Page 140 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

The only way a Female badge collwctoe could work if she and her team got 4-5 badges and the last GL destroyed her so she doesn't want to fight again. so after Ash defeats that GL she rechallenges and wins. get s her mojo back and collects the last few badges. but she will have already 2-3 from the last ones so she fights X2,Y2 or Z new gym.

BUT THAT WILL BE A HUGE . . .

I would love Bianca as the female lead but with a new goal. and if not and the XY girl comes I don't see her doing battling. more something like fashion or so. . .
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

If they want to make a character similar to Dawn, they don't have to make a copy of Dawn. For that, better expect doping what I posted here.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blogs/63...ng-rare-58196/

Yes, they can create the Gen VI too similar to Dawn that she is actually her adapted into Gen VI.

And the reasons that I posted ahve more basis than pokemonfan132 reasons to being back Misty. And I have too many reasons to think that. And the reasons that i posted are more relevant when are packed together.

What means one thing about the anime: Prepare for the Pokemon XY anime. They have to being back the show for the Japanese audience and they will try to attract audience and gain merchandise. Don't expect beoing like Best Wishes with older pokemon since day 1.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    If they want to make a character similar to Dawn, they don't have to make a copy of Dawn. For that, better expect doping what I posted here.

Yes, they can create the Gen VI too similar to Dawn that she is actually her adapted into Gen VI.

And the reasons that I posted ahve more basis than pokemonfan132 reasons to being back Misty. And I have too many reasons to think that. And the reasons that i posted are more relevant when are packed together.
    Pot. Kettle. Black.

What means one thing about the anime: Prepare for the Pokemon XY anime. They have to being back the show for the Japanese audience and they will try to attract audience and gain merchandise. Don't expect beoing like Best Wishes with older pokemon since day 1.
    I think you both need to move on and quit obsessing over Dawn and Misty making "Grand Returns" to the anime. Especially Dawn who placed runner-up in her first GF and got pretty much 50% of screentime in DP.

Give up on it. Best Wishes will always be the second Johto and there is no way they can erase that kind of reputation. At this point, I have given up on the anime as watching BW was a huge waste of my time.

They never respect their protagonists. They pretty much never even respect their fans.
    Last edited by karczx; 18th May 2013 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    They pretty much never even respect their fans.
    Except when they bring back Charizard, Butterfree, Claire, Cynthia and dedicate an entire ending to old + new characters holding freakin' hands.

Yeah, writers really don't care about us.

They never respect their protagonists. They pretty much never even respect their fans.
    If by fans you mean preschoolers and kindergartens, the true target audience, yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    If by fans you mean preschoolers and kindergartens, the true target audience, yes they do.
    That's no excuse to leave out the older fans, though. Maybe that's just me, but the recent fanservice seems... forced. However, that's not the place to talk about that.

Pokemon Smash will start soon (?). I wonder what kind of news about XY they will reveal. I'm quite excited about that!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    That's no excuse to leave out the older fans, though. Maybe that's just me, but the recent fanservice seems... forced. However, that's not the place to talk about that.

Pokemon Smash will start soon (?). I wonder what kind of news about XY they will reveal. I'm quite excited about that!
    They don't have to heavily give a crap about fans who aren't really lucrative to the franchise anymore, so yeah they can leave out older fans all they want. Pokemon did its job, it made you buy toys and video games.

At most, I think we'll just get Sylveon's type confirmed, with the rest just restating what's already been revealed the past few days.

You know what people that say that the XY girl is a copy of Dawn reminds me of? When any gamer on youtuber plays a game that Pewdiepie has played, and then Pewds fans start bashing on that other gamer saying **** like "STOP COPYING PEWDIEPIE BLAH BLAH". lol

Give up on it. Best Wishes will always be the second Johto and there is no way they can erase that kind of reputation. At this point, I have given up on the anime as watching BW was a huge waste of my time.

Oh no, a fan that's given up on the anime! I'm sure the millions of others give a ****. -_-

And that last statement isn't true. If they didnt respect their fans, I'm sure Ash and Pikachu would be long gone by now :P
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 18th May 2013 at 11:51 PM.

The chosen ones

They don't have to heavily give a crap about fans who aren't really lucrative to the franchise anymore, so yeah they can leave out older fans all they want. Pokemon did its job, it made you buy toys and video games.
    But wouldn't them have more success and income if they geared the Pokemon franchise toward a wider audience? You can't say for sure if teenagers and adults wouldn't buy a Pokemon game. In fact, I think that because some things have been too childish the franchise is considered for kids. It's only a matter of putting some actual effort and take some risks.

That's only my opinion, of course, but I feel that the Pokemon franchise isn't realizing its full potential.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

But wouldn't them have more success and income if they geared the Pokemon franchise toward a wider audience? You can't say for sure if teenagers and adults wouldn't buy a Pokemon game. In fact, I think that because some things have been too childish the franchise is considered for kids. It's only a matter of putting some actual effort and take some risks.

That's only my opinion, of course, but I feel that the Pokemon franchise isn't realizing its full potential.
    I don't even think even quarter of the audience that plays the games watches the anime anymore. The games, iirc, are more family-orientated. The is made for children, if the writers have a formula that works I really don't see them changing it to be honest by targeting older fans of Pokemon. Though I see what you mean.

This is the scale of dark stuff from a lot to a little.

Mangas -> Games -> Anime

Anyway, the only effect I can predict in the anime, is that Ash is definitely losing this league. Technically speaking, he's got better odds this time around, unless he were to stupidly leave all his Unova Pokémon behind for new guys that'll get the same treatment and make him regress.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Fashion Stylist? IDK.

Or will Iris surprise us and stay?
    I'm all for the former, as long as they don't devote entire scenes to her changing clothes (that would be worse than ANY training episode for me.)

Of course, I'm also more for the latter, which may not happen.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I'm all for the former, as long as they don't devote entire scenes to her changing clothes (that would be worse than ANY training episode for me.)

Of course, I'm also more for the latter, which may not happen.
    When you say scenes devoted to her changing her clothes....
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

No, not the sick stuff lol, just scenes of her looking at a mirror, deciding what she should wear today for a few minutes.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    This is the scale of dark stuff from a lot to a little.

Mangas -> Games -> Anime

Anyway, the only effect I can predict in the anime, is that Ash is definitely losing this league. Technically speaking, he's got better odds this time around, unless he were to stupidly leave all his Unova Pokémon behind for new guys that'll get the same treatment and make him regress.
    Leaving behind his Isshu pkmn is a GOOD idea.

We need not have them steal the spotlight from his new captures in Poke-france.

I don't even think even quarter of the audience that plays the games watches the anime anymore. The games, iirc, are more family-orientated. The is made for children, if the writers have a formula that works I really don't see them changing it to be honest by targeting older fans of Pokemon. Though I see what you mean.
    True, there have been older fans who have dropped the anime, but BW hasn't helped. But...the older audience still buys a ton of Pokémon merchandise. I've seen many older fans who have HUGE collections dating back to when Pokémon first started. I buy plushies myself when I can. I've also received Pokémon merchandise as gifts.

Why would it be a good idea to completely ignore the older fans as you say? It would be bad to cater to them, but it's just as bad to cater to the young ones and only care about introducing new people to Pokémon. Which from the recent episodes, why even bring back older characters? Why have Ash? Why have Pikachu as a mascot for 15 years? Why have TR? Why make A LOT of older references? Why dedicate an entire 20-something minute episode to Charizard? Why bring Charozard back? Why show Muk? Why show Professor Oak? Why make similarities between Unova and Kanto?

It doesn't make sense that the older fans have absolutely ZERO effect on ANYTHING

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

When was Pokemon ever targeting those age groups? Last I checked/remembered, Pokemon was created for kids in first grade and up (possibly even a little older then that) :P
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 19th May 2013 at 6:17 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

X Y affect to the anime :
    - ASh go to karos region with only pikachu
    - Ash catch a fletchlig
    - team rocket appear
    - team rocket Blastoff again :3
    - I think ash will get A chespin since he always get all grass starter for every region
    - Froakie will not evot o his final form if in ash care
    - if XY girl not ash traveling comapanion i can see fennekin under ash care
    - ash got 8 badge
    - ash rematch gym leader once
    - ash compete a karos league and lost in 8th place or 4th place :3
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    X Y affect to the anime :
    - ASh go to karos region with only pikachu
    - Ash catch a fletchlig
    - team rocket appear
    - team rocket Blastoff again :3
    - I think ash will get A chespin since he always get all grass starter for every region
    - Froakie will not evot o his final form if in ash care
    - if XY girl not ash traveling comapanion i can see fennekin under ash care
    - ash got 8 badge
    - ash rematch gym leader once
    - ash compete a karos league and lost in 8th place or 4th place :3
    I agree with everything except for Froakie not evolving if in Ash's team. Until now, Fennekin seems to be the most popular and then Chespin (based on what most people say in the Starters Thread in X & Y) and then Froakie. If that is true, then I'd think (and hope) Froakie would evolve. Froakie needs to be a trend setter xD

The chosen ones

Since Fletchling can learn Flame Charge, I'm actually excited for Ash catching the bird this time.

As long as it gets more screentime than Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant though ...

Froakie is probably the first water starter that will be the least marketable, so it has a great chance to fully evolve.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Since Fletchling can learn Flame Charge, I'm actually excited for Ash catching the bird this time.

As long as it gets more screentime than Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant though ...
    Personally, I had enough with birds. Ash has three amazing birds at Oak's and one in the wild. One of the things Best Wishes wanted to do differently was not give due focus to the regional bird, but I think catching it is a mistake in the first place.

I will want something like Panchum in Ash's team. Gogoat can be a good addition too, but Chespin seems promising.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Personally, I had enough with birds. Ash has three amazing birds at Oak's and one in the wild. One of the things Best Wishes wanted to do differently was not give due focus to the regional bird, but I think catching it is a mistake in the first place.
    I don't know, but I can't see Ash not catching the regional bird this time around. :P

Still, even if he doesn't get Fletchling, I'd still be cool - as long as he doesn't have all 3 starters. Good idea, horrible execution.

I will want something like Panchum in Ash's team. Gogoat can be a good addition too, but Chespin seems promising.
    I think Panchum is pretty much a given. xD He's the most popular of the revealed bunch of new Pokémon so one of the characters in the main cast will definitely get it.

Page 140 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast