Please let there be a secondary quest.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

The female protagonist shall be the new Iris who will get the most (actual) character development from the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The female protagonist shall be the new Iris who will get the most (actual) character development from the cast.
    Sadly especially from her design..i just have a feeling she will be similar to May and Dawn..maybe Misty

If Ash get's those horrendous boots I'm done lol.

Honestly though, I think the writers introducing a female anime only character to the main group could be fun.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I see an Iris type girl, which already have her Pokemon, like Axew. That will leave Ash catch the starters. If Unova is reboot, then Karos will be like Johto, which Ash caught all three. I also think it is more profitable if they do have an Iris type girl.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Hopefully not rushed or sporadic
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I hope that someone will catch the Elikiteru and it will develop a rivalry with Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    I hope that someone will catch the Elikiteru and it will develop a rivalry with Pikachu.
    That would pretty much be Paul's Electivire.

I want Ash and Cilan to travel to Karos and meet the in-game girl. If there is a new evo for someone like Torkoal, Ash can bring it along. If not, just Pikachu. Cilan can bring Pansage as well and leave Crustle and Stunfisk with his brothers. (Unless Stunfisk gets an evo, then Pansage can stay home instead because it 'misses the other sages')
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    That would pretty much be Paul's Electivire.
    They forgot about Pikachu in favor of Infernape. Ash should get another super powerful Fire type to take the spotlight again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They forgot about Pikachu in favor of Infernape. Ash should get another super powerful Fire type to take the spotlight again.
    Your joking
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Your joking
    I agree with me..i loved Chimchar's development and he was a complete badass..

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I see an Iris type girl, which already have her Pokemon, like Axew. That will leave Ash catch the starters. If Unova is reboot, then Karos will be like Johto, which Ash caught all three. I also think it is more profitable if they do have an Iris type girl.
    Why does everyone assume "Unova-reboot, so gen 6 anime-johto rehash"? Best wishes wasn't a complete reboot for one thing, just slight animation upgrades, and then team rocket being serious for awhile and no old pokemon for 75 episodes. Plus, johto is obviously completely connected with gen 1 in almost every way As a region, and is literally right next to kanto. We already know karos is somewhere pretty far away like unova.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I really don't want another Iris-type girl, I want the new girl to be like May and Dawn!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I really don't want another Iris-type girl, I want the new girl to be like May and Dawn!
    You won't get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Your joking
    Better then Pikachu hogging EVERY battle like in Unova.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You won't get what you want.
    I know, I'm just hoping that the new girl to have a basic look like she does on the official artwork!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    agreed. although I'm not to fussed as long as she's not written as godawfully as Iris was

The new blonde girl literally looks like she'll be very similar to Dawn. Same long hair and skirt, she'll probably care about her looks, and she looks very girly.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The new blonde girl literally looks like she'll be very similar to Dawn. Same long hair and skirt, she'll probably care about her looks, and she looks very girly.
    Maybe Iris wasn't popular enough compared to the other girls so they went back with the Dawn type? I know she was pretty popular. I hope they do a mentor like relationship between her and Ash too, I like those relationships in Pokemon the best.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Maybe Iris wasn't popular enough compared to the other girls so they went back with the Dawn type? I know she was pretty popular. I hope they do a mentor like relationship between her and Ash too, I like those relationships in Pokemon the best.
    i'm not sure they went back to her type. I think possibly Iris was selected for a different reason. As the female protagonist of the games looked too much older than Ash or just the fact that they thought iris had more interesting story. Also without contests may and dawn wouldn't really work as well iris allowed them to have a goal in absence of contests. Or it could come back to them just wanting ash to have all three starters. Iris sort of negated the need to give a traditional starter to the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    But you said she probably wouldn't be the companion. :|

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 132 of 597 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast